Author Topic: BLOATED FACE on Tren ace??..caused by swollen lymph nodes? Help?  (Read 13385 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
BLOATED FACE on Tren ace??..caused by swollen lymph nodes? Help?
« on: February 11, 2016, 07:00:59 AM »

For years many have complained about having a puffy face/facial bloat on tren ace but at the same time feeling "lean" and "vascular" everywhere else.

I think the reason could be by the swollen lymph node in the cheeks, Sometimes you might have swelling cheeks due to swollen lymph nodes in front of your ear. You will tend to have swollen cheeks near the ears as well as neck.

"Swollen lymph nodes usually occur as a result of exposure to bacteria or viruses. When swollen lymph nodes are caused by an infection, this is known as lymphadenitis (lim-fad-uh-NIE-tis). Rarely, swollen lymph nodes are caused by cancer."

Tren ace is known for causing lymph nodes and somehow this can be expediting a puffy face for certain people.

Would natural home remedies that are effective like tumeric, apple cider vinegar, garlic,etc take care of these lymph nodes and reduce facial swelling from tren if this was true?

If not what else could fight this "tren face bloat"? Maybe not enough BA in the tren thus bacteria infected tren causing this reaction?

Here are some user's experience with this tren face bloat I found by doing a quick google search:
Quote:
How many of you get swollen face when you run certain anabolic steroids? I'm using trenbolone now and My face is swollen worse then it was on NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - . And it's not from water because I am using aromasin and caber. I'm starting to look forward to the end of the cycle cuz it looks ridiculous -___-
Quote:
tren gives me that ugly ass bloat as well most the time. My brother just recently got rid of his somehow.. He doesn't even touch an AI.
Seriously man I have researched this so much I have no solid answer same thing with the deca bloat... In my case it hasn't been e2 related...
Quote:
I cant figure out why I get bloated on tren? Iv tried prolly 7-8 differnt labs, tried homebrew from pelles, tried homebrew from powder. I prolly wont run it again till next spring due to my polycythemia ( which im getting treated for now ). I cant figure this out! Also people report losing bf and thats something iv never expirenced with tren. I get a moon face and my belly gets bloated when I run tren. I have had polycythemia for a long time ( didnt know abot it till receintly ), so could that have something to do with it? Any advice from you gentlemen would be appreciated!.

Quote:
So I ran Tren ace last yr and hadnt any issues like this. I'm thinking the prolactin sides is what is making the bloat. I'm running 50 mg/day and using low dose prami and arimidex. Anyone else get this? I usually get dry and ripped on Tren ace. Its making me lose sleep and the night sweats are there
BTW-When I run tren I run ace.

Quote:
Dr.jim, I have heard of that. So heres the deal, my body is lean..almost too lean for my liking to be honest. Might be ditching the tren after this upcoming week due to the sides anyway. However, my face is extremely oily, which is common, but its not "moonface" like I would get if say my e2 was too high or had a carb binge. There are these pockets underneath my eyes, along with eye bags, that give me a babyface appearance. My jawline is strong and my cheeks are always pronounced. With e2 bloat or similar water bloat I get a double chin, my whole face bloats out. When I notice, for the sake of argument, ill call it tren bloat for now..I also feel like complete dirt, fatigue, kind of out of it. Sleep could be better to be honest..but I dont believe thats the issue. These "pockets" are definitely water. If I drop the tren..they disappear within 4 to 7 days.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: BLOATED FACE on Tren ace??..caused by swollen lymph nodes? Help?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 07:33:04 AM »
Stop taking the tren

/closed

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:36:39 AM »
Stop taking the tren

/closed

But, but, but...what about his capped DELTS!!!!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 07:46:11 AM »
But, but, but...what about his capped DELTS!!!!!

LMAO

Site inject prop

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 07:57:30 AM »
I would suggest that you stop using drugs. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 08:30:18 AM »

Did you post this before or after you took your daily shot?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 08:44:57 AM »

Too simple.

You have to offer advice that allows someone to keep taking drugs.

I have an educated guess but wouldn't want to throw shit out there without too much thought. :)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 08:52:28 AM »
Too simple.

I have an educated guess but wouldn't want to throw shit out there without too much thought. :)

Switch to Primo

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 09:01:13 AM »
Switch to Primo

I'm swamped with work but here's my guess: It's a matter of lymph glands being plugged, not swollen. The same thing is happening other places (to some extent) but it's just more visible in the face.

Everyone knows that shit decreases immune function.

Shit is what shit is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 09:08:20 AM »
Switch to Primo

Primo is a drug like Anavar in that it's expensive raws and the majority of labs sells other shit under the guise of primo.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 09:20:02 AM »
Did you post this before or after you took your daily shot?

LOL, daily shot of what?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 09:22:00 AM »
Too simple.

