Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn calls out Jason Blabla!  (Read 39447 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Mike O'Hearn calls out Jason Blabla!
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2016, 11:23:40 AM »
yes, this feud with blabla will sell thousands of these $1,500 frog machines  ::)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2016, 11:35:19 AM »
Ok. On topic then. Who does the frog appeal to?   It seems too cumbersome and it needs to much space to appeal to a home user. You pretty much have to go outside to use it. In the north east  that leaves using it out of the question for about seven months of the year. But even if you could use it year-round I'm not sure that a home user that buys things such as treadmills exercise bikes etc. would buy this.

So maybe it would appeal to CrossFit gyms in competition type events or something?

What do you guys think the target audience is?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2016, 11:39:24 AM »
Ok. On topic then. Who does the frog appeal to?   It seems too cumbersome and it needs to much space to appeal to a home user. You pretty much have to go outside to use it. In the north east  that leaves using it out of the question for about seven months of the year. But even if you could use it year-round I'm not sure that a home user that buys things such as treadmills exercise bikes etc. would buy this.

So maybe it would appeal to CrossFit gyms in competition type events or something?

Morons.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2016, 01:04:50 PM »
The Frog has to be one of the absolute worst pieces of fitness equipment I've seen.  Especially for the cost.  If you want some decent muscle, join a gym and stop with the goofy rubber bands.  Does anyone know someone who built a great physique with the Tony Little machine...the Gazelle?  Haha, I think not.
O'Hearn picked the wrong piece to represent.  He should have his own piece of equipment.  A simple ab machine.  It would be a much better call.

O'Hearn is an odd guy all around.  Bringing your dog to the gym?  I'd tell him to keep that bucket of fleas outside.  People and their dumb shit dogs.  Leave that fucker at home next get it a barking collar.
N

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2016, 04:19:07 PM »

u got a good point there, also ,the frog looks dangerous, i think you would really fuck your lower back up on that thing.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2016, 04:28:38 PM »
...the frog looks dangerous, i think you would really fuck your lower back up on that thing.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this... "thing"...
©

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2016, 04:37:12 PM »
The Frog seems destined to go down in history with Seth Feroce's Isolator and Kevin Levrone's Triceptor as the most expensive paperweights ever created for bodybuilders.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2016, 04:39:19 PM »
I can't believe Mike has lowered himself to addressing that loser.

Mike is only relevant in the fitness community, and with the advent of social media, all of these also fans are fitness stars as well. In the grand scheme of things, they're in the same industry.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #158 on: February 11, 2016, 09:47:00 PM »
Wow. G - A - Y.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2016, 09:53:40 PM »
Same here. Aside from slight chondromalacia in my knees (who doesn't have this?), I don't have one problem and I have been physically active (running, swimming, and then lifting, and always shooting hoops or playing handball for cardio in the summer and spring months) since twelve years old.

But this comes with an investment. I use proper form, and although I am not blessed in the strength department, I am pretty good. I have a dynamic warmup, which includes jumping rope, glute activation drills and foam rolling, and static stretching of tight muscles before every workout. Sure, it takes fifteen minutes and I might be stronger in my workouts without it, but I rather maintain strength or get stronger more slowly than some tight, inflexible, unathletic fat guy.

The warmup is like this:
Five to ten minutes of jumping rope, however long it takes to break a sweat, with a variety of single or double under, one legged shuffles, or whatever.
Glute and shoulder activation drills (superman, fire hydrants, hip thrusts)
Then the dynamic stretches:
Scorpions
Iron Cross
Dynamic quad stretch
Toy soliders
Straight legged kicks
Mountain climbers
Inch worms

I also do not do any 1 to 5 rep max shit as I have absolutely no need to. Six to eight reps for big lifts and eight to fifteen for lighter and bodyweight lifts.

Look at Jay versus Ronnie. Ronnie was far stronger, but one became Mr. O without being a future cripple.

Fuck me if I ever gotta do all that shit...
?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2016, 10:01:06 PM »
My warmup is a ten minute walk to the gym and some light starter sets on whatever exercise I am starting with.  Then I am good to go.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2016, 10:30:24 PM »

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2016, 04:00:16 AM »

LOL try doing that in a busy gym at 7pm

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2016, 08:04:33 AM »

Bro, as you get older, ya gotta pay the price to still be in the game. Long gone are the days that I would run into the gym bench or squat and then leave. Maybe not now, but soon.

And it pisses me off too.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2016, 08:30:38 AM »

I've been doing very extensive warmups from probably second year of me working out. The best decision ever, I enjoy them now a lot, feeling how tissues become warmer, more elastic, it's a part of a workout, the most important one I dare to say.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2016, 10:38:53 AM »
I've been doing very extensive warmups from probably second year of me working out. The best decision ever, I enjoy them now a lot, feeling how tissues become warmer, more elastic, it's a part of a workout, the most important one I dare to say.

i do many low rep warm up sets. Fuck all that jazz.
Most I see do all that shit, never look like they set foot in a gym anyway, totally not needed.

If doing as a must, are super injured, I can understand. But I see fuckers doing all that do then go do 10lbs lateral raises.

C'mon.... Get the fuck out with that shit!
?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2016, 10:47:31 AM »

Haha x2
Fuck all that gayass shit

1. Enter gym
2. 10 - 15 reps with empty bar on first excercise of that day
3. Work up in 20kg jumps for sets of 3-5 reps up to work set weight

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2016, 11:25:38 AM »
Haha x2
Fuck all that gayass shit

1. Enter gym
2. 10 - 15 reps with empty bar on first excercise of that day
3. Work up in 20kg jumps for sets of 3-5 reps up to work set weight

That's how I do it! Not saying it's perfect but ya gotta enjoy the whole thing or the negative attitude will weight you down.
?

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2016, 07:40:20 PM »
Jason Blaha final replay to Mike O'Hearn !!!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2016, 07:46:55 PM »

hey davincin  interesting you point this out, i do a 15 minute run before every workout , it warms me up good.  and i have a better workout.  of course i do a ton of cardio so this is not a problem for me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2016, 08:08:36 PM »
Listen, Blaha may be an idiot about A LOT of things, but hes DEAD ON when talking about O'Hearn.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2016, 08:19:01 PM »
All we need now is Rich Piana to chime in and this could be a great Reality TV Show.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2016, 01:41:06 PM »
Mike Deleted ALL Blabla videos and challenges off his Social Media  :-\

I can not believe it , man the glass shattering record holder waved his white flag

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2016, 01:47:13 PM »
LOL. This has backfired on Mike quite badly.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2016, 01:47:32 PM »
Mike Deleted ALL Blabla videos and challenges off his Social Media  :-\

I can not believe it , man the glass shattering record holder waved his white flag

LOL, Mike didn't realize Blabla was mentally challenged when he issued his statement? Im still surprised Jason was relevant enough to show up on Mike's radar.

I wonder what percentage of Mike's followers know who Blabla is?

For the record Mike I will still take Blabla's place on the extreme frog challenge.