Author Topic: Cycle Advice With Insulin and DNP  (Read 5616 times)

Benjamin779

• Getbig I
Cycle Advice With Insulin and DNP
« on: February 18, 2016, 04:03:35 PM »
Hey guys,

So I'm going to be testing out something a little different then my usual high tren/low test protocol. Heres what it looks like:

Sust: 0.8ml/ED @ 300mg/ml = 1200mg/WEEK
Tren: 1.5ml/ED @ 100mg/ml = 1050mg/WEEK
Nolva: 20mg/ED (water retention purposes)
DNP: 200mg/ED (30 days)

NovoRapid: 15IU 30 minutes pre-workout (With 150g carbs/60g protein/10g creatine)

1) How would I base my diet around the 150g of carbs I take post-insulin injection?
2) I've never ran DNP or Insulin before and these both would affect my macros fairly drastically unless i'm mistaken. I would love if someone carrying experience with these types of dosages and compounds could recommend to me what my macros should look like.
3) Please respond with any general advice or recommendations pertaining to the above and below information.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 210
BF%: 12

Whats my goal with this blast? Cut down to approximately 8% BF and put as much lean mass on as possible in the process. I want my diet to be spotless in hopes to achieve my best results to date.

Thanks, if you need any more information please let me know.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Re: Cycle Advice With Insulin and DNP
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 05:04:01 PM »
Whilst info goes insulin and dnp can be the ultimate fat burner i would not be attempting both first up.

If you want to get leaner just run the dnp at the start of the cycle and do a lot more research on insulin and i would only use that at the end. Not both together

Benjamin779

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 05:37:22 PM »
Thanks Trigger, was just planning on running the DNP at the lower end of the scale for an extended period of time. I had read some articles about DNP and Insulin being an excellent combination. I've done a fair bit of reading on the subject of insulin but just wanted to nail down the macros espescially around the insulin.

I'll see what other people have for input, appreciate the response.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 05:44:47 PM »
insulin and dnp are really only used together when not using GH to prevent fat gain. low doses insulin on no carbs post training probably better off looking into. But if you cant lose fat on DNP with tren you would want to give up training. I can lose KGs a week with a shit diet eating everything under the sun on DNP

Benjamin779

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 08:38:21 PM »
insulin and dnp are really only used together when not using GH to prevent fat gain. low doses insulin on no carbs post training probably better off looking into. But if you cant lose fat on DNP with tren you would want to give up training. I can lose KGs a week with a shit diet eating everything under the sun on DNP

I wasn't adding the insulin for additional fat loss, I was adding it in hopes to add on some LBM. I can generally get down to 10% fairly easily without fat loss aids; just want to see how far I can push myself with both insulin, DNP and high test alongside my usual high Tren. I'm running the DNP low because I don't want to burn out and be on the couch all day.

Could you elaborate on the post workout insulin on no carbs? I'll do some research but if you could provide some more that would be great. If not don't worry about it, thanks a bunch!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 01:12:10 AM »
DNP+slin is a plain retarded combination imo. sounds good on paper but doesnt make ANY sense in reality. they do the complete opposite of eachother. its like blasting huge dosages of t3 with slin.
dnp is the most strength zapping, glycogen incinerating compound ever. slin probably is the most glycogen storing compound.
makes no sense to combine them.

also DO NOT FUCKING use insulin and DNP together if you dont have experience / a clue of either of them.
believe me, ive ran DNP before and that shit is so unpredictable its not even funny. some people get rashes, itchy body, cramps all over, some get nauseous, start puking etc from the shit. good luck if you lay on your ass puking and cant keep food down with 15iu of slin in your system.
from all the shit ive ran DNP is the only thing thats not worth it. id rather use clen again - and i hate clen.

another thing, your sust dosage is way off, 0.8ml of 300mg/ml = 240mg, that x7 = ~1700mg a week, not 1200. no AI for that? with a gram of tren?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 01:20:11 AM »
My only advice is no matter what you do, aim for a 1lb loss in weight each week and adjust your calories up and down 5% at a time each week to hit that goal.

