Author Topic: What's your experience with primo?  (Read 4055 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What's your experience with primo?
« on: February 20, 2016, 07:48:07 AM »
Sounds good, but weaker than deca?   And deca is half effective as test...

Was thinking 409 primo and 400 test,

But I bet 600 test would yield better results?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: What's your experience with primo?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 08:13:19 AM »
Sounds good, but weaker than deca?   And deca is half effective as test...

Was thinking 409 primo and 400 test,

But I bet 600 test would yield better results?
wat

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 08:19:42 AM »
Have you even started your cycle yet? It's been like a week.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 08:21:07 AM »
wat

Deca is supposed to be half as effective as test in building mass
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 08:22:18 AM »
Have you even started your cycle yet? It's been like a week.

Finishing test and var right now... Great results, just love planning 3 steps ahead!   
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 08:48:56 AM »

I find deca being one of the best mass builders  ???

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 12:08:12 PM »
Deca is a better mass builder than test imo. Primo is like a weaker version of deca you just look a little bit sharper. Npp plus masteron cheaper more effective.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2016, 12:59:53 PM »
Deca is a better mass builder than test imo. Primo is like a weaker version of deca you just look a little bit sharper. Npp plus masteron cheaper more effective.

deca is a progesterone, is more anabolic than test and therefore builds more muscle than the former and that comes with water retention and the common sides.

Primo is more anabolic than it is adrogenic but is weaker than test and deca in both regards, promotes a drier physique regardless due to it being a dht derivitive.

Primo is nothing like deca in terms of effects results or side effects, i wouldn't even waste my time trying to source pay and run near a gram for long enough to find out if its real.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 02:08:12 PM »
lol
i stand by my wat

agree with the above posts regarding test deca and primo
primo = waste of $
test+deca = good together. i always run both. cant tell if one is better than the other but id consider NPP stronger than test (never ran deca and never planned on, npp is superior imo)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 03:48:57 PM »
lol
i stand by my wat

primo = waste of $
test+deca = good together. i always run both. cant tell if one is better than the other but id consider NPP stronger than test (never ran deca and never planned on, npp is superior imo)

I ran deca by itself around 400 a week for 12 weeks and didn't notice much.   I ran test at 400 and noticed huge ripped muscle... No comparison between the 2 in muscle growth.   
you are gay.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 05:14:27 PM »
I ran primo at a gram once cbl use to have good primo. I spent my tax return on like ten bottles and some test a few years ago. Look was nice. I use to wake up so dry and tight. I loved that pumped feeling.

After the ten weeks I switched to high test high mast the look was just as good.

Ten weeks later I switched to high test high npp moderate mast. Best summer ever. Finally had people ask me wtf I was doing. Big full lean veins thick powerful. Never looked back.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2016, 05:39:02 PM »
Here's the profile on deca:

Deca is not known as a very "fast" builder. The muscle building effect of this drug is quite noticeable, but not dramatic. The slow onset and mild properties of this steroid therefore make it more suited for cycles with a longer duration. In general one can expect to gain muscle weight at about half the rate of that with an equal amount of testosterone. A cycle lasting eight to twelve weeks seems to make the most sense, expecting to elicit a slow, even gain of quality mass. Although active in the body for much longer, Deca is usually injected once or twice per week. The dosage for men is usually in the range of 300-600mg/week. If looking to be specific, it is believed that Deca will exhibit its optimal effect (best gain/side effect ratio) at around 2mg per pound of lean bodyweight/weekly
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 06:14:44 PM »
Gotta say the worm man is making sense in this thread (for once  ;D)
a guy on a first cycle of 500mg deca would never gain like a guy running 500mg test.
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 07:23:04 PM »
deca is a progesterone, is more anabolic than test and therefore builds more muscle than the former and that comes with water retention and the common sides.

Primo is more anabolic than it is adrogenic but is weaker than test and deca in both regards, promotes a drier physique regardless due to it being a dht derivitive.

Primo is nothing like deca in terms of effects results or side effects, i wouldn't even waste my time trying to source pay and run near a gram for long enough to find out if its real.

how does eq compare with both compounds?

lol
i stand by my wat

primo = waste of $

does drol add even more mass faster in your opinion?

i've dropped my sust down to 350 mg a week (it was up to 875 mg per week ie. one amp eod) and i added in drol, and the lower test with drol is kicking the higher dose of tests ass

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 07:52:49 PM »
don't forget the sustanon lasts a super long time so it's still in high levels now. So the drol was added and for the next few weeks, for sure you will be kicking ass from all the synergy.

