Author Topic: How long it will take to recover completely after coming off ?  (Read 3832 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: How long it will take to recover completely after coming off ?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2016, 09:05:06 AM »
tribulus in high dosages def helped my libido get back to normal pretty quick after about 5 or 6  months on test,  but as far as my physique i simply looked like shit till i jumped back on my next cycle. i wasnt able to do a proper pct at that time in my life. surprisingly it wasnt terribly long till i felt as normal as i was going to feel at  that time.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I think the trib is a placebo effect, its been proven to be useless

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 10:11:11 AM »
I think to be fully 100% recovered it takes around 6 months to a year. I feel like to get back into low/normal ranges of testosterone it takes about 3 months after PCT.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2016, 12:04:12 PM »
I think to be fully 100% recovered it takes around 6 months to a year. I feel like to get back into low/normal ranges of testosterone it takes about 3 months after PCT.

Yet we got one turkey here claiming that after 2 YEARS of being on, in 2 months he says he's recovered. Fuckin' hell there's some real DUMB ASS people here...
?