Author Topic: The tolerant and compassionate left  (Read 984 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: The tolerant and compassionate left
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:26:33 AM »
Scalia was a shockingly stupid person... Even immersed in the infantile idiocy that is modern America he was a shining pillar of undemocratic bigotry.

It's nice that he's dead. I hope it hurt. Barrack might replace him with Kanye.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 10:20:41 AM »
Scalia was a shockingly stupid person... Even immersed in the infantile idiocy that is modern America he was a shining pillar of undemocratic bigotry.

It's nice that he's dead. I hope it hurt. Barrack might replace him with Kanye.

Thanks for proving my point once again. Hopefully 'Barak" replaces himself with Scalia. In Scalia's present state he would be better than any political liberal living.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 10:55:29 AM »
I'd say we tolerated him for 30 years.
w

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 11:20:48 AM »
Getbig is a majority progressive left place from generation nothing.  They think the answer to their woes is government instead of wanting the government to stay out of their way. They want to be taken care of with other people's money. The government has no money. Only the money they take from workers, businesses and borrows. Keeping voting liberal and find out how quickly this country will go downhill.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 11:23:45 AM »
Getbig is a majority progressive left place from generation nothing.  They think the answer to their woes is government instead of wanting the government to stay out of their way. They want to be taken care of with other people's money. The government has no money. Only the money they take from workers, businesses and borrows. Keeping voting liberal and find out how quickly this country will go downhill.

Yep.

Right now, Barack wants to take from you to give to Tyrone

In 10 years, Jose will want to take from you to give to Miguel

In 20 years, Mohammed will want to take from you to give to Abdul

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 11:32:03 AM »
There arent no tolerant leftists, they cant take other people opinions and when they doesnt agree they can call you racist, homophobetc.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 11:47:55 AM »

Moreover, they continually portray those successful in the private sector as evil exploiters who don't pay their "fair share."

Here's where that "fair share" goes in my state:

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
Moreover, they continually portray those successful in the private sector as evil exploiters who don't pay their "fair share."

Here's where that "fair share" goes in my state:

Amateurs compared to the crooks in Chicago

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 12:56:22 PM »
Thanks for proving my point once again. Hopefully 'Barak" replaces himself with Scalia. In Scalia's present state he would be better than any political liberal living.

I was really just hoping for a meltdown. You know I really don't care about anything very much...