Author Topic: Female bully attacks a boy  (Read 2770 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Female bully attacks a boy
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 03:46:23 PM »
Isn't Springfield that town where Homer Simps lives in that cartoon?

Looking for Smithers are you?
 ;D
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 03:49:53 PM »
Isn't Springfield that town where Homer Simps lives in that cartoon?

That's the name of the town, but the state is never specified. I think that there is a Springfield in every state.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 03:52:32 PM »
LA.

Somewhere around BH, SM, Brentwood, Palisades. I know the streets aren't exactly mean there, and my concern is more for my kids and any "cultural appropriation" they may suffer from. American youth culture is far too ghetto for my liking.

Hey Joon, the 'brews won't get you, but Chaos and I will probably hunt you don't and skin you alive.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 03:55:38 PM »
That's the name of the town, but the state is never specified. I think that there is a Springfield in every state.

How come it can be in every state?

Not familiar with USA im from Sweden.

We only have one Gothenburg here for example.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 04:19:10 PM »
How come it can be in every state?

Not familiar with USA im from Sweden.

We only have one Gothenburg here for example.

Springfield, Mass in the U.S. was seen as an important place in government, and manufacturing during the 1700's - 1800's, so many places were named after it in honor. Also Springfield is a common surname in the States, so many of the smaller Springfield's are probably named after a famous Springfield that lived there at one point.

Springfield, Mass, itself, takes the name from an area in England, were the first settlers were from. That's common practice in the States too.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2016, 04:29:00 PM »
x2
Springfield ct is great
w

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 06:31:09 PM »
LA.

Somewhere around BH, SM, Brentwood, Palisades. I know the streets aren't exactly mean there, and my concern is more for my kids and any "cultural appropriation" they may suffer from. American youth culture is far too ghetto for my liking.

Downtown LA is the worst city Ive been to.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 08:44:41 PM »
The funniest thing about that list is that Springfield is probably the worst. And folks outside of New England have no idea.

Yes. Unless you live in the New England area, or even in Mass, no one has really ever heard about Springfield, MA. I did a 1 year externship at Baystate Health Hospital. Its definitely worse than Harlem, but don't think its worse than the bad parts of LA.
X

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 11:32:19 PM »
I wish he broke her neck accidentally and then also choked out the sister. It would have been no loss to society. Not a single fucking tear would have been shed. Females like those are subhuman!

Whites, around blacks, never relax. Always look at your surroundings. Always be ready to take them down. They have no honor and will attack in packs. Avoid areas where they outnumber. This white kid should walk to school instead of ride the bus. It will be good for his health also and he could lose a few pounds. He should arm himself with a pen and stab these fuckers in the neck or eyes next time they approach him. Be brutal with them and beat them into the ground.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2016, 06:04:09 AM »
I wish he broke her neck accidentally and then also choked out the sister. It would have been no loss to society. Not a single fucking tear would have been shed. Females like those are subhuman!

Whites, around blacks, never relax. Always look at your surroundings. Always be ready to take them down. They have no honor and will attack in packs. Avoid areas where they outnumber. This white kid should walk to school instead of ride the bus. It will be good for his health also and he could lose a few pounds. He should arm himself with a pen and stab these fuckers in the neck or eyes next time they approach him. Be brutal with them and beat them into the ground.

a