Got it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2016, 09:22:52 AM »
For years many have complained about having a puffy face/facial bloat on tren ace but at the same time feeling "lean" and "vascular" everywhere else.

I think the reason could be by the swollen lymph node in the cheeks, Sometimes you might have swelling cheeks due to swollen lymph nodes in front of your ear. You will tend to have swollen cheeks near the ears as well as neck.

"Swollen lymph nodes usually occur as a result of exposure to bacteria or viruses. When swollen lymph nodes are caused by an infection, this is known as lymphadenitis (lim-fad-uh-NIE-tis). Rarely, swollen lymph nodes are caused by cancer."

Tren ace is known for causing lymph nodes and somehow this can be expediting a puffy face for certain people.

Would natural home remedies that are effective like tumeric, apple cider vinegar, garlic,etc take care of these lymph nodes and reduce facial swelling from tren if this was true?

If not what else could fight this "tren face bloat"? Maybe not enough BA in the tren thus bacteria infected tren causing this reaction?

Here are some user's experience with this tren face bloat I found by doing a quick google search:

I would suggest taking less drugs to start and then stop taking all drugs.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 09:44:08 AM »
Stop taking the tren

/closed
Yeah so if someone what bought hundreds of dollars of tren suppose to use than? I know there's a reason  for this face bloat and it's I would like to pinpoint the problem

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2016, 09:47:59 AM »
I'm swamped with work but here's my guess: It's a matter of lymph glands being plugged, not swollen. The same thing is happening other places (to some extent) but it's just more visible in the face.

Shit is what shit is.

Wow awesome I wish you would expand on this more because this has been a mystery for YEARS! No one care figure it out but this does make total sense would their be anyways to fight this by obviously getting off?

I tried taking a bunch of apple cider vinegar to help cleanse my body of the bacteria but I don't think its working.

People have though it was prolactin or estrogen but that wouldn't make sense other people and I myself are getting lean and vascular all over but in the face it's just bloated especially in the cheeks.

Thanks for giving some of that knolwedge

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:45 AM »

Shit is what shit is.
So how should I go about fighting this? Strengthening my immune function?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 10:18:16 AM »
Wow awesome I wish you would expand on this more because this has been a mystery for YEARS! No one care figure it out but this does make total sense would their be anyways to fight this by obviously getting off?

I tried taking a bunch of apple cider vinegar to help cleanse my body of the bacteria but I don't think its working.

People have though it was prolactin or estrogen but that wouldn't make sense other people and I myself are getting lean and vascular all over but in the face it's just bloated especially in the cheeks.

Thanks for giving some of that knolwedge

Those would affect migration and surface area. People not getting the answer they want to hear doesn't make something a "mystery", LOL!

After the skin, the mouth is kind of the first line of defense because we're always fighting off some level of bacteria, cooties, virus, etc.. Ignoring that most people have their tonsils removed.

MOS gave the only safe, useful, advice you'll get regarding this side-effect. I don't know jack about apple cider and pretty much believe people accept facial bloating as a consequence of their choice.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 10:25:03 AM »
AH Ok thank you very much...but I spent hundreds of dollars on tren after crusing for months and now I cant use it???

but I also think this could be case of gear not being sterile enough and their being lots of bacteria in it and tren expediting it, I think if I add more BA to get rid of as much bacteria as I can it should help and maybe other supplements to help strengthen the immune system and fight bacteria in the system but I don't know which supplements to choose?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 10:36:29 AM »
AH Ok thank you very much...but I spent hundreds of dollars on tren after crusing for months and now I cant use it???

but I also think this could be case of gear not being sterile enough and their being lots of bacteria in it and tren expediting it, I think if I add more BA to get rid of as much bacteria as I can it should help and maybe other supplements to help strengthen the immune system and fight bacteria in the system but I don't know which supplements to choose?

You're taking something that decreases the body's ability to clear bacteria, is my point.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2016, 10:46:23 AM »
But why do some people bloat in the face and others don't on tren?

Mainly due to facial structure and genetics? Like someone with naturally chubby cheeks with high cheek bones will bloat their prominently versus someone with smaller cheeks and less broad face will bloat elsewhere?

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 10:48:36 AM »
But why do some people bloat in the face and others don't on tren?

Mainly due to facial structure and genetics? Like someone with naturally chubby cheeks with high cheek bones will bloat their in their cheeks prominently versus someone with smaller cheeks and less broad face will bloat elsewhere?

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »
I'm sure there's a way to prevent this but I don't know if I'll find anyone medically informed enough to find a solution

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 11:05:36 AM »
I'm sure there's a way to prevent this but I don't know if I'll find anyone medically informed enough to find a solution

You already know the solution.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 11:10:04 AM »
Thanks bro I appreciate you taking the time shedding light on this subject I still have hope there may be some way to prevent considering I just blew hundreds of dollars on tren but I know I'll have to stop.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 12:58:37 PM »
 :(