Drugs and training are secondary to this. Don't meddle with the minutia

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 01:39:40 AM »
lol gram of tren, DNP, slin....
future darwin award winner cycle

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 01:49:54 AM »
For the experienced user super low dose dnp slin and tren can be awesome! Have personally seen this. But this person has many years of experience with both. Forget dnp

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 05:50:00 AM »
just curious i have been noticing creatine in addition to a handful of slin regiments.  what is the reasoning behind that, as far as both working together?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 07:12:13 AM »
just curious i have been noticing creatine in addition to a handful of slin regiments.  what is the reasoning behind that, as far as both working together?
well, i think most of it is based on broscience
creatine needs insulin to be transported into the cells, thats why people use it together hoping for higher creatine saturation
insulin does increase the threshold youre muscles can hold/store creatine though, thats a fact.
but that doesnt mean youll need to supp more creatine. you just get more out of the same dosage imo.

i ran 20g creatine while on insulin for a while but never noticed a difference vs the regular 5g

Benjamin779

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 02:58:43 PM »
Sustanon dosage was a typo, on my written out cycle it's correct, sorry about that. I also worded the initial post poorly, I've never ran DNP and Insulin TOGETHER. I've ran Dinitro's DNP at 500mg/ED. First time running Insulin. I'll write out a detailed plan as I've made some changes; just need to wait until I get home to my computer. Thanks for the advice Jizmo, always enjoy reading your posts and looking great in your picture!

gabriel

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 06:27:44 PM »
Thanks Trigger, was just planning on running the DNP at the lower end of the scale for an extended period of time. I had read some articles about DNP and Insulin being an excellent combination. I've done a fair bit of reading on the subject of insulin but just wanted to nail down the macros espescially around the insulin.

I'll see what other people have for input, appreciate the response.

Having done DNP a couple time, i would prefer to do 2x 14 day with 14 in between the cycle rather then 30 day, after 2 week the body start downregulating and it loose effectiveness, and 200 powder or crystal?

And i would personnaly not run the two at the same time because of only one thing. Dnp make your body burn all carb in heat, it already play with your body way of dealing with insulin, and the heat that cause eating dnp, ressemble a lot the heat from hypoglycemia when not enough carb is eaten.

If your goal is weigt loss ( fat loss ) run dnp at 400 ( taper up fron 100 or 200 depending of the size of the cap/pills you have ) for 14 day then stop, it takes 4-5 day for the dnp to exit the system and for the body to resplendish glycogen , so you can plan your next cycle based on the result.

Always start slow and low dose, it could kill you

And insulin preworkout , i always get hypo, insulin and training dont match for me, postworkou with ration 10g to 1ui, follow 45min( if using humalog) after by a meal with 150g carb

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 02:59:05 AM »

And insulin preworkout , i always get hypo, insulin and training dont match for me, postworkou with ration 10g to 1ui, follow 45min( if using humalog) after by a meal with 150g carb
if you go hypo during workouts on slin then your carb timing is off. simple as that.

i can also see that from your post workout protocol. eating 45mins after an injection is WAY too late. a decent dosage of humalog leaves you dropping into hypo from 25-30mins after injection onwards.

gabriel

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 05:45:14 AM »
if you go hypo during workouts on slin then your carb timing is off. simple as that.

i can also see that from your post workout protocol. eating 45mins after an injection is WAY too late. a decent dosage of humalog leaves you dropping into hypo from 25-30mins after injection onwards.

I've been doing slin for 2 years, my postworkout timing is in fonction of how i react, taking the carb 30min about 20-30 min after i got another crash, and for pre workout, timing off ? Did like 3 different protocol, 15ui with 150g carb slow + fast, or 50g fast before and sip the other 100 during my training, Everytime i got hypo

Before telling my timing is off, just know that it affect everybody differently ;)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 07:29:07 AM »
I've been doing slin for 2 years, my postworkout timing is in fonction of how i react, taking the carb 30min about 20-30 min after i got another crash, and for pre workout, timing off ? Did like 3 different protocol, 15ui with 150g carb slow + fast, or 50g fast before and sip the other 100 during my training, Everytime i got hypo

