Author Topic: How long it will take to recover completely after coming off ?  (Read 3833 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
How long it will take to recover completely after coming off ?
« on: February 12, 2016, 04:05:34 PM »
Hey guys how long it will take to completely recover after coming off? (2years of using)

Any experience ?

And İs there a way to have kids without coming off ?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: How long it will take to recover completely after coming off ?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 04:07:39 PM »
I only have experience "coming on"
Cuming on your mom that is!
Ha...
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 08:24:06 PM »
I only have experience "coming on"
Cuming on your mom that is!
Ha...

Oh boy!

What cycle were u running?   For me it took 5-6 painful months... Felt great by month 6 but looked at myself in the mirror and said fuck this!   And hopped back on.  Shit, Arnold's been on for maybe 30-40 years now
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 07:08:41 AM »
Hey guys how long it will take to completely recover after coming off? (2years of using)

Any experience ?

Everyone's different,  for me sex drive and enjoying the gym takes around 4  month or so

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 10:51:08 AM »
came off jan 8th or so....

still using 25mg clomid and 10 nolva...

no drive, no interest in pussy, couldnt care less about gym....it sucks

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 11:03:55 AM »
Oh boy!

What cycle were u running?   For me it took 5-6 painful months... Felt great by month 6 but looked at myself in the mirror and said fuck this!   And hopped back on.  Shit, Arnold's been on for maybe 30-40 years now

It never ends and is about 750mg test year round. Dbal added for 3 week periods here and there at 30-40mg/day. Done slin off/on but fuck that shit and eating all them cals to not go hypo, I almost look the fuckin' same. Bah, too much hassle.
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 11:50:47 AM »
It never ends and is about 750mg test year round. Dbal added for 3 week periods here and there at 30-40mg/day. Done slin off/on but fuck that shit and eating all them cals to not go hypo, I almost look the fuckin' same. Bah, too much hassle.

750 yr round? do you take any bp meds or lipid controlling meds? how about an AI?

hematocrit/rbc issues?

how often do you get bloodwork (honestly)? and does your doctor know of your abuse?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 11:53:54 AM »
after 6 months you have your full masculinity back. messes up your dick to ball ratio though.

one thing i've always wondered is how much/if at all aas reduces the average test levels once one is fully recovered.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 11:54:18 AM »
750 yr round? do you take any bp meds or lipid controlling meds? how about an AI?

hematocrit/rbc issues?

how often do you get bloodwork (honestly)? and does your doctor know of your abuse?

I just got an EKG done, all is good.

Got blood work done last year after months of being on 1gr, all was good.

Bp is fine.

Of course I use an AI! 12.5mg aromasin eod. (so much for all the stupid fuckin morons who say UG AI is no good as that works even when I was on 800mg deca with the test, fuckin know it alls,....)
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 11:59:52 AM »
I came off after an18 weeker 750 test 600 deca and some super drol
 for about 12 of those weeks and it was good 6 weeks until I could get a good hard on and not feel like shit

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 01:52:30 PM »
Was on 2 years straight, blast and cruise, off now for 2 months(except 2iu Sero GH). Ran hcg, DAA and various OTC test boosters and I feel back to normal.  Clomid and nolvadex are garbage for recovery IMHO. D Aspartic Acid plus a supplement called Activate by Driven Sports (the guy who made this is the same guy who brought superdrol to the masses) is an awesome combo for recovery. Whenever I go off completely I use the hcg for about 4 weeks along with the DAA and Activate, and stay on those 2 (DAA and Activate) until I hop back on. GH has held the majority of the gains, those test boosters help me feel normal again. No blood work to confirm, but I feel as horny as I did on test and no problems on erections.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 01:59:42 PM »
Was on 2 years straight, blast and cruise, off now for 2 months(except 2iu Sero GH). Ran hcg, DAA and various OTC test boosters and I feel back to normal.  Clomid and nolvadex are garbage for recovery IMHO. D Aspartic Acid plus a supplement called Activate by Driven Sports (the guy who made this is the same guy who brought superdrol to the masses) is an awesome combo for recovery. Whenever I go off completely I use the hcg for about 4 weeks along with the DAA and Activate, and stay on those 2 (DAA and Activate) until I hop back on. GH has held the majority of the gains, those test boosters help me feel normal again. No blood work to confirm, but I feel as horny as I did on test and no problems on erections.

