Author Topic: stacking compounds pwns running high dose test solo  (Read 2701 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
stacking compounds pwns running high dose test solo
« on: February 20, 2016, 09:51:48 PM »
do you fellas agree?

for example 300 mg deca stacked with 300 test beats 750 mg test solo

in my limited experience (i've been on injects now for about 15 months now) stacking compounds beats running a higher dose of test or any other compound solo

maybe test/gh is enough as many dudes seem to say this, but if you ain't gonna run gh then it's better to stack 2 or 3 compounds rather than running one at a higher dose

and is stacking three compounds better than stacking two? and how about stacking 6 compounds? just throwing this shit out there for discussion

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: stacking compounds pwns running high dose test solo
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 10:22:33 PM »
All that really matters is complete androgen receptor activation
Due to dose/response curves stacking is going to be better after you hit about a gram of test total.

I'd say a gram of test blows most other things out the water if the total amount is a gram

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 12:29:43 AM »
Oni, wud u explain a bit abt dose/response curve?
lets say, (3grams of test) vs. (1gms test + 600mg deca + 600gm equipoise), 3gms vs. 2.2gms:
wouldnt 3gms test yield same result as 2.2gms stack muscle gain wise?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 01:01:53 AM »
theres some synergy since there are differences between the secondary working mechanisms of compounds (glycogen synthesis, water retention, androgenicity, cortisol inhibition etc)
by stacking you can get the best out of two / more worlds basically

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 02:52:25 AM »
750mg test beats 300 of deca and test for me anyday. I gave deca a last try last year. To more than double by total mg's of gear and look almost the same is not worth it to me.
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 06:38:40 AM »
750mg test beats 300 of deca and test for me anyday. I gave deca a last try last year. To more than double by total mg's of gear and look almost the same is not worth it to me.

Test only really doesn't give a great look. Unless you add master's or have a perfect diet.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 07:06:30 AM »
Test only really doesn't give a great look. Unless you add master's or have a perfect diet.

For me, test was ok

Test deca, bigger but not impressed

Test plus anavar...  Complete different look, looked amazing but the scale didn't move much
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 07:08:22 AM »
All that really matters is complete androgen receptor activation
Due to dose/response curves stacking is going to be better after you hit about a gram of test total.

I'd say a gram of test blows most other things out the water if the total amount is a gram

one of the roid gurus says that if you're dosing one gram of test then dbol doesn't really add much to your stack and if you are at 2 grams of test dbol is useless, basically if you test does is 500 mg or lower then dbol is a worthwhile compound to add, i don't remember which guru says this but maybe one of you other dudes are familiar with this statement

so you think that 1 gram of test would beat say 500 mg of test and 300 mg of tren ace?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 09:11:13 AM »

Add an AI, bit of clen, and you got that look without having to double or triple steroid consumption.

Having a more or less perfect diet should be a given.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2016, 11:51:03 PM »
I want to add, I'm talking about growth here
If you want a certain look then you'd want something else. I like masteron

You'll activate more receptors with a gram of test than any combination equalling a gram
Above a gram, the testosterone gets less effective at activating more receptors, doubling the dose may only activate 50% more (not a fact)
But 500mg of tren may double receptor activation (not a fact, just illustration)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 06:55:14 AM »
i think this ? is completely individual.

I would blast the high test dosage for ten twelve wks and if your not like how thats going throw the deca in and drop the test or vice versa since both compounds will take a few wks to kick

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 10:57:22 AM »
As far as the look goes if u r on 3 compounds and are already lean then u can have a better look with less mgs of 2 or more drugs in system. But to grow and gain size ide opt for more test but in my experience 300 test with 300 deca is not stronger than 750 test for size gains

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2016, 02:05:29 AM »
for net size test will always be king, adding a compound should start at 750mg if size is your only objective.