Author Topic: Titus O Neal suspended  (Read 3348 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Titus O Neal suspended
« on: February 10, 2016, 08:11:58 PM »
It looks like at the end of raw when it went off the air and then the feed went to wwe network.. Titus O Neal grabbed the old man by the arm playing around.. Vince was not happy and suspended Oneal for 60 days.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Titus O Neal suspended
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 10:20:23 AM »
It looks like at the end of raw when it went off the air and then the feed went to wwe network.. Titus O Neal grabbed the old man by the arm playing around.. Vince was not happy and suspended Oneal for 60 days.

Given his size, physical tools and length of time with the company, I believe it's fair to call Titus a bust.

So, Vince probably thought it was out of line for an underachiever to get so familiar.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 10:42:31 AM »

Seriously?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 01:59:50 PM »
Seriously?

The suspension was reduced from 90 days. There's a short clip of the incident circulating. It didn't seem like much but there could be more than meets the eye. Could be Titus was already on some kind of shit list.

One thing I've gathered from listening to former WWE wrestlers on Podcasts is that it's very easy to break one of the myriad of unwritten rules. It's like adult high school complete with the cool kids and the outcasts.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 05:25:25 PM »
The suspension was reduced from 90 days. There's a short clip of the incident circulating. It didn't seem like much but there could be more than meets the eye. Could be Titus was already on some kind of shit list.

One thing I've gathered from listening to former WWE wrestlers on Podcasts is that it's very easy to break one of the myriad of unwritten rules. It's like adult high school complete with the cool kids and the outcasts.

This was my first thought as well.

I saw the clip live on the network, mostly because I was hoping someone was going to run in, and as Vince was walking to the back Titus grabbed him and impeded his progress and Vince shoved him. I thought it was odd that Titus would have that type of relationship with Vince....

It was literally 10 seconds from the segment going black.

It wasn't as bad as Daniel saying during the yes chant, "Thats what Brie says all night."

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 04:42:27 AM »
I reviewed the clip last night and read some dirt sheets and all I can say is that was BULLSHIT. You don't suspend a guy because of that. Lecture him if need be but don't take his earnings away. Several wrestlers and backstage employees are shaking their heads in disbelief. Titus does numerous charity work for the company and is highly respected among his peers.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 04:47:05 AM »
Supposedly Batista called Titus as they are friends and neighbors telling him to quit...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 10:01:59 AM »
Supposedly Batista called Titus as they are friends and neighbors telling him to quit...

Vince probably would want that to. As I said, Titus is a bust. With his size, he could be a program for a Brock, but for whatever reason, he's still a mediocre mid card wrestler.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 12:28:34 PM »
He actually did. He twittered Titus and told him to get his release and leave the ungrateful company.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 12:37:09 PM »
Vince probably would want that to. As I said, Titus is a bust. With his size, he could be a program for a Brock, but for whatever reason, he's still a mediocre mid card wrestler.

Yeah but I think we know how the FED works by now.

Vince pushes who he wants, unless the fans REALLY switch the program  (CM Punk and Daniel Bryan).

Titus wasn't a mark for the business, and obviously that bothers Vince.

I mean Titus actually had the balls to grab Vince in a non scripted segment, LOL!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 05:02:45 PM »
He actually did. He twittered Titus and told him to get his release and leave the ungrateful company.

The same "ungrateful company" Dave tried unsuccessfully returning to...

Titus should follow Dave's successful footsteps into the world of MMA.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 06:23:34 PM »
Yeah but I think we know how the FED works by now.

Vince pushes who he wants, unless the fans REALLY switch the program  (CM Punk and Daniel Bryan).

Titus wasn't a mark for the business, and obviously that bothers Vince.

I mean Titus actually had the balls to grab Vince in a non scripted segment, LOL!

Yeah, they already pinned AJ Styles, this past Thursday on Smackdown. While Jericho is a great wrestler, he's past his prime, and about 20lbs overweight. The match was very slow paced compared to AJ's New Japan matches against their top talent.

During the match, Lawler, obviously at the behest of Vince, ragged on AJ non stop. It was so bad that anyone watching would have to wonder what AJ ever did to the King.

The real problem is that AJ, as a performer, is on another level from anyone on the WWE roster.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 04:00:31 AM »
Yeah, they already pinned AJ Styles, this past Thursday on Smackdown. While Jericho is a great wrestler, he's past his prime, and about 20lbs overweight. The match was very slow paced compared to AJ's New Japan matches against their top talent.

During the match, Lawler, obviously at the behest of Vince, ragged on AJ non stop. It was so bad that anyone watching would have to wonder what AJ ever did to the King.

The real problem is that AJ, as a performer, is on another level from anyone on the WWE roster.

I think his first loss to Jericho was BS....he has been relegated to an enhancement talent. AJ's first loss sould have been to Owens or someone better.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 07:58:42 AM »
I think his first loss to Jericho was BS....he has been relegated to an enhancement talent. AJ's first loss sould have been to Owens or someone better.

I could understand losing to Jericho in his prime, but not a 45 year old Butter Ball version.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 10:35:34 AM »
The best thing that can happen to the WWE is for Vince to die..
I know it sounds harsh .. but the old man won't retire..
He is already 70..
And still calling the shots..
So the only way will see fresh ideas.. is for the old man to get tombstone and die...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 12:15:19 PM »
The best thing that can happen to the WWE is for Vince to die..
I know it sounds harsh .. but the old man won't retire..
He is already 70..
And still calling the shots..
So the only way will see fresh ideas.. is for the old man to get tombstone and die...

Unfortunately, you're not wrong.

Guys like that never leave voluntarily.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 06:02:40 AM »
Unfortunately, you're not wrong.

Guys like that never leave voluntarily.

or get forced out like this guy,former owner of the clippers
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 06:12:29 AM »
or get forced out like this guy,former owner of the clippers

Sterling was part of a league. The WWE is the league. It won't be as easy. My bet is that health is what eventually gets him out. You gotta give Vince credit. He's had some injuries, but I don't recall him ever being sick. Considering his schedule, and by all accounts, his poor sleep habits, that's pretty impressive.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 01:43:50 PM »
I could understand losing to Jericho in his prime, but not a 45 year old Butter Ball version.

His pecs look they have been torn??
T

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 05:00:06 AM »

You can thank the "testing policy" for that....God forbid should they be allowed to use just a smigin of test ... ;D