Author Topic: Carson To Skip NH Primary Party; Will Meet With Cruz On Thursday  (Read 541 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Carson To Skip NH Primary Party; Will Meet With Cruz On Thursday
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:38:32 PM »
Dr. Ben Carson will not be attending his own primary night party at the Carson HQ in New Hampshire tonight. The retired neurosurgeon will instead be flying to South Carolina this afternoon, Politico reports. There, he will be meeting with fellow GOP presidential contender Sen. Ted Cruz on Thursday.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Re: Carson To Skip NH Primary Party; Will Meet With Cruz On Thursday
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 05:29:57 AM »
Cruz-Carson could be an interesting ticket.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:57:22 AM »
Cruz would never pick him...but I think Carson will endorse him. I kinda wonder about the rest. It would be hard for Bush and Christie to endorse rubio so I guess their support goes to kasich.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 09:20:47 AM »
given Carson's shameful and dishonest scapegoating of the Cruz campaign for accurately reporting HIS OWN CAMPAIGN'S WORDS that were reported on clearly by CNN, I doubt he will be endorsing Cruz.

wldnt surprise me to see him endorse TRUMP...seems like they have a little something going on. the longer Carson stays in the race the longer he holds a percentage of voters who would naturally move to Cruz; Carson has been exposed by this cycle as not being the highly respectable man everyone thought he was. if TRUMP dangles the Vp slot in front of him, ive no doubt he will continue to stay in despite all odds just to hurt Cruz.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 09:26:36 AM »
given Carson's shameful and dishonest scapegoating of the Cruz campaign for accurately reporting HIS OWN CAMPAIGN'S WORDS that were reported on clearly by CNN, I doubt he will be endorsing Cruz.

wldnt surprise me to see him endorse TRUMP...seems like they have a little something going on. the longer Carson stays in the race the longer he holds a percentage of voters who would naturally move to Cruz; Carson has been exposed by this cycle as not being the highly respectable man everyone thought he was. if TRUMP dangles the Vp slot in front of him, ive no doubt he will continue to stay in despite all odds just to hurt Cruz.

carson seemed to grow dimmer as the campaign went on.

I think he may have felt the STRESS of campaigning and bumped up the anti-depressant dose.  There were times he was in a daze answering questions.  Some of the crazy things he "supposed" were just completely removed from the realm of possible.  It was originally leftists CTers like me (back in October) saying he was just selling books and not actually building any campaign structure, but it seems most repubs are starting to believe it now. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 09:34:12 AM »
yea this race has really exposed the true character of many of these guys. carson is now just another Huckabee. Bush and Chrispy Crème also revealed themselves to care absolutely nothing for the principles or future of their party either, by attacking better candidates and better men in petulant fits-wounding them badly- instead of going out respectably (like walker and Paul) when they knew damn well their campaigns were toast.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 07:46:17 PM »

In the same way that a coprophiliac and a rose bush would make for an interesting couple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »
Dumb and Dumber.  Religious and Religiouser.  Moron and Idiot.

You republicans can never see the forest for the trees.