Author Topic: What's the final word on deca and finasteride?  (Read 2351 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What's the final word on deca and finasteride?
« on: February 08, 2016, 02:19:39 PM »
Heard it was just a rumor you can't use finasteride with deca or it will worsen hair loss.  Any final verdict on this? 

I grow best on test deca, but www thinking of test plus finasteride

But if I can do all 3, that'd be ideal!   
you are gay.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: What's the final word on deca and finasteride?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 03:00:15 PM »

"Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common (often referred to as the days before jason updated the AR homepage cycles ) If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent."

Considering you already have 6 posts on the front page about deca or hairloss, i think your more likely to lose it due to worrying about it lol.

Hair isn't worth all the excess ancillary drug consumption imo or any purely cosmetic reason for that matter, diuretics, inhibitors etc.

finasteride can make you impotent btw, just saying.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:31:10 PM »
"Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common (often referred to as the days before jason updated the AR homepage cycles ) If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent."

Considering you already have 6 posts on the front page about deca or hairloss, i think your more likely to lose it due to worrying about it lol.

Hair isn't worth all the excess ancillary drug consumption imo or any purely cosmetic reason for that matter, diuretics, inhibitors etc.

finasteride can make you impotent btw, just saying.
I just like the topic

What would u rec?

Test 500 plus var plus finasteride

Or test/ deca with finasteride?

Or 500 deca plus 100 test plus tbol

Sorry, I am paranoid. Bi love my hair and would look like shit bald!  But I also love being big!  I want both! Lol
you are gay.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 03:40:58 PM »
I just like the topic

What would u rec?

Sorry, I am paranoid. Bi love my hair and would look like shit bald!  But I also love being big!  I want both! Lol

would do low test moderate deca. Dick may not work well though

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 03:46:55 PM »
would do low test moderate deca. Dick may not work well though

I've done it before.. Dick always works

Thinking of 200 test, 500 deca and add in some tbol

you are gay.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 01:03:34 AM »
I just like the topic

What would u rec?

How old are you, are you even sure your prone to mpb? If it's gonna happen it's gonna happen juice or not.

I'd do the low test way higher deca with var, finasteride and nizoral shampoo if i cared about my hair.

My hair has thinned on my temples at a consistent rate since 19 no matter what i do, only things ive noticed actually cause shedding are hcg and clomid go figure.

Second I can see through to my scalp im just going to shave it off.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 08:14:18 AM »
Test deca masterone if u don't care for your hair.