Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn calls out Jason Blabla!  (Read 39670 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Mike O'Hearn calls out Jason Blabla!
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2016, 09:19:17 PM »
Mike posted another quick video for jason

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2016, 10:25:20 PM »
Mike posted another quick video for jason
Serious, you don't know how to post a link
V

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2016, 10:58:32 PM »

LOL.
He is still pissed.
Why does he even care?
©

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2016, 11:23:20 PM »
Blaha is great. His vids cover basic truths, and he really knows how to manipulate his social media presence. Yes, I'm subscribed.  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2016, 11:24:56 PM »
Blaha is great. His vids cover basic truths, and he really knows how to manipulate his social media presence. Yes, I'm subscribed.  ;D
Hi Jason
V

OB1

• Getbig IV
©

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2016, 12:02:35 AM »
Hi Jason
Let me give you a quick bicep shot...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2016, 01:48:43 AM »
You guys saying that O'Hair is melting....gimme a break. Look at his life and his build at his age.

Blaha has no opportunity to come out well on this. He doesn't have the brains or body to do it. Flat out. Stick a fork in him.

It's like a movie critic telling Speilberg how to direct - might be right about criticism of one scene but that has fuckall to do with making the movie.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2016, 03:56:01 AM »
You guys saying that O'Hair is melting....gimme a break. Look at his life and his build at his age.

Blaha has no opportunity to come out well on this. He doesn't have the brains or body to do it. Flat out. Stick a fork in him.

It's like a movie critic telling Speilberg how to direct - might be right about criticism of one scene but that has fuckall to do with making the movie.

I don't think neither O'Hearn or Blaha will come out of this looking good. Blaha just comes across as being dorky, while it becomes increasingly obvious that O'Hearn has a serious personality disorder. Mike might be winning in many aspects of life, but the fact he's responding back to Blaha to begin with just reeks of insecurity.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2016, 03:57:58 AM »
I don't think neither O'Hearn or Blaha will come out of this looking good. Blaha just comes across as being dorky, while it becomes increasingly obvious that O'Hearn has a serious personality disorder. Mike might be winning in many aspects of life, but the fact he's responding back to Blaha to begin with just reeks of insecurity.
I don't think so, they are just generating interest which equals dollars, no different than fighters calling each other out.  People love to watch conflict.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2016, 04:00:43 AM »
I don't think so, they are just generating interest which equals dollars, no different than fighters calling each other out.  People love to watch conflict.

You could be right, but Mike's overall behavior in those videos looks like that of a man who is genuinely upset. I didn't know he was that good an actor. :D

OB1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2016, 04:09:46 AM »
You could be right, but Mike's overall behavior in those videos looks like that of a man who is genuinely upset. I didn't know he was that good an actor. :D

Yeah Mike is still pissed.
I doubt he can act that good.
©

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2016, 04:16:19 AM »
If that is how you judge success in life then I am assuming you do not yet have hair on your boy parts.

Blaha will come out of this just fine. He will increase his subscriber base and revenue at no cost whatsoever. Great ROI.

O'Hearn will come out of this looking like a whiny bitch and even the 5 people who would be dumb enough to consider purchasing a Frog will reconsider, just because they do not want to be associated with negativity. Yes, O'Hearn clearly knows how to train and not overdo the roids and GH. Good for him. But that is not what he is selling, he is selling a product that has fuck all to do with his own results, so a total non sequitur. Unless he can prove that he had developed the Frog 25 years ago, and that is how he got his results. THEN he might have a point.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2016, 04:16:40 AM »
He probably is, but might as well make some money of it.  Blaha upsets me, he has quite the punchable face.  I would like to see what would happen if Blaha took up Mike's challenge.
V

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2016, 04:17:51 AM »
He probably is, but might as well make some money of it.  Blaha upsets me, he has quite the punchable face.  I would like to see what would happen if Blaha took up Mike's challenge.
Certainly not a lot of hair pulling.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2016, 04:29:31 AM »
This been done before remember when "big" Mats Duvall called out the mighty squadfather to come out to his gym and train with him when he was called a liar for saying he can do 495lb military presses only for mats to back out when the legendary squadfather accepted? hahaha.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2016, 04:40:40 AM »
the weird thing about o hearn is,  despite his drawbacks he trains fucking hard,  i mean lets be real here he uses perfect form , and almost every exercise is strong as shit.  hell hes in his late 40's  and isnt a cripple like ronnie coleman. i am sure he could out train any ifbb pro for that matter. he stays pretty lean year round.

its just something is off about him.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2016, 04:49:13 AM »
the weird thing about o hearn is,  despite his drawbacks he trains fucking hard,  i mean lets be real here he uses perfect form , and almost every exercise is strong as shit.  hell hes in his late 40's  and isnt a cripple like ronnie coleman. i am sure he could out train any ifbb pro for that matter. he stays pretty lean year round.

its just something is off about him.

It's simply hard to believe that there exist such kind of a perfect male specimens, that's what's off. No homez.

If I'd take a training advice from someone O'Hearn and Robinsin would share the first spot. Both - been doing it for eons and both injury free/still very strong/fresh/etc... That's a great mastery of this art.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2016, 05:10:14 AM »
you got that right davinci.

to me ohearns lifts are more impressive than anything coleman did cause he uses proper form.     hes not a cripple   hell i dont think he has had any bad injuries. and robbie christ for his age its amazing how he looks, i think he trains light and with good form. if mike trained with  simeon panda he would embarras him, simeon couldnt do half the weight mike does with proper form.

another old goof that looks amazing for his age is clarence bass,  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2016, 05:17:46 AM »

to me ohearns lifts are more impressive than anything coleman did cause he uses proper form.     hes not a cripple   hell i dont think he has had any bad injuries. and robbie christ for his age its amazing how he looks, i think he trains light and with good form. if mike trained with  simeon panda he would embarras him, simeon couldnt do half the weight mike does with proper form.

Mike said in some inteview that he haven't had any serious injuries ever. Robbie the same, and Robbie does still move some serious weight on his "heavy days". Well I mean... that's not light, is it?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2016, 05:20:41 AM »

Yeah that old man has always been ripped to the bone

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2016, 05:22:59 AM »
Classic modern day YouTube drama.
Blaha has horrid bbing genetics, but is actually pretty strong.  The fact he calls O'Hearn a con man and fake natty is comical and has truth to it.  O'Hearn looks terrible even commenting on any videos of Blaha.
Blaha actually came off quite good in his last shooting range video, but alluding to shooting someone isn't comical.  Rejecting his free plane ride was funny.  Not everyone wants to go to the Frog event.  O'Hearn doesn't seem to get that.  "You don't think I'm great?!!"  Oh the ego was bruised there.
N

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2016, 05:24:55 AM »
Mike said in some inteview that he haven't had any serious injuries ever. Robbie the same, and Robbie does still move some serious weight on his "heavy days". Well I mean... that's not light, is it?

yeah thats heavy, the thing is the way coleman trained will seriously injure  most people its dangerous,  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2016, 05:25:11 AM »

x3 ,,,,,

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2016, 05:27:57 AM »
It's simply hard to believe that there exist such kind of a perfect male specimens, that's what's off. No homez.

If I'd take a training advice from someone O'Hearn and Robinsin would share the first spot. Both - been doing it for eons and both injury free/still very strong/fresh/etc... That's a great mastery of this art.

I imagine their longevity in training is more than to the luck of their genetics. I doubt they have any worthwhile advise that you haven't heard before (don't over-train, good form..etc).
It would be like asking a 110 year old about the secrets to living a long life. There are no secrets - or at least, nothing we don't already know.