Author Topic: Drudge top story... what is wrong with hilary - health scare during speech tonig  (Read 2051 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I hear she barks like a dog now. Add another nut to the list.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I hear she barks like a dog now. Add another nut to the list.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Hillary Clinton attacks GOP by barking like a dog

In an unusual moment at a Reno campaign rally, Hillary Clinton started barking like a dog.

Clinton was illustrating her disbelief at the idea that Republicans want to repeal the Wall Street overhaul legislation known as Dodd-Frank because "they say the great recession was caused by too much regulation on Wall Street." This brought to mind a campaign radio ad played in Arkansas during one of Bill Clinton's races, Clinton told the crowd.

"One of my favorite, favorite political ads of all time was a radio ad in rural Arkansas where the announcer said, 'wouldn't it be great if somebody running for office said something we could have an immediate reaction to whether it was true or not. Well, we have trained this dog and the dog, if it is not true, he is going to bark.' And the dog was barking on the radio, and so you know people were barking at each other for days after that," she said.

"I'm trying to figure out how we can do that with Republicans," Clinton continued. "You know. We need to get that dog and follow them around and every time they say these things, like, 'Oh, the great recession was caused by too much regulation' -- arf, arf, arf, arf!"

The line was received well, and some in the audience seemed to join in the barking.

Clinton also expanded on arguments she made in Elko, calling on President Obama to name a Supreme Court justice to fill the vacancy left by Antonin Scalia's death.

She countered the argument made by Republicans that there isn't enough time for a new nomination.

"The longest contested Supreme Court nomination of Clarence Thomas lasted 100 days," she said. "President Obama has about 340 days left, so he has plenty of time."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
There's still a Drudge?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Hillary Clinton attacks GOP by barking like a dog

In an unusual moment at a Reno campaign rally, Hillary Clinton started barking like a dog.

Clinton was illustrating her disbelief at the idea that Republicans want to repeal the Wall Street overhaul legislation known as Dodd-Frank because "they say the great recession was caused by too much regulation on Wall Street." This brought to mind a campaign radio ad played in Arkansas during one of Bill Clinton's races, Clinton told the crowd.

"One of my favorite, favorite political ads of all time was a radio ad in rural Arkansas where the announcer said, 'wouldn't it be great if somebody running for office said something we could have an immediate reaction to whether it was true or not. Well, we have trained this dog and the dog, if it is not true, he is going to bark.' And the dog was barking on the radio, and so you know people were barking at each other for days after that," she said.

"I'm trying to figure out how we can do that with Republicans," Clinton continued. "You know. We need to get that dog and follow them around and every time they say these things, like, 'Oh, the great recession was caused by too much regulation' -- arf, arf, arf, arf!"

The line was received well, and some in the audience seemed to join in the barking.

Clinton also expanded on arguments she made in Elko, calling on President Obama to name a Supreme Court justice to fill the vacancy left by Antonin Scalia's death.

She countered the argument made by Republicans that there isn't enough time for a new nomination.

"The longest contested Supreme Court nomination of Clarence Thomas lasted 100 days," she said. "President Obama has about 340 days left, so he has plenty of time."

Yes, I do. She barked like a dog. Makes Howard Dean proud that someone is crazier than him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Yes, I do. She barked like a dog. Makes Howard Dean proud that someone is crazier than him.

You know those parts where you get upset because people parrot little talking points and take things out of context?

That's you right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i think she's loopy from meds.  uncontrollable hacking cough.  poor judgment to imitate barking like a dog.

same as we saw with palin and recently, carson.  Same as we have all seen with people we've listened to for years - who are suddenly loopy, goofy, slow, staggered, and unfocused.   It's meds.

Carson became the frontrunner and suddenly seemed like he upped the meds.  Hilary?  She's feeling the pressure of bernie and seems like she's on meds now.  which anti-depressants have side effects of dehydration (dried out cough) and barking (silly everything)?   Fluoxetine/prozac?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
It's certainly a very weird thing for a candidate running for President. But then again, we left "very weird" behind us a while ago...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
It's certainly a very weird thing for a candidate running for President. But then again, we left "very weird" behind us a while ago...

You got that right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit Returns in Cincinnati Speech

Amidst a speech railing against Donald Trump Monday morning, Hillary Clinton’s infamous coughing habit made a comeback.

