Author Topic: Cant gain weight on tren  (Read 3082 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Cant gain weight on tren
« on: February 14, 2016, 04:40:51 PM »
Hey guys hello to everyone!

I am currently taking 800mg tren per week with 500mg sust per week and I cant gain any weight no matter how much I eat. I am non stop pissing after drinking a little water.
Why is this bullshit taking place ? I am started to think tren hyperactivating my thyroid levels ?

Any experience ?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Cant gain weight on tren
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »
I sense a MASSIVE troll here but please post your diet for any possible help.
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 07:19:28 PM »

I am currently taking 800mg tren per week with 500mg sust per week and I cant gain any weight no matter how much I eat. I am non stop pissing after drinking a little water.
Why is this bullshit taking place ? I am started to think tren hyperactivating my thyroid levels ?

Any experience ?

I hardly ever gain weight on tren myself. But no they are not hyper activating your thyroid lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 11:17:02 PM »
just take more tren and your thyroid will hyperactivate protein synthesis aswell and youll gain muscle while getting shredded to the bone like a greek god

aint that what u want?

::)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 12:45:49 AM »

Any experience ?

750 mg sust
450 mg tren

Started a calorie restricted diet and put on 6lbs the first week.

Weight doesn't mean shit.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 01:23:33 AM »
Stop looking at the scale, look the miror instead.
And if you absolutly want to gain weight eat fucking more. Pizzas, burgers, cookies, milkshakes... jeez its not hard trust me.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 01:42:38 AM »
Once I had to eat 8000kcal a day to gain weight
It was unpleasant but I got it done

Just eat more, if you can't eat more then stop taking tren, it's obviously not giving you the results you want so just stop it

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 12:16:49 PM »
I totally hear you on the pissing thing. Not only do i get nights on trensomnia even if i get good sleep i am still up every few hours to piss.

and yeah fuck the scale bro i can be 225 skinny fat to 225 on tren and test looking feaky and wide as fuck.

I dont even weigh myself anymore, probably when i first hop on a cycle i will jump on the scale a few times.  after a few wks on the sauce till about wk 5 then its simply mirror only

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 05:27:49 PM »
wish to fuck that i could stay off the scale  >:(

and as far as tren goes i'm in agreement with disco as it recomps me without gaining scale weight

i just added in drol on friday, but before i was running only sust and i was able to achieve near the same level of conditioning that i had on tren without the tren or any other "hardener" and i'm sure if i would have kept going with the test only without adding in the drol that i would have achieved the same level of conditioning that i had on tren within the next 2 or 3 weeks

for me.... DIET=CONDITION

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 06:52:06 AM »
Same gear mate I also added drol taking around 100mg-150mg but I started to get intense hunger probably due to increased rbc.
Also I am starting to get extremly hyper and agressive  I want to train all day long along with paranoia and mania .....

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 07:07:14 PM »
i also struggle to gain weight if any amount of tren is in there. but i'm a hard gainer. just go with test