Author Topic: Tren Enanthate and Acne  (Read 1255 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Tren Enanthate and Acne
« on: February 22, 2016, 02:48:41 PM »
I've been running some great gear and the results have been ridiculously good.

However, I Jljust got back.from the gym and took off my shirt to get ready for a shower and nearly freaked out when I saw just how.bad the acne  on my lats and traps was. Its really friggin bad. No.other area of my body seems to be affected.

I have run tren cycles before.but nothing that felt this powerful and had this kind of  negative side effect. I'm also fighting a pretty bad cold and so my immune system is compromised. I'm wondering if being sick is also making things worse?

Other then Accutane, which I really don't want to take, does anyone else have suggestions  dealing with this? If it persists I'll have no.choice but to go off the tren, which would really suck considering how well its been working.

Thanks

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Tren Enanthate and Acne
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 02:55:46 PM »
I've been running some great gear and the results have been ridiculously good.

Other then Accutane, which I really don't want to take, does anyone else have suggestions  dealing with this?

What lab?

If you're talking about the cystic type acne, accutane is the only thing that will get rid of it.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 03:21:07 PM »
Its a ugl lab called AndroVis. Got bloodwork done and the T levels were through the roof. 9x normal.

Damn. Looked up cystic acne and almost puked. I'm guessing that's what it is but I'm.not so sure.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 05:38:10 AM »
i did the acutane thing and yes it cleared me up but i had terrible sides from it.

You could try retin A
I know this is not easy unless its summer and u live on the coast but the ocean water really clears my skin up.
also try exfoliating scrubs.
Vitamin A

just a few tips that might help a tad

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 12:37:07 PM »
You can low dose accutane like maybe 20mg a day or more. Should clear it up if you're not naturally prone to acne. Doesn't have to be a long run maybe a month or so