Author Topic: Algerian shouted "Inshallah"- if Allah wills it - as he raped 25-year-old German  (Read 4950 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
She said: 'He asked me in broken German if I had [the] time. Before I could reply he then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down an alleyway.
'He told me "I need sex". I opened my mouth to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. I had a pepper spray, and I tried to spray it at him but he grabbed it off me, and used it on me instead.
'Then he threw me onto the ground, and tried to pull off my trousers but he couldn't do it. Then he started screaming at me to get undressed.'
She told the court she had tried to win time by begging him to leave her alone and hoped that someone would come past.
Nobody did, and when she tried to scream again he started beating her in the face and he sprayed the pepper spray on her face again.
He had banged her head on the ground repeatedly until she was almost unconscious, and she thought she was going to die.
She said: 'He put his hand over my mouth and closed my nose, and I thought I was going to suffocate. I then indicated to him that I had given in, and would do what he wanted if he let me breathe.'
He then raped her and she said that throughout he was talking to himself, shouting 'Inshallah' - which is Arabic for 'if Allah wills it'.
She said: 'Afterwards he asked me if it was good, and if I had enjoyed it.'
Her voice then broke as she added: 'I never would have thought something like that could happen to me. I just couldn't comprehend it. I thought I was going to die.'
She identified her alleged attacker in court. He denies rape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440601/Algerian-sex-attacker-shouted-Inshallah-Allah-wills-raped-25-year-old-German-student-asked-enjoyed-it.html#ixzz3ztF3p4p3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Filthy bastard.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Ol' Dirty Bastard

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

what are they afraid of?  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Isn't the dailymail some bullshit made up news site?  The UK equivalent of the national enquirer?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
enjoy your multiculturalism......

TheShape.

• Getbig V
There should be a universal death penalty policy for rapists.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Pellius said something like, that as his mind is crumblind down he would be walking on the streets with a flash light during day light trying to find an honest man.

Well I'm honest. If a white man would rape a white woman I wouldn't react in any other way than pure satisfaction. If a white man would rape a black woman I would not react. But if any man not representing my genetic make up rapes a white woman I get upset.

Lets continue from that.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Pellius said something like, that as his mind is crumblind down he would be walking on the streets with a flash light during day light trying to find an honest man.

Well I'm honest. If a white man would rape a white woman I wouldn't react in any other way than pure satisfaction. If a white man would rape a black woman I would not react. But if any man not representing my genetic make up rapes a white woman I get upset.

Lets continue from that.

I was making a joke since we were talking about Diogenes. In addition to telling Alexander the Great to get out of the way as he's blocking the sun light, Diogenes also was known for walking the streets holding up a lantern in board day light 'looking for an honest man.'
'

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
There should be a universal death penalty policy for rapists.

You are aware 'rape' is a very contested term, typically in favor of (female) victims.

Which is not to say it's a bad thing, I'm certainly not concerned, but unless it's a clearcut situation it's a rather definite judgement to hand out.

Chemical castration on the other hand...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I was making a joke since we were talking about Diogenes. In addition to telling Alexander the Great to get out of the way as he's blocking the sun light, Diogenes also was known for walking the streets holding up a lantern in board day light 'looking for an honest man.'
'

Everyone knows that pretty white women are top of the food chain when it comes to sex. Tell me what white man would ever rape musim/black women? Seriously, noone cares. White women is like ice milk during middle ages, it's rare and the best.

Brown/black people try to imitate white people all the time. It's white's who gave black people a character to follow (hip hop, loud, ratchet, costumes), white people tell non white what they are and what they aren't. White pussy is the most precious thing on this planet.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Everyone knows that pretty white women are top of the food chain when it comes to sex. Tell me what white man would ever rape musim/black women? Seriously, noone cares. White women is like ice milk during middle ages, it's rare and the best.

Brown/black people try to imitate white people all the time. It's white's who gave black people a character to follow (hip hop, loud, ratchet, costumes), white people tell non white what they are and what they aren't. White pussy is the most precious thing on this planet.

