Author Topic: Reigns Dead in the water  (Read 3284 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Reigns Dead in the water
« on: February 24, 2016, 03:10:11 AM »
Anyone see RAW, HHH vs Reigns?

Just listen to the cheers HHH is getting........they better come up with something quick to save this Wrestlemania match...

Anyone also see Saxton slip Reigns blood caps or something....ridiculous

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Reigns Dead in the water
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 04:50:11 AM »
They did the same thing with Bryan a few years ago, with HHH administering a long extended beat down, but, in that case, the crowd wasn't cheering HHH. I suspect WM will mark the end of the end of the Reigns push.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 10:59:41 AM »
They need to just turn Reigns heel and eventually turn him face like they did with the Rock years ago.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 04:45:58 AM »
Anyone see RAW, HHH vs Reigns?

Just listen to the cheers HHH is getting........they better come up with something quick to save this Wrestlemania match...

Anyone also see Saxton slip Reigns blood caps or something....ridiculous
Exactly.... they are trying to force feed Reigns onto people and they cannot do that. HHH was getting cheered hard when he should've been booed out of the building. They need to do something different here.

Side note...did anyone catch Vince dropping the F-bomb in his promo to Shane??? That's ok, but they will suspend Titus O'neil for pulling an arm....wow.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 05:19:30 AM »
It's his company. He can do what he wants, but it does send a bad message to the locker room when they're being told to act professionally and the boss does the opposite.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 06:34:47 PM »
It's his company. He can do what he wants, but it does send a bad message to the locker room when they're being told to act professionally and the boss does the opposite.

Yeah but it doesn't matter because the workers have no power (or anyplace else to go).

The same holds true for the fans, we can hate what they put out there but even if we don't watch (record low ratings) it doesn't matter, Roman gets pushed as a face when it's obvious he should be a heel.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 05:15:20 AM »
Yeah but it doesn't matter because the workers have no power (or anyplace else to go).

The same holds true for the fans, we can hate what they put out there but even if we don't watch (record low ratings) it doesn't matter, Roman gets pushed as a face when it's obvious he should be a heel.
The inevitable calapse of this company will happen as soon as Vince croaks. As long as he is alive, he will have his hand in the bucket.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 06:32:04 AM »
So how is this truly gonna play out? Will Vince swerve us and have HHH retain? Perhaps a returning Rollins shows up as a babyface the next night on Raw challenging for the belt he never lost?

Or will Owens call HHH out thus setting up a feud between them both reminiscent of Austin and Vince 17 yrs earlier?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 04:08:21 AM »
So how is this truly gonna play out? Will Vince swerve us and have HHH retain? Perhaps a returning Rollins shows up as a babyface the next night on Raw challenging for the belt he never lost?

Or will Owens call HHH out thus setting up a feud between them both reminiscent of Austin and Vince 17 yrs earlier?
Anything can happen here. All those scenarios you mentioned are possible. All I know is they really need to shake it up a bit.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »
Im desperate to see Rollins return as a face as i, much like the crowd, would go ballistic. Theres not many points of interest in the product these days, its absolutely abhorrent. BTW i think Trip drops the belt, but i also think Taker will have Shane soundly beaten and sacrifice himself to defeat because its, "best for business".

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2016, 04:44:49 AM »
How a bout a Shield reunion once Rollins returns to fight the League of Nations. down the road another split this time Reigns as the heel

it has been said by soo many...the ONLY way to get Reigns over is to have him heel turn and organically turn face down the road ala Rocky Maivia into the Rock

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 12:35:08 PM »
How a bout a Shield reunion once Rollins returns to fight the League of Nations. down the road another split this time Reigns as the heel

it has been said by soo many...the ONLY way to get Reigns over is to have him heel turn and organically turn face down the road ala Rocky Maivia into the Rock
Speaking of the league of nations, Wade Barrett is leaving the company once his contract expires in June. He is fed up with his booking and I can't say that I really blame him.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2016, 04:52:09 AM »
Speaking of the league of nations, Wade Barrett is leaving the company once his contract expires in June. He is fed up with his booking and I can't say that I really blame him.

In all fairness the guy gets injured EVERY year. I think Vince is scared to give him another push only to have it derailed again. Can't really blame him. I forget which podcast but someone said that is one of the reasons Vince goes with bigger guys, less bumps, less high flying = less injury.