Author Topic: Matt Ogus has Tren Ace Face bloat, Who else has this?  (Read 22778 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Matt Ogus has Tren Ace Face bloat, Who else has this?
« on: February 13, 2016, 09:58:59 AM »
Basically Tren Ace face bloat is when your face(specifically your cheeks) will swell up but you will become dry everywhere else on your body, I've noticed this happens to me when I'm on winstrol too. This is actually "Tren face" the phrase in which the legendary gh15 coined.

You can instantly tell when someone is on tren because of the tren face, it's a distinct look.

For most people it will make your face look weird and could deduct points from your overall look.

It seems people who naturally have chubby cheeks and high cheekbones and are goodlooking  can say goodbye to their good looks and hello to fat chubby cheeks because because they will "puff up" on treen.

If you have a typical caucasian  face, thin lips, narrow face, and crude looking features this may not effect you as much.

That's why It's best to be as lean as you can before you start these compounds so you won't notice it as much.

Examples of tren face:

Here are other tren users who have dealt with this Tren face bloat:
How many of you get swollen face when you run certain anabolic steroids? I'm using trenbolone now and My face is swollen worse then it was on NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - . And it's not from water because I am using aromasin and caber. I'm starting to look forward to the end of the cycle cuz it looks ridiculous -___-
There are these pockets underneath my eyes, along with eye bags, that give me a babyface appearance. My jawline is strong and my cheeks are always pronounced. With e2 bloat or similar water bloat I get a double chin, my whole face bloats out. When I notice, for the sake of argument, ill call it tren bloat for now..I also feel like complete dirt, fatigue, kind of out of it. Sleep could be better to be honest..but I dont believe thats the issue. These "pockets" are definitely water. If I drop the tren..they disappear within 4 to 7 days.
After cycling with tren ace for the first time ever my face suddenly ballooned up and is either holding massive amounts of water or fat. I have used topical diuretics, dieted low carb/low sodium, used the sauna, dieted with cardio added t3/clen/Gh etc for that last little bit of stubborn fat pockets managing to get to very low bf%. I have had veins every where however nothing has stopped my face from looking as if I am packing acorns in my cheeks and fat throughout my face and neck.
my vascularity is stupidly high.. i have veins in places i had when i was on stage and i'm 10% bodyfat now.. But the problem is the swolen face and that thing hits me even after the first injection... I'll do another bloodwork and see how high my alergy enzymes are. Bump for more exp

Anyone else get this?/have experience dealing with this?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Matt Ogus has Tren Ace Face bloat, Anyone else get this?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 10:05:57 AM »
Did the kid that Centopani smacked shave his head and go full Gomer Pyle from Full Metal Jacket?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »
It's a misconception that certain steroids don't cause water retention. They, Winstrol, tren etc, are not diuretics like some seem to think, quite the opposite.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 10:25:20 AM »
It's a misconception that certain steroids don't cause water retention. They, Winstrol, tren etc, are not diuretics like some seem to think, quite the opposite.
Really? This is quite fascinating, I wish you could expand on this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 10:30:13 AM »
Really? This is quite fascinating, I wish you could expand on this.

All anabolic steroids cause water retention, through sodium retention and other mechanisms. Another popular misconception is that the water retention from testosterone is from the elevated estrogen only which is completely false.

If an anabolic steroid didn't cause any water retention it wouldn't cause hardly any quick weight gain as actual muscle protein takes time to build and register on a scale.
But even something like Anavar or Winstrol will cause quick weight gain, even if relatively small. It's "all" water.

You want to get as dry as possible for  show or whatever, quit all steroids for a period of time. Of course you will also lose some of the fullness (water). It's a balancing act.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 10:35:21 AM »
All anabolic steroids cause water retention, through sodium retention and other mechanisms. Another popular misconception is that the water retention from testosterone is from the elevated estrogen only which is completely false.

If an anabolic steroid didn't cause any water retention it wouldn't cause hardly any quick weight gain as actual muscle protein takes time to build and register on a scale.
But even something like Anavar or Winstrol will cause quick weight gain, even if relatively small. It's "all" water.

