Author Topic: Cycle critic  (Read 1311 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cycle critic
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:15:35 AM »
Week 1-12. Test 500

Weeks 1-4   20mg dbol (looking for kick start with less sides)

Weeks 6-12. 50 mg anavar

Finasteride 1 mg daily and arimidex .5-1mg EOD

Thoughts?   Thanks for any positive inputs
you are gay.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Cycle critic
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 09:44:21 AM »
what are you goals and present stats?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 09:52:11 AM »
Don't expect magic depending on your diet, you'll notice more "results" on a cut than you would putting weight on due to steroids more prominently exhibiting an anti catabolic effect.

Imo knock that dbol on the head and just use sust as your test base for the first 2-3 weeks before swapping onto cyp or enanthate for the remainder.

0.25 adex ed for more consistent e\water control there should be no need to go higher than that on those doses of test, I wouldn't even include adex tbh just use nolva to fix itchy nips if it pops up then discontinue after cessation.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 12:25:10 PM »
what are you goals and present stats?
37...   6'4, 245 lean pounds

Goals:  solid lean gains, worried about gyno (have a little already) and of course paranoid about hair loss

I cycle, so shut down is a concern with heavy deca use
you are gay.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 05:17:36 PM »
37...   6'4, 245 lean pounds

Goals:  solid lean gains, worried about gyno (have a little already) and of course paranoid about hair loss

I cycle, so shut down is a concern with heavy deca use

That's good size. You will eventually learn that cruising between cycles is a hell of a lot easier on your body mind and health. All those pct chemicals are poisons unless you need to get your wife pregnant or something than you use it. All's you need between cycles is a very low dose of test.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 05:49:22 PM »
That's good size. You will eventually learn that cruising between cycles is a hell of a lot easier on your body mind and health. All those pct chemicals are poisons unless you need to get your wife pregnant or something than you use it. All's you need between cycles is a very low dose of test.

I know I'll be there, but I prefer to still cycle.   I know one day I'll blast and cruise but I just don't like the idea of being totally dependent on a needle.  Plus, using test and anavar, I can recover so much faster and get my natural test up for a few months.

Crazy thing for me is that u feel better off, like less anxious and irritable for some reason.  But I do feel tired when off.  I gotta get my shit together
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »
Week 1-12. Test 500

Weeks 1-4   20mg dbol (looking for kick start with less sides)

Weeks 6-12. 50 mg anavar

Finasteride 1 mg daily and arimidex .5-1mg EOD

Thoughts?   Thanks for any positive inputs

I like this except for the dbol.  I also agree with whomever suggested starting with sust.  If not sust, maybe add some prop the 1st 2-4 weeks. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 06:44:43 PM »
I like this except for the dbol.  I also agree with whomever suggested starting with sust.  If not sust, maybe add some prop the 1st 2-4 weeks. 

Why doesn't anyone like the dbol?  Thought it be a good mass builder, kick starter?
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 08:19:32 PM »
Why doesn't anyone like the dbol?  Thought it be a good mass builder, kick starter?

For me, it was more sides than gains.  I only used 20mgs daily too.  I may be in the minority, but I much prefer superdrol as a kick starter.  Never experienced any negative sides. 

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 10:27:11 AM »

Its great just not at 20mg a day for 4 weeks, pumps are nice but thats all they are, just include a faster ester of test at the beginning.