Give your final opinion when the sustanon clears out and you're taking a mere 350mg per week as for now, your levels are not down there yet.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 07:54:41 PM »
I would use eq as a main staple if I didn't get the anxiety and high bp. It really messed me up but loved the look. Kept me lean veiny capped delta and tight waist on high dose test. Like masteron plus more anabolic effect. I use to get strong eq ten years ago. Smelled like leather looked greenish.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 07:57:49 PM »
Gotta say the worm man is making sense in this thread (for once  ;D)
a guy on a first cycle of 500mg deca would never gain like a guy running 500mg test.

For a first timer maybe. Test alone makes you a thicker version of yourslef. More endurance and strength but no crazy roundness to the muscle. My arms use to suck now they are my best body part because of Deca/npp.

I ran test alone for years. After first few cycles it's completely boring on its own. You need something else with it unless cursing or you have been clean a long time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 08:34:52 PM »
don't forget the sustanon lasts a super long time so it's still in high levels now. So the drol was added and for the next few weeks, for sure you will be kicking ass from all the synergy.

Give your final opinion when the sustanon clears out and you're taking a mere 350mg per week as for now, your levels are not down there yet.

oui, good point (you're french canadian right?  ;D)

the plan is to run the drol higher (100-150 mg ed) during the next 4-5 weeks (i've been on it now 9 days) and then then drop it down to a lower dose of 25-50 mg ed (i think the so-called "liver damage" from orals is greatly over-exaggerated) while adding in deca or just drop it out completely once i add the deca

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 08:43:39 PM »
oui, good point (you're french canadian right?  ;D)

the plan is to run the drol higher (100-150 mg ed) during the next 4-5 weeks (i've been on it now 9 days) and then then drop it down to a lower dose of 25-50 mg ed (i think the so-called "liver damage" from orals is greatly over-exaggerated) while adding in deca or just drop it out completely once i add the deca

I speak the language, yes, but it's not a yes or no answer on that one...

But 25mg of anadrol, even 50 won't be worth running I don't think. For sure people over exaggerate the sides and liver damaging effects.

Could use the drol in high doses only on training days while you add the deca?
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 09:15:20 PM »
I speak the language, yes, but it's not a yes or no answer on that one...

But 25mg of anadrol, even 50 won't be worth running I don't think. For sure people over exaggerate the sides and liver damaging effects.

Could use the drol in high doses only on training days while you add the deca?

yeah, that's a good idea, maybe i'll go that route

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 01:11:34 AM »
theworm, dont rely on these steroid.com profiles  ::) theyre outdated and complete garbage to be honest.

maybe your deca was bunk or you were impatient or everyone is simply different, but for me NPP (again, havent ever used deca) "feels" superior to test.
i always run both though  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 05:33:44 AM »
theworm, dont rely on these steroid.com profiles  ::) theyre outdated and complete garbage to be honest.

maybe your deca was bunk or you were impatient or everyone is simply different, but for me NPP (again, havent ever used deca) "feels" superior to test.
i always run both though  ;D
Does NPP shut u down as hard and long as deca?
you are gay.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 06:37:51 AM »
Does NPP shut u down as hard and long as deca?

Everything shuts you down man. Either your in the or your not.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 07:04:05 AM »
Everything shuts you down man. Either your in the or your not.

I disagree, I bounce back from test cycles in a month or two...  It takes me 4-6 to bounce back from deca, so I do think there's a difference
you are gay.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »
how does eq compare with both compounds?

does drol add even more mass faster in your opinion?

i've dropped my sust down to 350 mg a week (it was up to 875 mg per week ie. one amp eod) and i added in drol, and the lower test with drol is kicking the higher dose of tests ass

Eq is essentially testosterone thats not as good as testosterone, half as anabolic but just as androgenic, probably why people use it in huge doses since their looking for the same amount of muscle growth when in actuality it's better for hardness etc but kinda works out being shitty at both since there are better alternative's, in both regards.

No reason why you can't stack it though and see what happens, you may enjoy the pump and vascularity that comes with the higher rbc.