Author Topic: The cruise  (Read 2710 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
The cruise
« on: February 17, 2016, 04:05:00 PM »
Honestly guys, when you are crusing how long do you cruise? I lack of motivation when i cruise. obviously because im not getting bigger on cruise mode. How do you tackle that ? need my motivation back :(

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: The cruise
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 05:02:42 PM »
Just cruise till your blood work is like u want it blast again if u r trying to get big as fuck

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:25:07 AM »
Cruising after a hard cutting cycle feels like blasting actually. I love the rebound you get even on a moderate dose of test you just blow up from the crazy insulin sensitivity.
After a bulking blast however you definitly arent as strong/full.
But still keep in mind elite guys like John Meadow only blast during contest prep and cruise on 400mg of test/2iu of gh and some slin peri workout during offseasons (in b4 people dont believe it).

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:19 AM »
Cruising after a hard cutting cycle feels like blasting actually. I love the rebound you get even on a moderate dose of test you just blow up from the crazy insulin sensitivity.
But still keep in mind elite guys like John Meadow only blast during contest prep and cruise on 400mg of test/2iu of gh and some slin peri workout during offseasons (in b4 people dont believe it).

Did John tell you that? :)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 06:39:23 AM »
He said that on the podcast PED Radio episode 38. Good show go listen to it. I dont see why he would be lying seems like a really honest person. Has a script for test/Gh and slin is legal in the US anyway.  ;)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 09:28:05 AM »
sounds like real honest fella ;) but wouldnt it be better to cruise on 4-5 IU? he is not so motivated it seems.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 04:18:54 AM »
He said that on the podcast PED Radio episode 38. Good show go listen to it. I dont see why he would be lying seems like a really honest person. Has a script for test/Gh and slin is legal in the US anyway.  ;)

Love that podcast!
Skip and Scott know their shit. Scott more so than Skip, but together they have a ton of PED experience.
I'm not sure how much I'd trust what the guests have to say, as they have a reason to cover their ass and are not really getting anything out of going on PED Radio (other than exposure I guess). So I take everything they say with a grain of salt, and listen closer to Skip and Scott.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 12:24:02 PM »
Does anyone take completely time off training but is still on a cruise. Would you think it's a clever thing to do over one month period every year?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 12:27:20 PM »
Does anyone take completely time off training but is still on a cruise. Would you think it's a clever thing to do over one month period every year?

I never thought I'd say this, but i may take a full month off every year after the holidays. I'm doing 1cc test every week, holding myself rather well (52 days no gym here, no choice, injured forearm...)

I think a month off every year will assure you longevity in this game and help live a more balanced life.

I will confirm this when I find out how hard it is to gain everything back.
1 cc test prop and 1cc dbal inject ed should bring me back fast...
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2016, 12:30:50 PM »
I never thought I'd say this, but i may take a full month off every year after the holidays. I'm doing 1cc test every week, holding myself rather well (52 days no gym here, no choice, injured forearm...)

I think a month off every year will assure you longevity in this game and help live a more balanced life.

How is your diet and have you lost a lot of size? One month isnt big deal.. think I could get back everything after 2 weeks.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2016, 12:38:58 PM »
How is your diet and have you lost a lot of size? One month isnt big deal.. think I could get back everything after 2 weeks.

Everyone who see's me is rather surprised and say I look nice and lean. My stomach has stayed in check the whole time.

2 weeks, will be just getting used to training, I won't go even close to heavy until week 3 or 4 hoping to be in full swing of things by week 6.

This is what I've been eating on most days.

4 whole eggs (bio) with 75gram carb bagel

90 grams oatmeal with 200gr frozen field berries (bio) scoop of iso added (35 gr)

200gr chicken thighs or 200gr ground beef (bio) with 100gr carbs from noodles)

coscto trai mix (100gr serving) lots of cals here, no need for extra protein now as I'm not training

last meal may be 500gr greek yogurt (I probably don't need the protein from that meal but I like the taste of it and do wanna eat healthy/good foods or I will eat what is easier and more junk like)

No idea how much I weigh, probably down 15lbs or so.

Keep in mind 2-3x's week I will eat sugary candy, maybe some pizza to replace the chicken or beef meal, I will even eat chips right before bed (not a shit load like most, a 150gr bag lasts me 4-5 cravings...) stuff like that.

If I eat clean 2-3 days, I start to lean out again, so I add some junk.
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 01:45:22 PM »

I had a similar amount of time off actually a bit longer and completely off gear. Then spent another 3 months on trt 125mg of test a week. I lost a lot of muscle and gained a fair amount of fat when completely off but the trt dose a very small one at that completely changed me. Strength actually was very noticeable. And im usually a gram of tren type of guy. It actually went up that much and that quickly that i gave my self some new injuries.... tendonitis and shoulder issues. I have been able to train around them but not like i use to.

I advise anyone that has a big break to be careful and take a few months to work the weight back up even though you feel strong. Thats of course if your under 30 then you will probably bounce back

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2016, 02:19:45 PM »
I had a similar amount of time off actually a bit longer and completely off gear. Then spent another 3 months on trt 125mg of test a week. I lost a lot of muscle and gained a fair amount of fat when completely off but the trt dose a very small one at that completely changed me. Strength actually was very noticeable. And im usually a gram of tren type of guy. It actually went up that much and that quickly that i gave my self some new injuries.... tendonitis and shoulder issues. I have been able to train around them but not like i use to.

