Author Topic: hc muscle  (Read 2083 times)

jumbo

• Getbig I
hc muscle
« on: March 19, 2006, 02:15:21 PM »
i inadvertently posted a similar message to the natch board and subsequently , didn't receive much of a response. any one have any input , pos or neg  about companies like impact nutrition, sdi labs or legal gear?i really value most of your opinions. some of you guys really seem knowledgable.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: hc muscle
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 02:40:52 PM »
i inadvertently posted a similar message to the natch board and subsequently , didn't receive much of a response. any one have any input , pos or neg  about companies like impact nutrition, sdi labs or legal gear?i really value most of your opinions. some of you guys really seem knowledgable.

Sorry, bro.

Most of the discussion here is on AAS, not the "legal gear".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 02:51:36 PM »
sdi labs, legal steroids and legal gear they all suck
if you look at the names on the bottles they try to say the anabolic names like winny-v is suppose to be winstrol
sustenol 250 is suppose to be sust 250
they are fake they just try to make the names look like anabolic gear.
go to there site were do you find sust 250 in pill form?
come on

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 03:38:17 PM »
SDI- Labs are def borderline scammers- not that they take your money- they just mislead consumers-
as for legal Gear- they are a solid company, their products right now are not that great- but back in the day when they sold M1T and methyl 4AD- they were golden- I still have customers asking me if I can get more legal gear M1T- many say it was the best oral they had ever tried.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 04:01:17 PM »
SDI-labs and LEAGAL GEAR and legal steroids are the same company different names

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »
Thats total bullshit kid- I know the owner of legal gear and he is mot affiliated with SDI-labs- I promise you that-

SDI-labs and LEAGAL GEAR and legal steroids are the same company different names