Before telling my timing is off, just know that it affect everybody differently ;)
insulin affects everyone the same - except if youre sensitivity is incredibly high or low... but then you wouldnt go hypo to begin with...

first of all:
imo complex carbs are inferior with rapid insulin. use high glycemic carbs only. they just absorb a tad slower but dont raise your blood sugar as much (and not really longer than simple carbs either).
with exogenous insulin use you want to be able to raise your blood glucose QUICK AND HIGH, insulin is much easier to control this way.
you gotta have carbs in your system 10-15minutes AT THE LATEST after your insulin shot - and then you wiill have to constantly consume small amounts of fast acting carbs for 2 hours straight. a single meal with the insulin shot does not work. i dont know whos protocol or idea that is but its plain stupid, yet many guys follow it.
even COMPLEX carbs dont raise your blood sugar for much longer than an hour. very common misconception.
use a reasonably high dosage of rapid slin and you WILL go hypo from that protocol

ill tell you something: look up the GIR (glucose infusion rate) curves of humalog.
this is ALL the information you need to time your carb intake to perfection according to your insulin dosage.
also look up for how long certain foods/sugar/dextrose etc raise your blood sugar and how quickly they do so.
you basically only need knowledge on these two things to build an working insulin protocol.
dont look at the plasma insulin levels following an injection - these are basically useless. what matters is the GIR.

im not laying out exact protocols here because people gotta learn to use some common sense instead of repeating 08/15 protocols all over.
what i told you above this is all the information you need to bring your insulin protocol to perfection. i hope youre smart enough to get my point ;)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 07:54:50 AM »
DNP use is nothing short of retarded.  Its simply not needed.  You're doing something seriously wrong if you can't get lean with simply dieting alone without any fat burners.  All it takes is some discipline, that's it.   Furthermore, don't bother with slin if you're not using GH.  You'll use DNP, but not GH?  Makes no sense.  Test, slin, GH, T4.  If you can't get huge and shredded with that combo alone, time to find another hobby.   Simply amazing the number of guys on here using grams of shit, slin, T3, etc. and still weigh under 200 not even in contest condition. 

Irishmuscle89

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 02:39:11 PM »
Its a bit mad that someone with so little experience is trying something like this
15iu slin wen u have never used is stupid
U start with 5iu.and see how ur body reacts
My mate can take 5iu with 80g carbs.and still feel hypo 40mins later
I can take 12iu before and after my workout with only 60g dextrose both times and i be feeling fine

No need for dnp if u can get 9% on ur own
Why not leave out the sus
Run tren nd clen (or dnp if u really want)
Get fucking shredded
Then boom bang ur 1500mg sus a week with insulin and higher carbs around workouts
This causes you to blow up properly
Do it for 4-6weeks then the drop the water and little bit of fat u have gained
By time your 9% again you should be a few pounds heavier of quality lean muscle

Im 6ft3
115kg @12% bf and i could be alot heavier and bigger if i took the cycles your talking about
I run test about 3times a year for 6weeks at a time
Rest of year i live on tren with equpoise/deca phenylprop or anadrol

Love insulin it actually keeps me leaner cuz i train in mornings and have it with breakfast, pre and post workout and then i avoid carbs after 4pm (if i can)lol
Leaves ur body crying for carbs in second half of.the day cuz ive already put in around 300-400g
So wen last 3meals are protein nd fats

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 11:15:25 PM »
DNP use is nothing short of retarded.  Its simply not needed.  You're doing something seriously wrong if you can't get lean with simply dieting alone without any fat burners.  All it takes is some discipline, that's it.   Furthermore, don't bother with slin if you're not using GH.  You'll use DNP, but not GH?  Makes no sense.  Test, slin, GH, T4.  If you can't get huge and shredded with that combo alone, time to find another hobby.   Simply amazing the number of guys on here using grams of shit, slin, T3, etc. and still weigh under 200 not even in contest condition. 

Don't need test to build muscle either. It fkn helps though. You are knowledgable but damn you talk some shit some times