Author Topic: Low libido and ED  (Read 1845 times)

conanjf

• Getbig I
Low libido and ED
« on: February 22, 2016, 04:10:32 AM »
HI.
I cycled 600mg Test Enan and 300mg Tren Ace for about 1 month. Then I entered in a cruise with 200mg Test Enan once a week for 4 months.
I was presencing my libido getting lower each time more. So I stopped the cruise and used Nolva + HCG. I want to have sex but I hadnt erection after my first orgasm. And then my libido was getting lower till I cant get a erection. I tryed 10mg yohimbe ED, Tadalafil 10mg everyday and nothing worked. I was lacting so I used a lot of carbegoline. Prolactin levels are low but still lacting. I made some blood exams and about everything is okay. I also break up on this time.  I have some erections in some situations but when I will have sex, it does not works. So now I'm using bupropione, because mental issue it is my last option I guess. I also used some clomifen and dind't work too. I have some erections in some situations but when I will have sex, it does not works.

Estradiol (E2) - 53pg/ml      (normal lv <50)
Tsh - 2,3 microUI/ml          (0,34-5,6)
Estrone (E1) - 58pg/ml     (<60)
Free Testosterone 398ng/ml  (175-781)
Prolactin 4,21ng/ml     (2,6-13,1)

After this result I used 1mg of anastrozole every monday and thurday for 10 day to low down my e2 level.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: Low libido and ED
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 03:04:51 PM »
HI.
I cycled 600mg Test Enan and 300mg Tren Ace for about 1 month. Then I entered in a cruise with 200mg Tren Enan once a week for 4 months.
I was presencing my libido getting lower each time more. So I stopped the cruise and used Nolva + HCG. I want to have sex but I hadnt erection after my first orgasm. And then my libido was getting lower till I cant get a erection. I tryed 10mg yohimbe ED, Tadalafil 10mg everyday and nothing worked. I was lacting so I used a lot of carbegoline. Prolactin levels are low but still lacting. I made some blood exams and about everything is okay. I also break up on this time.  I have some erections in some situations but when I will have sex, it does not works. So now I'm using bupropione, because mental issue it is my last option I guess. I also used some clomifen and dind't work too. I have some erections in some situations but when I will have sex, it does not works.

Estradiol (E2) - 53pg/ml      (normal lv <50)
Tsh - 2,3 microUI/ml          (0,34-5,6)
Estrone (E1) - 58pg/ml     (<60)
Free Testosterone 398ng/ml  (175-781)
Prolactin 4,21ng/ml     (2,6-13,1)

After this result I used 1mg of anastrozole every monday and thurday for 10 day to low down my e2 level.

Hope you meant test enanthate, Why the fuck would you run 200mg tren e a week for 4 month's? you've essentially chemically castrated yourself for no real gain if thats the case.

Honestly i'd get on some test for the time being till that tren e runs its course as a quick fix and attempt a proper pct a few mkre months down the line.

Or just stick to hrt dose.

conanjf

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 03:45:00 PM »
Hope you meant test enanthate, Why the fuck would you run 200mg tren e a week for 4 month's? you've essentially chemically castrated yourself for no real gain if thats the case.

Honestly i'd get on some test for the time being till that tren e runs its course as a quick fix and attempt a proper pct a few mkre months down the line.

Damn, I wrote wrong,  I was on 200mg of testosterona enanthate.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 01:11:40 AM »

::) ::) ::)

conanjf

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 03:48:03 AM »
::) ::) ::)

as I said, I wrote it wrong, I kept the cruise with 200mg testosterone enanthate once a week

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 04:19:28 AM »
as I said, I wrote it wrong, I kept the cruise with 200mg testosterone enanthate once a week
i was referring to the part in bold, which is bullshit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 04:21:42 AM »
maybe try fixing the things that are out of range

conanjf

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 03:54:04 AM »
maybe try fixing the things that are out of range

All the lvls are ok now, only e2 and e1 was high but now is normal

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 04:40:39 AM »
thats not even high, its just minimally above reference
some people feel better with more e2 too

taking high doses of AIs is not really helpful towards libido either lol
worst libido destroyer = AIs, not high estro

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 05:44:01 AM »

try proviron

conanjf

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 10:06:37 AM »
try proviron

I tried once, during one month. Nothing happened at all, but my estradiol and prl was high at the moment. I also tried tadalafil 10mg/day and nothing happened either

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 01:28:27 AM »
thats not even high, its just minimally above reference
some people feel better with more e2 too

taking high doses of AIs is not really helpful towards libido either lol
worst libido destroyer = AIs, not high estro

Learned that lesson the hard (/limp?) way last year. I had reduced libido so I upped the arimidex. Couldn't get hard for two weeks! Now I skate by on the absolute minimum of AI or SERM. Better a sore nipple once every few weeks than not getting hard.

conanjf

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 04:20:27 AM »
Learned that lesson the hard (/limp?) way last year. I had reduced libido so I upped the arimidex. Couldn't get hard for two weeks! Now I skate by on the absolute minimum of AI or SERM. Better a sore nipple once every few weeks than not getting hard.

I'm using nothing right now, only bupropione and today I'll start with 5mg/day of tadalafil