Author Topic: Matt Ogus has Tren Ace Face bloat, Who else has this?  (Read 22878 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: Matt Ogus has Tren Ace Face bloat, Anyone else get this?
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2016, 03:38:57 PM »
Being ripped has nothing to do with using steroids.
Using steroids greatly increases one's ability to be ripped.

Kids today are looking for all sorts of shortcuts. There's a news headline from today talking about adderall abuse rising significantly.

This is as indisputable as the original hebrews race.

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2016, 03:40:31 PM »
Being ripped has nothing to do with using steroids.
I didn't say that. There's no way he has all that muscle naturally though. I was just addressing the post by van bilderass in which he said that all steroids make you hold water and to look really dry you need to quit steroids for a short period of time. What I'm saying is Matt Ogus has been looking big and ripped for the past  4 weeks or so. If he was off gear for that time period he would have lost some muscle, no? And he still has to diet for 9 more weeks, so he can't afford to stay off gear for that long. Not to mention he has other shows in 11 and 13 weeks.

So my question is how can he get so dry and shredded while on gear, taking into account what Van Bilderass said? Or the steroid bloat just goes away with dieting? Btw the way Matt Ogus diets is kinda suspicious, he eats 2700 calories or more and loses weight super easily and also eats 300-350 grams of carbs. Some people here are saying they hold water with steroids unless carbs are really low... but maybe Ogus' metabolism is really fast  :D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2016, 04:08:30 PM »
What I'm saying is Matt Ogus has been looking big and ripped for the past  4 weeks or so. If he was off gear for that time period he would have lost some muscle, no?
No, you won't lose muscle in a four week span.

Also, he isn't saying that all steroids hold equal amounts of water/look the same so Ogus could simply be lowering one (test) and upping another (tren, etc.) so that is going to cause some drying out that way so it's not like he has too be off a full 3 months. Van may be saying that in order to get as dry as possible though he would have to drop it all at some point. That also could be a negative as he said the muscle may be less full so it comes down to choices ( do you look better fuller?, etc.).

Just my thoughts on what he was saying.

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2016, 04:18:41 PM »
No, you won't lose muscle in a four week span.

Also, he isn't saying that all steroids hold equal amounts of water/look the same so Ogus could simply be lowering one (test) and upping another (tren, etc.) so that is going to cause some drying out that way so it's not like he has too be off a full 3 months. Van may be saying that in order to get as dry as possible though he would have to drop it all at some point. That also could be a negative as he said the muscle may be less full so it comes down to choices ( do you look better fuller?, etc.).

Just my thoughts on what he was saying.
In that case, wouldn't it be better to just keep using gear up to the end of the prep and just use diuretics on the last few days?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2016, 07:12:22 PM »
I didn't say that. There's no way he has all that muscle naturally though. I was just addressing the post by van bilderass in which he said that all steroids make you hold water and to look really dry you need to quit steroids for a short period of time. What I'm saying is Matt Ogus has been looking big and ripped for the past  4 weeks or so. If he was off gear for that time period he would have lost some muscle, no? And he still has to diet for 9 more weeks, so he can't afford to stay off gear for that long. Not to mention he has other shows in 11 and 13 weeks.

So my question is how can he get so dry and shredded while on gear, taking into account what Van Bilderass said? Or the steroid bloat just goes away with dieting? Btw the way Matt Ogus diets is kinda suspicious, he eats 2700 calories or more and loses weight super easily and also eats 300-350 grams of carbs. Some people here are saying they hold water with steroids unless carbs are really low... but maybe Ogus' metabolism is really fast  :D

None of the top guys come off before a show and they get ripped. What some of them do is come off the GH (a big holder of water) and switch to stuff like winny mast halo etc about 4 weeks out.

As long as you are in a caloric deficit you will lose fat and the less BF you have the less sub q water you will hold. It's not rocket science. All you have to do is get very lean and play around and find out what works for you. Maybe Matt drops his carbs a couple days out maybe not. Remember how ripped Danny Padilla was for the 1981 Mr Olympia? He actually increased his carbs and lowered his protein right before the show and he came in dry as fuck.

I've trained guys who could afford nothing but test and they have come in ripped. Yes all steroids make you hold water but some stay more intra cellular than others. Those are usually the ones that don't aromatize.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: Matt Ogus has Tren Ace Face bloat, Who else has this?
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2016, 02:13:54 AM »
T-shirt says it all:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2016, 03:47:57 AM »
the face bloat is partly muscular tension in the jaws. Overclenching, tren gives near constant bruxism, this will make your cheeks swollen and protrude on the sides around the angle of the jaw bone.

Motherfuckers even look like they are holding their breath in the photos. Shit fucks with you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2016, 06:29:21 AM »
Looks like Elliot Rodger finally wiser up and hit the sauce.
Wiser up indeed!  :D ;D
Q

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2016, 06:43:52 AM »
T-shirt says it all:

Christ. He literally has the shittiest hair genetics and haircut combo EVER. Such an ugly guy. Also dunno how people actually look up to him and follow this self centered sociopathic manlet.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2016, 06:52:31 PM »
Basically Tren Ace face bloat is when your face(specifically your cheeks) will swell up but you will become dry everywhere else on your body, I've noticed this happens to me when I'm on winstrol too. This is actually "Tren face" the phrase in which the legendary gh15 coined.

You can instantly tell when someone is on tren because of the tren face, it's a distinct look.

For most people it will make your face look weird and could deduct points from your overall look.

It seems people who naturally have chubby cheeks and high cheekbones and are goodlooking  can say goodbye to their good looks and hello to fat chubby cheeks because because they will "puff up" on treen.

If you have a typical caucasian  face, thin lips, narrow face, and crude looking features this may not effect you as much.

That's why It's best to be as lean as you can before you start these compounds so you won't notice it as much.

Examples of tren face:

Here are other tren users who have dealt with this Tren face bloat:
Anyone else get this?/have experience dealing with this?

is that liar Mat Bogus still saying hes natural?

watch for the hair plugs soon
he is going bald

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2016, 07:08:37 PM »
Hold old is this guy. I'm guessing 42ish? Not a bad build for being older.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2016, 07:24:31 PM »
Bogus is in his late 20's, early 30's I think

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2016, 08:14:34 PM »
Aaron is like 5'6/250 and has face bloat.

He's on a lot of gh, slin, test and who knows what else trying to grow.  This guy never loses condition but I wouldn't attribute his face to tren.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2016, 04:47:39 AM »
Aaron is like 5'6/250 and has face bloat.

He's on a lot of gh, slin, test and who knows what else trying to grow.  This guy never loses condition but I wouldn't attribute his face to tren.

mr white do you subscribe to matt  "gay anal"  ogus's  youtube channel

mr white who do you think runs more  drugs into there system matt ogu or bostin lloyd