While calling for providing all Americans access to broadband Internet, Clinton broke out into a familiar coughing fit. "We are going to connect every home to high-speed broadband so they can get into the global marketplace," she said before being overcome with coughs.

"And we are going to fight climate change by making America the clean energy superpower of the 21st century," Clinton continued before coughing again.

Clinton’s supporters helped drown out with the coughing with chants of “Hillary! Hillary!”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
She is a crooked old C UNT! whose only job is to sit there and give out giftst to the NWO, banking elite, globalists, etc. 

F her - nasty slut 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
She is a crooked old C UNT! whose only job is to sit there and give out giftst to the NWO, banking elite, globalists, etc. 

F her - nasty slut 

Off your Tourette's meds again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Off your Tourette's meds again?

obviously

240 is Back

• Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

I called it before  :)  ;)

And you think Hillary would be any more cordial?

Probably would leave the Chinese president and his wife waiting at the dinner table while she's holed up in the bathroom with a bottle of gin and 17 different types of prescription medication.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I called it before  :)  ;)

beat me by a month lol

I demanded her brain scans in May 2014 lol.

Hilary should 100% disclose her health.  Brain scans, etc.

Just as it was unacceptable for Mccain to give reporters a quick chance to skim his sanitized medical records, no notes, no copies.  Just as it was unacceptable for Obama not to release some lung scans - due to his genetics and smoking history.

Just as it was unacceptable for Palin to release a one-paragraph note saying "oh, she's fine!" - Given her history of questionable casual sex partners, particularly with future promiscuous professional athletes, yes, medical records ARE important.  Same with Biden- mid 60s, 40 years at a stressful job, yes, do a full scan and publish it for the public.

We're talking about the top job in the WORLD.  Candidates should ALL be releasing brain scans, body scans, and tons on any medical conditions.  As POTUS, you have the ability to nuke countries or destroy economy.  If you have a big ass brain tumor or clot on lung or 4 bouts with cancer, the people should KNOW.  There are 300 mil americans... surely they can find qualified people with decent health.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
beat me by a month lol

I demanded her brain scans in May 2014 lol.

You really think she could carry out 2 terms in office when she is having trouble walking up a flight of stairs and coughing fits seemingly every other week? Plus the really bizarre facial reactions.

I'm just not seeing it. There is some serious health issues going on there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You really think she could carry out 2 terms in office when she is having trouble walking up a flight of stairs and coughing fits seemingly every other week? Plus the really bizarre facial reactions.

I'm just not seeing it. There is some serious health issues going on there.

I think that she thinks, that if there is any medical technology used to keep a person alive, they'd use it on the president.  Maybe she's taking gh with the breakfast or having daily infusions, who knows.

People run, even with severe medical issues.   was it tsongas that did that?  JFK lived on painkillers.  mccain surely played down his issues.  imagine what a legit indepdent brain expert finds with reagan later on.

seriously scary.  and I doubt everyone so outraged over hilary's health cared if reagan was pretty out there, during his final years in office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Granny Clinton wont be the POTUS anyway - she will be like weekend at Bernies - a prop for all sorts of corrupt nasty shit 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Speaking in Cleveland.  Right now.  Sounds horrible.  Coughing nonstop and blaming allergies. 

She's sick.  She's weak. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Posted on September 5, 2016 at 4:14:11 PM EDT by Kyle Olson

Hillary Clinton had another coughing attack today, and it was perhaps the most devastating yet as she tries to knock down questions about her health status.

Clinton began coughing repeatedly while addressing unionist in Cleveland, and it appeared she even had trouble breathing.

(Excerpt) Read more at theamericanmirror.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Posted on September 5, 2016 at 4:14:11 PM EDT by Kyle Olson

Hillary Clinton had another coughing attack today, and it was perhaps the most devastating yet as she tries to knock down questions about her health status.

Clinton began coughing repeatedly while addressing unionist in Cleveland, and it appeared she even had trouble breathing.

(Excerpt) Read more at theamericanmirror.com ...

hapens to me sometimes as well....went for lung testing....all clear..nothing there..just like your story

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
hapens to me sometimes as well....went for lung testing....all clear..nothing there..just like your story

They should check your brain.

Like hers
a