Author Topic: MSBNC Talks With African American Voters In SC, And Finds No Clinton Supporters  (Read 707 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Maybe it's getting better, but still a big problem with the A-As.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Maybe it's getting better, but still a big problem with the A-As.
The younger blacks see right through Hillary and the Clintons.  They realize that Hillary used to call them Super Predators. lolol

I have a theory as to why 40 somethings and older like the Clintons.  The 90s were the hey day of the Clintons and that time period also happened to be when Black Culture was becoming more mainstream.  More in music, television, sports etc...  They conflate the two together and somehow think Clintons may be responsible for that emergence. 

Its definitley nothing to do with policies as Bill Clinton's policies directly contributed to more blacks being locked up and poor, especially with his stance on drug laws and the 3 strikes rule. If blacks knew the truth, they would be calling for Hillary and Bill's head.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
This just came out today:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sanders-blacks-idUSMTZSAPEC2CG4VQ3S

Young blacks more open to Bernie Sanders' White House bid
ORANGEBURG, S.C. | By Emily Stephenson

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
God damn I would LOVE to see Clinton lose South Carolina.

Talk about some serious meltdown drama in her camp after those results come in.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The younger blacks see right through Hillary and the Clintons.  They realize that Hillary used to call them Super Predators. lolol

I have a theory as to why 40 somethings and older like the Clintons.  The 90s were the hey day of the Clintons and that time period also happened to be when Black Culture was becoming more mainstream.  More in music, television, sports etc...  They conflate the two together and somehow think Clintons may be responsible for that emergence. 

Its definitley nothing to do with policies as Bill Clinton's policies directly contributed to more blacks being locked up and poor, especially with his stance on drug laws and the 3 strikes rule. If blacks knew the truth, they would be calling for Hillary and Bill's head.

Wow, man.  Seriously great post.  I think you hit it dead-center.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Wow, man.  Seriously great post.  I think you hit it dead-center.
ROTFLMBAO!

No he didn't, dipshit. ::) Once again the hook-nosed Ashkenazi has no idea WTF he's talking about.