Author Topic: Hardcore read  (Read 3307 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Re: Hardcore read
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »
Read most of that. Holy shit is all I can say

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:27:04 PM »
the blog's author is an avid getbig reader and often refers to it in his articles

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 11:49:30 PM »
Lol I read all of that..... and it scared me. That guy had a horrible life holly shit do I feel bad for him. Thanks for posting that even though it is basically a horror story for anyone who uses steroids. Lol you had to post a crazy story like that the same day I saw my doctor and he tried to scare me about my TRT and long term effects.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 01:19:03 AM »
Just read it. A lot of bullshit and exageration but entertaining none the less...

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 04:01:57 AM »
I haven't read the article yet, but I will.
A few years ago I watched a documentary about steroid abuse and Steve was in it. He talked about all the problems that arose even after he came off of everything. Sounded a bit suspect as we know of many people who have run high doses in the past and are still alive today into their 50s and 60s. None of whom had liver tumors or heart failure.
I just think the guy had bad luck... I know of two people in my life who developed liver tumors who have never touched a steroid (though one was a pretty heavy weekend drinker). My gf's family has heart disease run in their family, so chances are her brother will develop heart problems into his 40s, and he would have never touched a steroid either, assuming he keeps up his current lifestyle. Maybe the steroids made it all worse for Steve, but I can't see them causing these problems.

EDIT:
found the doc, Steve's part begins at 21:08

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 05:05:07 PM »
And I'm just here trying not to get a bloated face on dbol and anadrol.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 07:37:26 PM »
And I'm just here trying not to get a bloated face on dbol and anadrol.

1 tab Dyazide eod will take care of the excess bloat & keep you healthy.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 12:47:31 AM »
1 tab Dyazide eod will take care of the excess bloat & keep you healthy.
lol

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 08:17:45 AM »
lol

It's a mild potassium sparing diuretic & It'll save you from high BP problems. How is that not keeping you in a healthier state when heavily retaining water?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 10:14:42 AM »
It's a mild potassium sparing diuretic & It'll save you from high BP problems. How is that not keeping you in a healthier state when heavily retaining water?
i just find it funny that long term use of diuretics is considered safe these days
while people bash you for running a gram of test  ::)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 10:25:13 AM »
i just find it funny that long term use of diuretics is considered safe these days

I wouldn't say it's that unsafe if having high BP is the alternative.

Let's face it, there's nothing 'safe' about running high dose gear & trying to get big. But if you're going to do it, there are things that make it less un-safe.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 03:13:52 PM »

Long term use of diuretics is perfectly safe.  Abuse is not.  I've been on dyazide for years, and kidney function is perfect every time I have bloodwork.  It's prescribed to me by my doc for high BP due to sleep apnea.  I see patients all the time that take diuretics prescribed to them and their kidneys are healthy as can be, along with the rest of their body.  Morons that abuse diuretics trying to get ready for a show, or because they're bloated as fuck from using too much gear are the ones that fuck up their bodies, all while ignoring getting bloodwork done. 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 05:54:52 PM »
Long term use of diuretics is perfectly safe.  Abuse is not.  I've been on dyazide for years, and kidney function is perfect every time I have bloodwork.  It's prescribed to me by my doc for high BP due to sleep apnea.  I see patients all the time that take diuretics prescribed to them and their kidneys are healthy as can be, along with the rest of their body.  Morons that abuse diuretics trying to get ready for a show, or because they're bloated as fuck from using too much gear are the ones that fuck up their bodies, all while ignoring getting bloodwork done. 

+1

Big difference with occasional Dyazide usage to combat edema & a guy trying to drop tons of water with lasix before a show.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2016, 05:44:15 AM »
good points brothers
i just know a few guys here and there that pop diuretics to combat water retention from eating like shit... one guy i know is completely obsessed with being ripped (and hes not even THAT lean) and he pops diuretics whenever he gains some water and is unhappy with his look. thats just mental