The DA is giving you the illusion you're recovered but doubt you are.
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 02:11:57 PM »
The DA is giving you the illusion you're recovered but doubt you are.

Ok

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 03:09:16 PM »

Ok

Did you really think you could do gear for 2 years straight, jump off, do some bullshit pct and be fine without suffering?

You're insane to think your natty test levels are good to go after this. Stop all the assist products you're using now giving your false indications here, then tell me how kick ass you feel.

?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 03:32:49 PM »
Did you really think you could do gear for 2 years straight, jump off, do some bullshit pct and be fine without suffering?

You're insane to think your natty test levels are good to go after this. Stop all the assist products you're using now giving your false indications here, then tell me how kick ass you feel.

Ok buddy. I've been doing this (AAS) off and on since 2001, working out since 1990. To say I know my body would be an understatement. Why come off a product that's just getting me back to normal again? I'm 39, recovery should be even harder for me, especially after being on for so many years. Those OTC products aren't taken to supercharge or make new gains, just to make me feel normal again. Why stop them? Those BS PCT items do actually work, some of them anyway.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 03:41:33 PM »

Ok buddy. I've been doing this (AAS) off and on since 2001, working out since 1990. To say I know my body would be an understatement. Why come off a product that's just getting me back to normal again? I'm 39, recovery should be even harder for me, especially after being on for so many years. Those OTC products aren't taken to supercharge or make new gains, just to make me feel normal again. Why stop them? Those BS PCT items do actually work, some of them anyway.

hey pal!
Been working training for 26 years. How ya doing?

Get blood work to shut me up, as until then:
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 03:58:12 PM »
hey pal!
Been working training for 26 years. How ya doing?

Get blood work to shut me up, as until then:
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lol. Aren't you the guy that said GH doesn't work in the other thread? But guys who use it have to convince ourselves it works due to the cost? But you never actually used GH??? Then ran from the thread when actual experienced guys chimed in saying it does work? Yeah, that was you.

I don't give advice on this board and rarely post due to hot heads like you who know next to nothing but espouse advice like they are some sort of guru and then want to argue with guys like me who actually know what we are talking about. Here are some rolling eyes for you, you are really owning me here ::) ::) ::) ::)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 04:01:44 PM »
way to stay on topic shithead and avoid the point you know you have no chance on proving.

Bye now!
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 04:12:24 PM »
way to stay on topic shithead and avoid the point you know you have no chance on proving.

Bye now!

Lol, my apologies to the OP. Take the 2 OTC supps I mentioned earlier and you will be gtg for recovery.

Oh, and you don't know shit "Ritch", I read your posts on here and they are a joke. Yep, peptides as good as Pharm Grade GH. That should tell anyone reading this to not take your "advice". I'll run out right now and do a blood test because some chubby chaser on GB is trying to pwn me. Dumb💩

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 04:14:20 PM »
ya took what I said out of context.

I never said what you said I said in the way you meant it.

So you can just do us all a favor and fuck off now, that would be great.
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2016, 04:38:12 PM »
ya took what I said out of context.

I never said what you said I said in the way you meant it.

So you can just do us all a favor and fuck off now, that would be great.

Ok, thanks for playing 😉

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2016, 04:40:01 PM »
Ok, thanks for playing 😉

And you for losing.

Bye now.
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2016, 04:51:56 PM »

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2016, 12:13:25 PM »
tribulus in high dosages def helped my libido get back to normal pretty quick after about 5 or 6  months on test,  but as far as my physique i simply looked like shit till i jumped back on my next cycle. i wasnt able to do a proper pct at that time in my life. surprisingly it wasnt terribly long till i felt as normal as i was going to feel at  that time.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2016, 06:13:54 AM »

Any experience ?

Depends if you are a man or a woman.