Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn calls out Jason Blabla!  (Read 39725 times)

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: Mike O'Hearn calls out Jason Blabla!
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2016, 03:40:43 PM »
That's like saying it's a pussy move for Onemore Rep to not fly to Antartica to play table tennis with Adolf Hitler.  He doesn't like California or Mike O'hearn, so why should he go?

Exactly.

©

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2016, 03:45:49 PM »
That's like saying it's a pussy move for Onemore Rep to not fly to Antartica to play table tennis with Adolf Hitler.  He doesn't like California or Mike O'hearn, so why should he go?

So he says he dosen't like california. He's bullshiting. He dosen't wanna go as it's beach weather year round, he has a pathetic dad body and knows Mike is gonna wipe the floor with him.

That's why he dosen't wanna go.

That table tennis match you speak of is gonna happen, don't despair!
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2016, 04:13:33 PM »
So he says he dosen't like california. He's bullshiting. He dosen't wanna go as it's beach weather year round, he has a pathetic dad body and knows Mike is gonna wipe the floor with him.

Who would want to go and watch Mike curl your max bench for 15 reps? Fuck that.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2016, 04:25:23 PM »

It's actually very common for people from Texas to dislike California and Californians.  It has nothing to do with the weather and everything to do with political beliefs.  

All O'hearn was challenging him to was using the Frogger.  They probably wanted to make some infomercial with Blaha because he has a dad body and looks like their target customer.  

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2016, 07:00:56 PM »
Fuck me if I ever gotta do all that shit...

That whole ordeal takes less than ten minutes and I am damn healthy and pretty athletic.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2016, 09:15:59 PM »
Mike responds to blubbers gun ahooting range

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2016, 11:19:41 PM »

LOL! Said like that, it does make a lot of sense now, lol!!!
?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2016, 01:06:19 AM »

I'm never coming to the US in general because I do not want to support your nobility with my money. So not really that strange.

Also, how is Mike going to wipe the floor with Blaha? Is Mike suggesting a posedown? Yes, Mike looks great, he knows how to take gear and train. Good for him. But in a debate he'd get reamed by a toddler with Zika.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2016, 01:42:38 AM »

Its never a good look when your love handles spill out from under your plate carrier.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2016, 01:49:36 AM »
Its never a good look when your love handles spill out from under your plate carrier.

It's a good perma/ every day look

😜

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2016, 06:40:38 AM »
I'm never coming to the US in general because I do not want to support your nobility with my money. So not really that strange.

Also, how is Mike going to wipe the floor with Blaha? Is Mike suggesting a posedown? Yes, Mike looks great, he knows how to take gear and train. Good for him. But in a debate he'd get reamed by a toddler with Zika.

You sure like that Blaha guy. I just wish he did me favor and took that gun he has and shot himself with it.

Blaha's vids are not filmed live so he can pre think everything he says to make himself sound smarter and wears intellectual glasses to enhance that aspect. No way he'd be so witty and confident in person against Mike if ever there was a debate.
?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2016, 06:45:55 AM »
You sure like that Blaha guy. I just wish he did me favor and took that gun he has and shot himself with it.

Blaha's vids are not filmed live so he can pre think everything he says to make himself sound smarter and wears intellectual glasses to enhance that aspect. No way he'd be so witty and confident in person against Mike if ever there was a debate.

Have you ever seen Mike speak? I can't recall once in which he is not bragging or "on"--"on" meaning always putting on a self-serving act and joking. He cannot debate and Blaha, though he is not as attractive or gifted as Mike, still knows more than him and has a better intellect.

Most people who make videos of any sort think through what they are going to say beforehand. It doesn't make them seem smarter. It's actually the right way to make a video, rather than rambling and going off tangent. He makes money from YT, likely, so I doubt why he'd make a bunch of silly ad-libbed crap.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2016, 07:19:07 AM »
Have you ever seen Mike speak? I can't recall once in which he is not bragging or "on"--"on" meaning always putting on a self-serving act and joking. He cannot debate and Blaha, though he is not as attractive or gifted as Mike, still knows more than him and has a better intellect.

Most people who make videos of any sort think through what they are going to say beforehand. It doesn't make them seem smarter. It's actually the right way to make a video, rather than rambling and going off tangent. He makes money from YT, likely, so I doubt why he'd make a bunch of silly ad-libbed crap.

This. Attacking Blaha for exercising a degree of professionalism is retarded. But by that same yardstick: O'Hearn would have been better off not responding, and it took him a whole week to realise that. Not prifessional, not smart.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2016, 07:28:56 AM »
Jason Blabla

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2016, 07:29:59 AM »
Cammed his beard out though. No forward scouts are gonna see him coming.

Haha, I've never met any deniable CIA operatives (except for Benchmstr on here), but that is exactly how I always imagined them to look.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2016, 09:03:50 AM »
lol benchmastr is the sort of bloke that bids 300 quid on ebay for a trashed pair of AKU seal boots. Guarantee he has a Divers watch with the "james bond" strap and a tattoo on his chest about being a sheepdog.

I worked with a bloke that used to cut about on exercise in full crye trousers and ubac that he bought on ebay. The thing is crye is a bit snug and he was a bit portly, so earned the nickname "andy mcflab".

Anyone that refers to themselves as a "sheepdog" is guaranteed to be an absolute cunt and/or a fat American contractor.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2016, 11:31:13 AM »

A few times and gotta say I was discouraged. He called Palumbo "kiddo" I'll never forget that and found him very condescending. Gonna sound like a fan boy here, but Mike is top of the fuckin' food chain, he's been this way over 2 decades.

Who the fuck would not be the slightest bit arrogant or cocky if they were half as good as him?

Let's be honest here...
?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2016, 11:50:48 AM »
Mike responds to blubbers gun ahooting range

Wait, So Jason did show up after all?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2016, 12:21:20 PM »
Wait, So Jason did show up after all?

..and those bicep peaks...

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »

Who the fuck would not be the slightest bit arrogant or cocky if they were half as good as him?

Let's be honest here...

I've met several people just as successful, and likely just as much or more worth, and they don't act like that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2016, 12:34:32 PM »

..and those bicep peaks...
Even though Mike is fully covered up and his peaks aren't visible...

...STILL NUTS THE PIC...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2016, 12:36:21 PM »
LOL Jason stealth mode with his camo beard

is that soldier on the left cooking Duck Eggs on the tank

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2016, 12:56:47 PM »
"Being on television shows, movies and winning countless accolades in fitness are immediately dwarfed when you can go make a difference"

LOL, can't believe he actually said this. He must actually believe that he's a genuine celebrity. Must be awkward as fuck when he rocks up on kids wards and military bases.

Mike: "Ok guys, line up for a photo...no handshaking, no touching and autographs will cost extra"

Random cancer patient: "sorry...who are you?"

Mike: "Me!? What the fuck?........the Titan?....c'mon....Gladiators? .....Barbarian?.....Broke the world record for charging through windows?"

Random random cancer patient: " Oh...right, well....I'm kinda busy just now and in a lot of pain, sooooo..."

Mike: "Hater! Not my fault the chemotherapy has given you amnesia! Pain is weakness leaving the body!.....please, just one photo with me so i can post it on my instagram?"

Random cancer patient: " Jesus Christ, do you promise to fuck off afterwards?"

Mike: Yeah sure....do you mind if i take this wig?...it's for a friend"

;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2016, 02:01:39 PM »

Me...

(OK... *sigh*  let's get this over with... O'Hair homo)
T

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2016, 03:13:31 PM »
Looks like $1500 well spent.  ;D

I wonder if they have a patent on this tricycle with rubber bands attached to it.