Author Topic: What's your experience with primo?  (Read 4057 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: What's your experience with primo?
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 08:01:38 AM »
The more you use the bigger the results, without any noticeable increase in side effects.
In my personnal experience, i got the same results on 1 testex prolongatum every two weeks (now) or on 200mg/week of legit spanish primobolan depot (4 years ago). Test makes me "feel" better though.
Had some cosmetic/hardeness effect with just 100mg of primo alone in the past.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 09:07:25 AM »
Most legit brands of primo?  Heard it's the most faked anabolic
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2016, 12:28:52 PM »
The more you use the bigger the results, without any noticeable increase in side effects.
In my personnal experience, i got the same results on 1 testex prolongatum every two weeks (now) or on 200mg/week of legit spanish primobolan depot (4 years ago). Test makes me "feel" better though.
Had some cosmetic/hardeness effect with just 100mg of primo alone in the past.

Whatever the results were, it was not the primo. 100mg primo, lol, whatever....
?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 04:43:03 PM »
Eq is essentially testosterone thats not as good as testosterone, half as anabolic but just as androgenic, probably why people use it in huge doses since their looking for the same amount of muscle growth when in actuality it's better for hardness etc but kinda works out being shitty at both since there are better alternative's, in both regards.

No reason why you can't stack it though and see what happens, you may enjoy the pump and vascularity that comes with the higher rbc.
you have this backwards

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2016, 05:58:28 AM »
if you are a novice to gear and if you got the coin then maybe i would run shering primp otherwise waste fucking money.
whats that shit like 10 to 14 bucks a amp for 100mg so your looking at like 40 to 70 bucks a wk range, time a bunch of wks.   ::) ::) ::)

maybe alpha farma to be cheaper but still ::) ::)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2016, 05:59:34 AM »
I would use eq as a main staple if I didn't get the anxiety and high bp. It really messed me up but loved the look. Kept me lean veiny capped delta and tight waist on high dose test. Like masteron plus more anabolic effect. I use to get strong eq ten years ago. Smelled like leather looked greenish.

lololololl I had greenish shit to . always wondered why it was green