I advise anyone that has a big break to be careful and take a few months to work the weight back up even though you feel strong. Thats of course if your under 30 then you will probably bounce back

For sure and is why I may wait a bit to use the dbal inject. Just the prop will be a huge boost and as you say, going up in numbers, just because you can, is not why you should... Gonna be 100% rather soon and don't wanna mess it up.
?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2016, 04:03:04 PM »
I feel like a old man and im only mid 30s not good. Worst thing ever and i used to be quite strong for my weight. Now i have to lift light and rep it up and concentrate on activating the muscle. Actually probably a good thing as we get older... hahah

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »
Everyone who see's me is rather surprised and say I look nice and lean. My stomach has stayed in check the whole time.

2 weeks, will be just getting used to training, I won't go even close to heavy until week 3 or 4 hoping to be in full swing of things by week 6.

This is what I've been eating on most days.

4 whole eggs (bio) with 75gram carb bagel

90 grams oatmeal with 200gr frozen field berries (bio) scoop of iso added (35 gr)

200gr chicken thighs or 200gr ground beef (bio) with 100gr carbs from noodles)

coscto trai mix (100gr serving) lots of cals here, no need for extra protein now as I'm not training

last meal may be 500gr greek yogurt (I probably don't need the protein from that meal but I like the taste of it and do wanna eat healthy/good foods or I will eat what is easier and more junk like)

No idea how much I weigh, probably down 15lbs or so.

Keep in mind 2-3x's week I will eat sugary candy, maybe some pizza to replace the chicken or beef meal, I will even eat chips right before bed (not a shit load like most, a 150gr bag lasts me 4-5 cravings...) stuff like that.

If I eat clean 2-3 days, I start to lean out again, so I add some junk.

Hey ritch I have a kind of random question. Like for breakfast you say 4 whole eggs... does it matter if you drink it or is it always better to cook it ?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 05:09:41 PM »
Hey ritch I have a kind of random question. Like for breakfast you say 4 whole eggs... does it matter if you drink it or is it always better to cook it ?

I cook them. I've tried to drink pasteurized whites before and got MAJOR gas that lasted 24hrs each time. Was non stop, not joking, just "pffff, pfffff, pfft" all day long, was pissing people off rather bad.

If your stomach can handle the raw eggs, sure, do it! Just try that a day you may be home alone, lol....

If I could drink eggs or whites, I would not even use protein powder, which I'M using less and less it seems these days anyway.
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2016, 05:20:29 PM »
I cook them. I've tried to drink pasteurized whites before and got MAJOR gas that lasted 24hrs each time. Was non stop, not joking, just "pffff, pfffff, pfft" all day long, was pissing people off rather bad.

If your stomach can handle the raw eggs, sure, do it! Just try that a day you may be home alone, lol....

If I could drink eggs or whites, I would not even use protein powder, which I'M using less and less it seems these days anyway.

Hahaha I regonize that proplem very well. I drink 2 whole egg 3-4 times a day. Sometimes I wonder why am I not single... Im literally farting through the day with my gf. No mercy

gabriel

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »

"some slin" ?dude i have seen a friend of mine who is trained by meadows, off season is on 500 test and 5ui gh

but meeen does he abuse insulin, gummy bear and pinnaple juice everywhere, dont know if he does the same thing he makes is client does, but he is using insulin like 3-4 time 8 to 12 ui a day

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2016, 12:36:50 AM »
"some slin" ?dude i have seen a friend of mine who is trained by meadows, off season is on 500 test and 5ui gh

but meeen does he abuse insulin, gummy bear and pinnaple juice everywhere, dont know if he does the same thing he makes is client does, but he is using insulin like 3-4 time 8 to 12 ui a day

That's not even close to being abuse.
?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2016, 01:07:48 AM »
I love drinking egg whites and protein but your body can only absorb 50% of the protein from  uncooked liquid egg whites from the research I have seen. I honestly would hope the multiple things I've read about liquid egg whites protein not being fully absorbed is wrong because I felt like it was a great way to get lean protein.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 01:31:41 AM »
I haven't done so, but I know someone who does. He sometimes takes 3-4 months off while still cruising on 250 mg/w. Then when he gets frustrated about being small he will megadose all of a sudden and blow up like crazy. Gains 25-30 kg in 2-3 months, at a lower bf%. Very tall dude (6'6"), so results may vary. Also gets more purple than Barney.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 05:11:47 AM »
I love drinking egg whites and protein but your body can only absorb 50% of the protein from  uncooked liquid egg whites from the research I have seen. I honestly would hope the multiple things I've read about liquid egg whites protein not being fully absorbed is wrong because I felt like it was a great way to get lean protein.

Not true about the 50% thing.
?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 06:51:20 AM »
Not true about the 50% thing.

In this study, it was shown that after ingestion of 25 g of raw egg protein, almost 50% is malabsorbed over 24 h. The higher digestibility of cooked egg protein presumably results from structural changes in the protein molecule induced by heating, thereby enabling the digestive enzymes to gain broader access to the peptide bonds. It has been suggested that the reduced digestibility of raw egg white is at least partially related to the presence of trypsin inhibitors in raw egg white (Matthews 1990).

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/128/10/1716.long

gabriel

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 04:50:28 AM »
That's not even close to being abuse.

Well not abuse taking 40ui + in offseason with pretty much no aas in blood my friend followed the protocol and got fat real quick