Author Topic: Shane O Mac is Back  (Read 13012 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Shane O Mac is Back
« on: February 22, 2016, 06:14:43 PM »
Must admit I marked out pretty good for this as did the crowd. What a response!

That said, IMO, the match is wrong. He should be going up against HHH. That match would have an actual story that didn't even need a belt attached. However, as it stands, now, Vince is stuck with a match no one cares about HHH / Reigns, and match that makes no sense Taker / Shane.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Shane O Mac is Back
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 10:42:50 PM »
Same here!  Shane O Mac brings back old memories and makes things exciting.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 04:27:41 AM »
Haven't really processed this yet.

Shane back....is this temporary as he is a COO or President of an overseas company.

Are they saying Taker will be a Heel in this match? Let's figure this out, HHH couldn't beat Taker, HBK couldn't beat taker BUT WWE wants us to potentially believe that Shane O Mac can beat him?

As Kevin Sullivan says....there is No QC COntrol

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 04:29:49 AM »
Must admit I marked out pretty good for this as did the crowd. What a response!

That said, IMO, the match is wrong. He should be going up against HHH. That match would have an actual story that didn't even need a belt attached. However, as it stands, now, Vince is stuck with a match no one cares about HHH / Reigns, and match that makes no sense Taker / Shane.
You hit the nail right on the head there Lizzy. No one cares about the so-called main event. Everyone knows Reigns will win. Its so damn predictable that it isn't even worth the paper its printed on.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 05:25:48 AM »
Haven't really processed this yet.

Shane back....is this temporary as he is a COO or President of an overseas company.

Are they saying Taker will be a Heel in this match? Let's figure this out, HHH couldn't beat Taker, HBK couldn't beat taker BUT WWE wants us to potentially believe that Shane O Mac can beat him?

As Kevin Sullivan says....there is No QC COntrol

It's just weird. Is the Undertaker now Vince's buddy/bitch and willing to do his dirty work? What does taker have against Shane, and why would Shane even agree to this as he's the one who supposedly has something on Vince?

I'd be surprised if the match actually goes down this way. The rumor was that Taker's opponent was Cena. Maybe Cena isn't ready and they had throw this together in a hurry.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 05:27:16 AM »
Anyone remember the match he had with Kurt Angle?? Kurt tried to back flip him into a plexiglass wall....it didn't break and they did it a second or perhaps 3rd time til it did.

I always remember people saying Shane was really one of the boys...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 03:41:05 PM »
Anyone remember the match he had with Kurt Angle?? Kurt tried to back flip him into a plexiglass wall....it didn't break and they did it a second or perhaps 3rd time til it did.

My buddies & I always thought that (one of) the reason(s) Shane did all of that crazy shit back in the day was to gain "street-cred" with the talent when he eventually took over the company.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 03:57:55 PM »

My buddies & I always thought that (one of) the reason(s) Shane did all of that crazy shit back in the day was to gain "street-cred" with the talent when he eventually took over the company.

Apparently, he was very popular backstage. I heard an ex-writer say that everyone wanted be on Shane's team.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 03:03:37 AM »
Apparently, he was very popular backstage. I heard an ex-writer say that everyone wanted be on Shane's team.

Supposedly when Raven/Johnny Polo was in the Fed, Shane and Raven used to hang out alot. Vince would call Shane asking where he was and he would say, hanging out at Raven's apartment..

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 02:40:14 PM »
Supposedly when Raven/Johnny Polo was in the Fed, Shane and Raven used to hang out alot. Vince would call Shane asking where he was and he would say, hanging out at Raven's apartment..

Raven is a MAJOR PLAYER...

FACT!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 04:43:45 AM »

I remember that, Shane took some sick bumps. Three attempts at breaking the glass as the thing wouldn't give. Shane is awesome.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2016, 04:42:38 AM »
Shane..
Took a lot a bumps.. back in the day..
Didn't have too..
Was born in to the family business..
He now runs the biggest cable / satellite company in the world..
Weird he is coming back ..
Or at least knows the wwe is fucked with all the injuries..
And they need some firepower to pull this wrestlemania...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 04:47:42 AM »
Shane..
Took a lot a bumps.. back in the day..
Didn't have too..
Was born in to the family business..
He now runs the biggest cable / satellite company in the world..
Weird he is coming back ..
Or at least knows the wwe is fucked with all the injuries..
And they need some firepower to pull this wrestlemania...
I think its just a "one of" appearance. They need to stack the deck. They have no choice. Tickets will not sell if they don't bring in major stars, that said, Shane's bump taking and now vs Undertaker plus its a HITC match to boot? Who knows...still time before the big show and its subject to change. The key question is when are Rollins, Cena and Orton due back ??  ;)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 05:35:54 AM »
I think its just a "one of" appearance. They need to stack the deck. They have no choice. Tickets will not sell if they don't bring in major stars, that said, Shane's bump taking and now vs Undertaker plus its a HITC match to boot? Who knows...still time before the big show and its subject to change. The key question is when are Rollins, Cena and Orton due back ??  ;)

Agreed but lets look at the bigger message...by bringing Shane back they are basically telling the locker room there is no one good enough to face UT that they have to bring in a non-wrestler.