You want to get as dry as possible for  show or whatever, quit all steroids for a period of time. Of course you will also lose some of the fullness (water). It's a balancing act.
Damn, dropping knowledge bombs, better save this shit to a blogspot or something :P

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 10:39:53 AM »

I've come to realize this over the years as well. Took me awhile to finally figure it out as there are very few posters on forums who say/know this. I dropped my tren to 25mg/day and notice an immediate difference vs 100mg. I can jump up in weight again just by going back up to 100mg/day. All steroids seem to do this to me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 10:40:00 AM »
as it was already mentioned most if not all AAS cause water retention through carbohydrate metabolism, sodium retention, influece on cortisol, aldosterone and other hormones. water retention in general is highly genetic too though.

for me personally water retention is VERY CLOSELY related to carb intake when on AAS.
eat high carbs+blast AAS = water retention like crazy (both in the muscle and in the face)
eat low carbs+blast AAS = no water retention at all (and no fullness in the muscle either)

when im bulking on high carbs it doesnt matter if im on 1g tren with zero test or test,deca and dbol. bloat WILL be there in both cases.

my buddy on the other hand never gets bloated. he has a shredded face at 15% bodyfat.
doesnt matter what he runs and doesnt matter how many carbs or sodium he eats (and he eats A TON of junkfood), AAS dont give him neither fullness/muscle pop nor any water retention at all

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 10:53:59 AM »
Looks like Elliot Rodger finally wiser up and hit the sauce.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 11:43:53 AM »
as it was already mentioned most if not all AAS cause water retention through carbohydrate metabolism, sodium retention, influece on cortisol, aldosterone and other hormones. water retention in general is highly genetic too though.

for me personally water retention is VERY CLOSELY related to carb intake when on AAS.
eat high carbs+blast AAS = water retention like crazy (both in the muscle and in the face)
eat low carbs+blast AAS = no water retention at all (and no fullness in the muscle either)

when im bulking on high carbs it doesnt matter if im on 1g tren with zero test or test,deca and dbol. bloat WILL be there in both cases.

my buddy on the other hand never gets bloated. he has a shredded face at 15% bodyfat.
doesnt matter what he runs and doesnt matter how many carbs or sodium he eats (and he eats A TON of junkfood), AAS dont give him neither fullness/muscle pop nor any water retention at all

carbs raise insulin, insulin ''tells'' the body to retain more sodium and in order for the body to keep the same concentration of sodium like before, it also retains more water. This is why after a pizza night you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and see a swollen face, especially under your eyes

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 11:44:55 AM »
oh and btw fuck matt ogus

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 11:59:41 AM »
Great question for the G&O section. What the fuck do you morons don't understand about placing threads in proper sections?
?

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 12:01:11 PM »
carbs raise insulin, insulin ''tells'' the body to retain more sodium and in order for the body to keep the same concentration of sodium like before, it also retains more water. This is why after a pizza night you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and see a swollen face, especially under your eyes

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 12:03:35 PM »
Is the OP a fallen angel from the dying board gh15?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 12:13:08 PM »

i was having one while writing that post, true story  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 12:29:39 PM »
It's his kidneys fighting.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 12:35:35 PM »
i was having one while writing that post, true story  ;D

Gotta get them carbs, don`t want to flat out ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2016, 12:37:32 PM »
oh and btw fuck matt ogus
ogus, lex fitness, online coach, c Guzman, Chris jones, Matty fusaro can all burn in hell
w

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2016, 12:46:40 PM »
its not the insulin though.
i dont get bloated from insulin per se (humalog)... naturals also never bloat up that much, even after huge cheat days. so id assume that AAS must play a major role in conjunction with the carbs.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2016, 01:27:52 AM »
its not the insulin though.
i dont get bloated from insulin per se (humalog)... naturals also never bloat up that much, even after huge cheat days. so id assume that AAS must play a major role in conjunction with the carbs.

it's a scientific fact what a wrote about insulin and sodium, doesn't necessarily apply to Ogus' case though

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 02:35:29 AM »
Looks like he has a big jaw, nothing to do with bloat.
Example of bloated faces on lean body i think more of Alistair Overeem or Wanderlei when they were at their biggest. Lean bodies and chimpmunk face lol.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 03:28:54 AM »
That blokes face is fucking repulsive, he deserves to have it punched on a daily basis for it looking like that

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 03:53:41 AM »
That blokes face is fucking repulsive, he deserves to have it punched on a daily basis for it looking like that

x2

Disgusting face.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 03:56:30 AM »
never happens to me.