Author Topic: just how big was Ronnie naturally???  (Read 10592 times)

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: just how big was Ronnie naturally???
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2006, 08:50:10 PM »
even in his high school pic he was vascular, along with having decent muscular bis w/ cuts.  that link posted on the 1st page has great pics.  sometimes w/ all the play & chatter he gets it's like people get ronnie saturated and forget how good he is.  he is totally heads & tails above everyone.  other competitors should be thankin their lucky stars his tri is injured cause thats is the only way anyone is ever gonna beat him, unless he lets them.

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2006, 09:31:53 PM »
Has anyone seen his brother?  What would you say of his genetics if you have?

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2006, 09:50:21 PM »
Plus Brian Dobson was saying how Ronnie was doing tricep extensions with 250 pounds with the ez bar and other ridiculous claims like that while he was still natural. Natural my ass!!

dude 250 isn't that much, I know 18 old year school kids doing 135pds with an ez bar and their  'natural'

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 09:01:43 AM »
I don't know how big he is naturally but how he responds to the juice is another factor.

He could be small as shit naturally, at least relative to other hardcore bodybuilders, and then juice and become gi-normous.

Didn't Levrone shrink for 6 months and then gain 50+ pounds in another 6?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2006, 09:04:28 AM »
dude 250 isn't that much, I know 18 old year school kids doing 135pds with an ez bar and their  'natural'

Ya I was doing that at that age even younger than that but 250pds is a long way from 135!
just push some weight!

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 07:40:04 PM »
Looking at that 10 grade picture, there aren't too many guys with that kind of lean build, and quality muscle.  Compare that to the pictures of Cutler at 16.  Not even close.  Ronnie's genetics are much better.  Drugs do give us white boys a fighting chance, and are the great equalizer.  In the end, if all are taking the same stuff, doing the same workouts, then the guy built best without ever touching a weight will win.  And that man is Coleman. 

Every now and then you see a man among a bunch of boys.  I'm sure that was the case on Ronnie's football team way back then.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 07:42:50 PM »
How healthy is Ronnie Coleman?

DIVISION - speak on this.

He's healthier than your average obese middle age american.

Does that help?   :-\

Without knowing his cycle history and lab results, there is no way to tell how healthy he is.

His body is starting to show the wear and tear though.......all these muscle tears and joint issues are starting to show their effects.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »
He says the bloodwork and EKG scans always come back to him with a clean bill of health.  He said he was healthier than his doctor according to scans.  The test results are always good and he gets tests done every three months.  Something every pro should do.

That having been said, how healthy is Ronnie, DIVISION?

Speak on this.

He's looking in his crystal ball (yeah, the same one that allows him to see into the hearts and minds and psyches of various Getbig members), but when he's done, he'll answer your questions, persevering one.

Al-G

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »
Ronnie benched 225 without steroids.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2006, 05:53:02 AM »
Still has the same size calves lol  ;)

Irony is if that physique belonged to anyone other than ronnie, ND would be claiming how aesthetic and perfeect it was in that most muscular shot wouldnt ya ND?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006, 06:12:17 AM »
I think we should have more input / opinions on this not just from Division, but also Addition, Subtraction and most importantly Multiplication  ;D.

Nuggas,

Speak on this

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2006, 08:10:37 AM »
He was so big he wore pants on his arms  ;D

lol