Author Topic: Training on gear  (Read 1449 times)

tuna999

• Getbig I
Training on gear
« on: February 23, 2016, 05:10:18 AM »
Do you guys alter you're training while on cycle I.e upping volume or intensity via forced reps etc ???
I know gear obviously affects you're ability to train longer and more intensely just wondering what you guys think
Any input welcome cheers

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Training on gear
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 05:49:39 AM »
Intensity is def gassed the fuck up.

On gear i can seam to do some higher rep set and benefit from them, say side laterals sets of 20 reps x's three.

If i did that natural it wouldnt do much for me in terms of building my shoulders except for a few minutes after the set.

same with my biceps, they seam to respond well on higher reps with good squeeze, that heavy sloppy form for my arms does not do a good dam thing for me.
NOw back on the other hand has to be super heavy and low reps and that shit grows like a weed with detail

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 09:22:28 AM »
from experience i can tell that nattys need to build strength to grow muscle (heavy low rep training)

on gear thats a whole different story, especially if slin, GH etc come into play too

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 09:47:39 AM »
I train the exact same but harder.
?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 11:17:03 AM »
Do you guys alter you're training while on cycle I.e upping volume or intensity via forced reps etc ???
I know gear obviously affects you're ability to train longer and more intensely just wondering what you guys think
Any input welcome cheers

No difference, you just tend to find there's more to give when you're normally failing.

Most people don't even seem to try unless they're on gear in terms of diet & training.

Even IF it were pointless in terms of results when your off, discipline and practise is certainly not, and that applies to every endeavor of your life you intend to succeed in.

Unless you're Kevin Levrone.

tuna999

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 02:45:29 PM »
Well put dude

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 04:51:32 PM »
Actually I feel that different gear has different "feelings".

With test it gives me the extra boost and drive to force out a few more reps.

Tren strength is different from test strength. Test strength feels more raw and aggressive. Tren strength feels more unified and artificial, that my whole body is working as one to lift the weight. dunno how to describe it. maybe someone more eloquent than me can chime in.

npp not much extra strength but greatly reduced muscle soreness.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 03:57:52 AM »
Actually I feel that different gear has different "feelings".

With test it gives me the extra boost and drive to force out a few more reps.

Tren strength is different from test strength. Test strength feels more raw and aggressive. Tren strength feels more unified and artificial, that my whole body is working as one to lift the weight. dunno how to describe it. maybe someone more eloquent than me can chime in.

npp not much extra strength but greatly reduced muscle soreness.

I think alot of it comes down to the effect its having on your emotions and mental state aswell as your diet in combination.

I've been on tren test for 3 weeks and i've just kinda been whatever, 2 days in a row 400g carbs and i hit quads for nearly 90 minutes yday with most ferocity and enjoyment in month's.

When people get on gear it tends to come with the oh well i'd better invest in x, y, z supps and start eating appropriately for my goals when they should have been all along.

The mind is a powerful thing, half the things you achieve on gear come simply because you believe it's worth attempting now.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 08:40:33 AM »
I tend to pic things up and put them down on gear.