Author Topic: How long it will take to get down from %18 to %10 at tren ?  (Read 4556 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: How long it will take to get down from %18 to %10 at tren ?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2016, 09:18:49 AM »
Actually everyone here telling the OP to diet properly, I do agree, but we cannot deny that enough tren + t3 and maybe some GH if you can afford it will melt the fat off you and get you somewhat lean even if you eat ice cream the whole day.
umm... come on, do you really think the average glutton cant out eat tren+t3?
the OP is 18% bodyfat, which is essentially morbidly obese for bodybuilding standards... he will find a way to get even fatter on tren, lol.
unless youre a real bad "ectomorph" (inb4 somatotype discussions) or have the stomach of a 12yo girl you can get fat as fuck on all the tren and t3 in the world...

some people cant even out eat the calories they burn working out, these are the ones who cant out eat tren+t3 either lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2016, 09:58:55 AM »
Mayb... but how true is it at 18% body fat? u take some tren and get high BP immediately side effects r amplified usually when so much fat on the body. But most of us train hard enough I can eat shit alot ice cream little Debbie's and not get so fat on just small dosage test when the training is on point. You are right but why waste that expensive shit when u can just eat half assed and train hard get to around 12% then run it... you get twice the results like that

it's all about calories dude, i can get RIPPED and DRY on pizza and big macs, you've seen the pics  ;)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2016, 11:42:34 AM »
Stupid question.
Mr. AZ 2003

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 01:27:45 AM »
come on guys  :D

be nice  ;D

Listen bro, you are some how under the impression tren will get you shredded by simply being on it. You need to diet properly as a primary objective to your goals.

Now 18% to 10% is a walk in the park, I can do it in 3 weeks any time of the year. Impossible to answer your question as nobody knows anything about you.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2016, 10:44:51 AM »
come on guys  :D

be nice  ;D

Listen bro, you are some how under the impression tren will get you shredded by simply being on it. You need to diet properly as a primary objective to your goals.

Now 18% to 10% is a walk in the park, I can do it in 3 weeks any time of the year. Impossible to answer your question as nobody knows anything about you.
This right here^go from 10%-7%then u have done something truly hard idgaf who you are

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2016, 11:23:51 AM »
This right here^go from 10%-7%then u have done something truly hard idgaf who you are
sub 10 is where the discomfort begins, if you complain before this you are weak and lazy and simply undisciplined.