Hell, prior to Shane showing up, I would have Samoa Joe show up and call out the Undertaker..I think it would have been a great brawl and a great way to get Joe to the main roster..

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 05:54:55 PM »
It was great to see Shane return but the match with Taker completely ruined it for me.  I don't see what point it has, there's no story to it, we've not seen Taker in how long, and he's got no problem with Shane?  As someone above said, this is just a last minute emergency call as Cena's not going to be back in time.  Shane can't win the match and return to the WWE as he's got enough going on with his own business, plus this is supposedly Taker's last match in his home state, so I just can't see Shane winning it.

One plus point on Monday night was HHH messing Reigns up at the end, must have bust his nose or something 'cos he was bleeding all over the place.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 06:02:35 PM »
It was great to see Shane return but the match with Taker completely ruined it for me.  I don't see what point it has, there's no story to it, we've not seen Taker in how long, and he's got no problem with Shane?  As someone above said, this is just a last minute emergency call as Cena's not going to be back in time.  Shane can't win the match and return to the WWE as he's got enough going on with his own business, plus this is supposedly Taker's last match in his home state, so I just can't see Shane winning it.

One plus point on Monday night was HHH messing Reigns up at the end, must have bust his nose or something 'cos he was bleeding all over the place.

To be fair, Shane apparently is no longer CEO of that Chinese company (He's only on the board of it) and has been back with the WWE in an executive fashion for a couple of months now as well.

He "could" win it... We shall see.

I'm sure Taker can come back for another Texas match if he so desires.

Oh, and that nose was not busted. It had to be a blood capsule as you can clearly see Saxton handing Reigns something and him doing something under his long hair while it was covering his face.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 04:11:54 PM »
Oh, and that nose was not busted. It had to be a blood capsule as you can clearly see Saxton handing Reigns something and him doing something under his long hair while it was covering his face.

Where was that as it wasn't shown on Raw?  HHH smacks him into the table a couple of dozen times then the cameras move away to follow HHH as he plays to the crowd.  Saxton had stood and stepped back away from the table with a stack of papers in his hands.  The camera follows HHH back to the table and Roman's then seen bleeding.  If it was capsules then the medics must have given him a second one as there was quite a lot more blood after the pedigree as well.

For what it's worth, Roman had surgery today on his nose, which had been broken previously and needed fixing anyway.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 04:20:02 PM »
I always hated him. Just doing a bunch of dangerous shit as he has no shape or wrestling skills.
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 05:43:05 PM »
Where was that as it wasn't shown on Raw?  HHH smacks him into the table a couple of dozen times then the cameras move away to follow HHH as he plays to the crowd.  Saxton had stood and stepped back away from the table with a stack of papers in his hands.  The camera follows HHH back to the table and Roman's then seen bleeding.  If it was capsules then the medics must have given him a second one as there was quite a lot more blood after the pedigree as well.

For what it's worth, Roman had surgery today on his nose, which had been broken previously and needed fixing anyway.

It's not shown on wwe cameras, it shown on video recorded by an audience member behind the announce table.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 08:54:07 PM »
It's not shown on wwe cameras, it shown on video recorded by an audience member behind the announce table.

That's right... it was a cell phone video.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2016, 05:39:42 AM »
It was definitely a razor blade and McMahon himself had to approve it. No such thing as capsules.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2016, 04:02:45 PM »
It was definitely a razor blade and McMahon himself had to approve it. No such thing as capsules.

No, there are!
I used to sell them.

However, I have no idea what they used the other night because I didn't see it.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2016, 07:28:13 PM »
That's right... it was a cell phone video.

Fair enough, haven't seen that yet.

No such thing as capsules.

There's definitely blood capsules available, there was a big thing in the UK a couple of years ago when a rugby player used them to force a substitution during a game, when the team had already used their allocation.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2016, 05:13:19 AM »

No, there are!
I used to sell them.

However, I have no idea what they used the other night because I didn't see it.
Really Monte? I never seen them. I heard through the grapevine that "if" they did exist, how could one keep them in his tights? They could explode on a bad bump and next thing you know it'll look like a guy on his "period" lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2016, 06:28:15 AM »
I'd have to go with the capsule theory.

We're not talking about Abdullah the Butcher, here.

It's the top pretty boy baby face. Moreover, from a Corporate image standpoint, I doubt WWE would mess with blades in 2016.