Author Topic: Why Cruz is more dangerous than Trump  (Read 6311 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Why Cruz is more dangerous than Trump
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 08:10:03 AM »
Lol...yeah. Trump threatens law suits..very manly. Border patrol is hiring....go get a job and do something then. Trump will bow to whoever or whatever he feels if elected. You gonna tell me Trumps companies have never benefited from illigals. His businesses are some of the worst types that would. Construction, hotel services etc.

I've often wondered about this, yes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 08:13:58 AM »
Your issue is the Border..mine is guns. Trump changed his mind..Cruz never has.

Ted Cruz has led the way in defense of our right to keep and bear arms.•Authored a brief on behalf of 31 states supporting the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms
•Argued against unreasonable and burdensome gun restrictions
• Honored by a 2008 resolution passed by the National Board of the NRA, thanking Ted for leading the States before the Supreme Court in the DC gun case, and noting that his "efforts made this victory for the American people possible."

Voted NO on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets.

Opponent's Argument for voting No: Sen. GRASSLEY. I oppose the amendment. In 2004, which is the last time we had the large-capacity magazine ban, a Department of Justice study found no evidence banning such magazines has led to a reduction in gun violence. The study also concluded it is not clear how often the outcomes of the gun attack depend on the ability of offenders to fire more than 10 shots without reloading. Secondly, there is no evidence banning these magazines has reduced the deaths from gun crimes. In fact, when the previous ban was in effect, a higher percentage of gun crime victims were killed or wounded than before it was adopted. Additionally, tens of millions of these magazines have been lawfully owned in this country for decades. They are in common use, not unusually dangerous, and used by law-abiding citizens in self-defense, as in the case of law enforcement.

Opposes restricting the Second Amendment.
Cruz opposes the CC Voters Guide question on the Second Amendment
Oppose the United Nations' Arms Trade Treaty.

Trump on Guns....
For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
 Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 08:15:47 AM »
I've often wondered about this, yes.

If he was in any other business I don't think you have to worry but if he underbids for a contract..how? Its gotta be the cost of labor or the stuff to build it. There aren't alot of other ways to cut corners.
L

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 08:16:38 AM »
Your issue is the Border..mine is guns. Trump changed his mind..Cruz never has.

That's great, but it means you must trust him not to change his mind, and that's impossible.  He pretends to have one set of ideas, while he operates within another set.  He's an actor in an age of terrible, media-driven superficiality.  He is a flake and he cannot be trusted.

Ted Cruz has led the way in defense of our right to keep and bear arms.•Authored a brief on behalf of 31 states supporting the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms
•Argued against unreasonable and burdensome gun restrictions
• Honored by a 2008 resolution passed by the National Board of the NRA, thanking Ted for leading the States before the Supreme Court in the DC gun case, and noting that his "efforts made this victory for the American people possible."

Voted NO on banning high-capacity magazines of over 10 bullets.

Opponent's Argument for voting No: Sen. GRASSLEY. I oppose the amendment. In 2004, which is the last time we had the large-capacity magazine ban, a Department of Justice study found no evidence banning such magazines has led to a reduction in gun violence. The study also concluded it is not clear how often the outcomes of the gun attack depend on the ability of offenders to fire more than 10 shots without reloading. Secondly, there is no evidence banning these magazines has reduced the deaths from gun crimes. In fact, when the previous ban was in effect, a higher percentage of gun crime victims were killed or wounded than before it was adopted. Additionally, tens of millions of these magazines have been lawfully owned in this country for decades. They are in common use, not unusually dangerous, and used by law-abiding citizens in self-defense, as in the case of law enforcement.

Opposes restricting the Second Amendment.
Cruz opposes the CC Voters Guide question on the Second Amendment
Oppose the United Nations' Arms Trade Treaty.

Trump on Guns....
For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
 Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 08:17:36 AM »
If he was in any other business I don't think you have to worry but if he underbids for a contract..how? Its gotta be the cost of labor or the stuff to build it. There aren't alot of other ways to cut corners.

But wouldn't this be a perfect kick in the balls to be delivered by one or more of his opponents?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 08:17:53 AM »
And even then....if he was consistant, then its not a huge deal but the guy is all over the place.

Cruz has no history of being a flake....Trump is the definition. The guy gave money to Hil. Rubio has pictures with Shumer. Ol Ted ain't buddies with either
L

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 08:19:34 AM »
And even then....if he was consistant, then its not a huge deal but the guy is all over the place.

Cruz has no history of being a flake....Trump is the definition. The guy gave money to Hil. Rubio has pictures with Shumer. Ol Ted ain't buddies with either

But you believe he would have voted against his own work, and that is so far-fetched it can't even be taken seriously.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »
far-right women don't vote for a RINO.   They vote for a conservative, or they stay home.

i've been going on and on about this stat for the last 2 years.  I am s firm believer that whoever wins women in 2016 will win the election.  And I also believe that no RINO will win over women.  Trump isn't a conservative, Cruz is.  Rubio doesn't know what the heck he is.

well they sure as shit wouldn't show up for Cruz because he is not a conservative

he is a radical religious zealot who would love to turn this country into a christian theocracy

that's his main agenda

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2016, 08:21:00 AM »
Fastest way to clear this up, would be to point-blank ask Cruz whether he would have done that.  It would be hilarious to witness that.

Can't trust anyone in the media to do that though, or else it would have been done a long time ago.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2016, 08:21:14 AM »
Or you just being too fucking lazy to click on the link. "Do it for me" liberal mentality.

says the fat lazy dwarf who is too lazy (or is it too stupid) to embed a youtube video

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2016, 08:27:30 AM »
So sad to know that Hilary won't have any ammo to use against Cruz or Rubio, since she's at least as guilty as them.  What a waste it will be, to have her as the candidate.

WHY the stupid fucks out there can't see it, I'll never know.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2016, 09:09:36 AM »
ahhhh...no. Cruz will follow the Constitution. Trump hasn't even mentioned it and Obama washes his ass with it so ...yeah, no

Are you high?

Cruz literally wants to change the Constitution because he doesn't like recent Supreme Court decisons

From an interview with Megyn Kelly

“Who in their right mind would design a system where every major public policy issue of the day is decided not by the people, not by the Constitution, not by elected representatives but by nine elite lawyers in Washington D.C.” Well, to answer his question as to who would design such a system: That would be our Founding Fathers.

Read more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/ted-cruz-gets-slammed-fox-news-megyn-kelly-ridiculous-supreme-court-comments-video/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2016, 09:30:40 AM »

But hardcore republicans on getbig "haven't yet decided" if Trump is right for them.   LOL.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2016, 09:34:40 AM »
He's a creampuff who would be sure to lose in the general.  If he wins by some "miracle" he'd swiftly fall in line to the myriad special interests that own him.

He's an establishment wolf in outsider sheep's clothing.

LMFAO...I see this is 100% the liberal line anyway ::)