What are women in Finland like? I love the women in Hawaii. Because it's always hot they don't wear a lot or any make up and they don't wear much. Also I love that so many walk around in bare feet and ride around on skate boards. It's not uncommon to see women in their 30s getting around on skate boards. Men even older.

Of course it does matter what part of the island you live. If it's downtown then you might as well be in LA.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
What are women in Finland like? I love the women in Hawaii. Because it's always hot they don't wear a lot or any make up and they don't wear much. Also I love that so many walk around in bare feet and ride around on skate boards. It's not uncommon to see women in their 30s getting around on skate boards. Men even older.

Of course it does matter what part of the island you live. If it's downtown then you might as well be in LA.

Same as in every country, there's the hot, the average and the fugly.

During the summer the gals really don't wear much because the summers are hot. But we have like 4 differend weathers. Shit hot, chilly, shit cold, chilly and shit wet with ridiculous wind. Every year. You can tell how some people shy away from wearing little clothing when the summer heat kicks in. It's like every year it's a surprise it's hot and every year it's a surprise it's cold, and every year it's a surprise it's wet and chilly. lol. I'm sick of this "country". No seriously the only bad thing is the rapid weather changes. 3 weeks ago we had 30- celcius, now we have +2 degrees, it's raining wet snow and there's wet ice on he ground, wet everywhere, wet in the air, wet in the sky, and cold. If you dress a lot, you get hot, if you dress too litle you get cold. Rant over.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
I can't see how he's guilty of anything other than raising her cultural awareness and checking her white privilege.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

are you more concerned by the rape or the religion of the rapist?
BOTH !!!!
V

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
She said: 'He asked me in broken German if I had [the] time. Before I could reply he then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down an alleyway.
'He told me "I need sex". I opened my mouth to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. I had a pepper spray, and I tried to spray it at him but he grabbed it off me, and used it on me instead.
'Then he threw me onto the ground, and tried to pull off my trousers but he couldn't do it. Then he started screaming at me to get undressed.'
She told the court she had tried to win time by begging him to leave her alone and hoped that someone would come past.
Nobody did, and when she tried to scream again he started beating her in the face and he sprayed the pepper spray on her face again.
He had banged her head on the ground repeatedly until she was almost unconscious, and she thought she was going to die.
She said: 'He put his hand over my mouth and closed my nose, and I thought I was going to suffocate. I then indicated to him that I had given in, and would do what he wanted if he let me breathe.'
He then raped her and she said that throughout he was talking to himself, shouting 'Inshallah' - which is Arabic for 'if Allah wills it'.
She said: 'Afterwards he asked me if it was good, and if I had enjoyed it.'
Her voice then broke as she added: 'I never would have thought something like that could happen to me. I just couldn't comprehend it. I thought I was going to die.'
She identified her alleged attacker in court. He denies rape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440601/Algerian-sex-attacker-shouted-Inshallah-Allah-wills-raped-25-year-old-German-student-asked-enjoyed-it.html#ixzz3ztF3p4p3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Four male witnesses, or it didn't happen.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
dailymail.co.uk?
That a joke?
Maybe trolling...
But really bad.
©

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
i hope he goes to prison and get raped daily
A

TheOne

• Getbig III
And not if allah wills it, but a daily raping should be part of his punishment.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Liberalism of peace.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
horrific

but are you more concerned by the rape or the religion of the rapist?

You should be worried about who in general are raping so you can protect your own.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
dailymail.co.uk?
That a joke?
Maybe trolling...
But really bad.

Biggest online newspaper in English no good? Is there a list of trusted magazines somewhere?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Biggest online newspaper in English no good? Is there a list of trusted magazines somewhere?

Apart from the date and the number of pages I wouldn't trust dailymail uk.
As for other resources...
I have no idea.

©

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i got kinda turned on half way through but not so much at the end

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
enjoy your multiculturalism......

This^...