Author Topic: aas and commercial gym  (Read 1889 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
aas and commercial gym
« on: February 17, 2016, 09:29:08 AM »
I trained most of my time in old dusty nasty gym. The kind of gym where aas are a kind of secret, only accessible if you did your proof under the bar.

Due to circonstance, i got to train in a commercial gym, the french "24h fitness".

Absolutely every guy are under aas, they are 18 y.o, half benching 225 for 2 reps, but huge, vascular, lean, full of acne with jaw like an old school juicer.
asstropin

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: aas and commercial gym
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 10:09:52 AM »
lol im in the same country same situation and AAS use is definitly common. I used to train in a small public gym and we had only one single guy who was obviously juicing.
Im also surprised how young some kid start to juice.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 11:30:35 AM »
Everybody is on gear. Old man asking me what to take to get lean said he needs something to help him get lean he's fat as fuxk 30%+body fat and he has been on 600 mgs cyp weekly. He got mad when I told him he is on 3x as much as me and that he trains shitty and eats McDonald's wtf

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 12:14:30 PM »
Everybody is on gear. Old man asking me what to take to get lean said he needs something to help him get lean he's fat as fuxk 30%+body fat and he has been on 600 mgs cyp weekly. He got mad when I told him he is on 3x as much as me and that he trains shitty and eats McDonald's wtf

You're only on 200mg of test a week? thats it? no dbol, var, winny, tren, deca, hgh?
I

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 12:17:27 PM »
30%BF and ASS is not a good idea. poor guys heart.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 12:40:44 PM »
lots and lots of young bucks do the pro hormone routine.  Mainly cause they do not the the funds for proper gear cycles

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 07:29:33 PM »
I trained most of my time in old dusty nasty gym. The kind of gym where aas are a kind of secret, only accessible if you did your proof under the bar.

Due to circonstance, i got to train in a commercial gym, the french "24h fitness".

Absolutely every guy are under aas, they are 18 y.o, half benching 225 for 2 reps, but huge, vascular, lean, full of acne with jaw like an old school juicer.

can you please explain what that means? does juice make jawline stronger? i noticed this on some pros like evan centopani and frank macgrath...is it because the steroids make the jaw muscles grow as well?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 11:51:28 PM »
can you please explain what that means? does juice make jawline stronger? i noticed this on some pros like evan centopani and frank macgrath...is it because the steroids make the jaw muscles grow as well?

gh/aas abuse makes that. mainly pharma gh 8IU or above ED for long periods of time.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 02:20:09 AM »
there arent many people out there that can afford 8iu of growth a day. And even if they can, 99,9% of those people have other priorities in life than paying for GH.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 02:25:04 AM »
there arent many people out there that can afford 8iu of growth a day. And even if they can, 99,9% of those people have other priorities in life than paying for GH.

I was mainly refering to centopani and frank macgrath who have deformed jawlines from lots of androgens and gh abuse imo.

regarding the "every guy are under aas, they are 18 y.o, half benching 225 for 2 reps, but huge, vascular, lean, full of acne with jaw like an old school juicer." I have no idea how they get the oldschool juicer look, maybe due to high constant AAS intake.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 06:40:46 AM »
Honestly i believe those guys had big jaws to begin with, being in contest shape just magnify it. You cant see most people jawline from being fat.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 06:50:52 AM »
imo there is ABSOLUTELY no doubt that AAS make your face grow... its just a fact.

nobody can tell me AAS will only make your arms grow when your face is one of the most densely muscled areas of your whole body lmao

on high doses i get pumps from hell in my JAW from chewing gum or eating candy or crunchy toasted bread
. it gets so bad that i have to stop eating sometimes because my facial muscles are fatigued.
the pump is so heavy that my face look literally twice as wide for a few minutes afterwards because my cheek and jaw muscles are pumped full of blood. pumpkin head right there.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 07:43:35 AM »
I suspect these punk are using tren and all heavy stuff. Some of them are dry and lean as fuck.

The yolo generation don't want to lose time.
asstropin

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 07:53:25 AM »
imo there is ABSOLUTELY no doubt that AAS make your face grow... its just a fact.

nobody can tell me AAS will only make your arms grow when your face is one of the most densely muscled areas of your whole body lmao

on high doses i get pumps from hell in my JAW from chewing gum or eating candy or crunchy toasted bread
. it gets so bad that i have to stop eating sometimes because my facial muscles are fatigued.
the pump is so heavy that my face look literally twice as wide for a few minutes afterwards because my cheek and jaw muscles are pumped full of blood. pumpkin head right there.

lol i get that pump feeling too when i eat bread (french baguette)
The muscle below my ear that pop when you chew definitly got bigger i dont mind it since i want a bigger jaw, my face being very narrow. Even with those muscle slightly bigger im still far from having a big jaw anyway. I still believe lower bodyfat is the main contributor to that weird facial features some guys have.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 07:50:53 PM »
You're only on 200mg of test a week? thats it? no dbol, var, winny, tren, deca, hgh?
No lol I did exaggerate there. imy on 250mgs test e, but recently added 250mgs deca and 250 masterone e. So 750 total. But it's not as strong as 600mgs of just test my point was he is lazy and there are so many like him it's crazy.and sad