Author Topic: No more Heels  (Read 1328 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
No more Heels
« on: February 19, 2016, 04:16:42 AM »
All - lets face it, no more diabolical heels anymore

What do you guys attribute this to

A) - The WWE machine limiting what a heel can do

B) - "Bad guys" are more worried about the Pop and not really wanting to be booed.

Believe me, I respect the PG era but how about a Ric Flair poke to the eyes, pull of the tights for the pin. Heck even the old Jerry Lawler foreign object in the tights that really was never there..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: No more Heels
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 09:13:24 AM »

B) - "Bad guys" are more worried about the Pop and not really wanting to be booed.

Believe me, I respect the PG era but how about a Ric Flair poke to the eyes, pull of the tights for the pin. Heck even the old Jerry Lawler foreign object in the tights that really was never there..

Awhile back, a heard a Podcast in which Jake the Snake addressed this subject.

He said it's because guys are too concerned about being cool and don't want be chickenshits. It's the cowardice of a heel that makes fans hostile.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 06:42:24 PM »

"A" all the way. Guys are told what to do, how to speak, what to wear, they are given their music. Its a joke.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 04:37:03 PM »
Heels just grow on people for some reason. Even New Day (still technically heels) are getting pops all over the place.