Author Topic: hardworker needs help  (Read 3263 times)

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
hardworker needs help
« on: March 19, 2006, 05:26:31 PM »
 Stats:
5ft 6 inches
Weight at start 185
Current weight 203

Cycle Method
EQ 300 Every third day (Jan 17-March 7)
Started Proviron March 7th 25mg ED (Will continue this through April 17th)
Trenabol March 7 -April 7th 50mg EOD (freaking ouch)

Food Intake:
6 meals of
5 ounces of chicken breast
1 cup chilli-1/2 cup lean beef, 1/3 beans, onions, chili's, peppers, crushed tomatoes
2 Scoops UMP
1 Scoop US

2 meals of 3 scoops of Muscle Provider and fruit

Various veggies when hungry.

I don't eat much else than what listed. I wanted to know if this is okay. This is my first cycle. I don't need to get huge, I need to put on a little more size and get fuller and rounder with the muscle bellies. Is this on the path to solid gains?

Oh,

Lycopene 15mgs
Dhea 50mg
A-L-Carnitine 500mg

Flax Seed 2 Tbls per day

Liver and Kidney Tabs 2 per day

Thanks for the help

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: hardworker needs help
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »
train heavier, eat more fats and carbs, get more sleep, although at 5'6" 205 you sound pretty solid, protein is great but you need some more carbs, especially before and after training.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 07:15:29 PM »
Specifically how much and what of fats and carbs? I am slightly insulin resistant so I have to be carefull with my carbs. As soon as I eat 2 or more cups of raw oatmeal I blow up like a balloon. If I eat beans, I look way better and still very strong. Will use any solid advice you can give.

Thank you

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »
train heavier, eat more fats and carbs, get more sleep, although at 5'6" 205 you sound pretty solid, protein is great but you need some more carbs, especially before and after training.
Agreed.

Specifically how much and what of fats and carbs? I am slightly insulin resistant so I have to be carefull with my carbs. As soon as I eat 2 or more cups of raw oatmeal I blow up like a balloon. If I eat beans, I look way better and still very strong. Will use any solid advice you can give.

Thank you

Then don't eat 2cups of oatmeal, try 1/2cup at a time and eat it cooked...not the instant pack kind. You might also try adding in things like olive oil and nuts to your diet, not peanuts, but cashews, almonds and walnuts.

As far as your cycle, sorry but I don't approve of this one...search the board and you will see why.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 09:43:49 PM »
I see you did not doing enough research before start with the cycle.
I do not see testosterone in the cycle what is not pretty good IMHO. And 25mg of Proviron is little low dosage. What you plan to run for PCT and how?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 02:29:47 AM »
Cycle Method
EQ 300 Every third day (Jan 17-March 7)
Started Proviron March 7th 25mg ED (Will continue this through April 17th)
Trenabol March 7 -April 7th 50mg EOD (freaking ouch)

It seems to me you're more concerned with your diet and other precautions than the cycle itself.  I can respect the fact that you're being cautious, but the cycle you propose isn't dangerous at all.  It's a bit light, IMO.

EQ, Proviron and Tren is a cutter.....solid, steady gains....but not much in terms of substantial growth.  Because it's a first cycle you might gain more, but you'd benefit from adding Test to this cycle, IMO.

It's not something I would run myself.  I would drop the EQ, and make it a Test/Deca/Winstrol cycle.....or if you want something lighter go with a simple Test/Winstrol cycle.

I'm also not fond of the diet.....esp the chili, but that's another matter completely.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 03:50:46 AM »
Maybe I didn't explain this throughly, I only want to go up one weight class, from 165 to 175. Which is only 10-12lb needed over the course of 12-14 weeks. Which is why I am going so light. I do not need trememdous gains, I don't need to look like an off-season monster, only to go down to 175.  I need to develop lagging bodyparts (lats, chest). The EQ has increased my food comsumption considerbly. The tren has increased my strength-The number one and two method of gaining solid muscle:

1.Eating more food
2. Training with heavier weights

Part II

The Proviron isn't enough to be considered PCT?
What should I use for PCT?
Have access to anything, please list choices of PCT.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 07:33:27 AM »
we might be able to tell you more if you outlined your training program, but if you're trying to improve chest and back include more sets of the heavy barbell movements, benches, inclines, bb rows, deads, etc.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 08:50:15 AM »
Okay
Monday
2 sets of flyes full stretching movements-then stretching
135, 185, 225, 275, 315 for 4 sets of failure (6-8 reps, that the range I get the biggest pump)
Hammer Strentgh Incline Press-Constant tension movement for 8-10 reps 3 sets
Flyes 2 sets of squeezing
Dumbbells Decline 3-4 sets of 12-15
Time to Eat

Tuesday
4 Sets of Wide Pulldowns 8-10reps
T-Bar Row 5 sets of 18 reps (Stripping method)
Close Grip Row 2 sets of 12reps
I rotate 4 inch box, pin pull, high pull, and off the floor every week 3 sets of 6-8 reps
Rear Delt Flys for high reps
Time to Eat

I change my workout every time. I sometime just come in and do two movements for 6 sets of 8. 1 For strength 1 For stretching. I have a degree in exercise phys. so I am not a complete moron. I also powerlift off season-no more because of SAA.

Do you need more info?

Thanks for the help

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 10:39:08 AM »
Chilli
Lean Ground Beef 95/5
great northern beans, black beans, red beans
Green Peppers, Red Peppers
Habanero
Onions
Crushed Tomatoes
Diced Tomatoes
Chilli Pepper
Chipotle seasoning

That's all that's in the chilli Div, nothing else. What is wrong with the chilli?
If the cycle isn't dangerous, isn't that a good thing? All I need is some solid gains that I can develop to become a full fledged middleweight. I usually come in at 173, but that isn't enough to win first place on stage. So I came with the idea that a little is actually more in my situation. Is this something that we agree on?

Thanks for the help

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 02:56:17 PM »
chili is fine don't worry about it, add some steak to your diet.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

biggerisbetter

• Getbig II
  • Over a decade and still going..
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »
The EQ is a waste of your time if you plan on taking tren, and especially for that short of a time. In my experiance, anything less than 14 weeks of eq is a waste. Just drop the EQ, and add test. Rule #1, test should ALWAYS be a base for any cycle.. cutting, or bulking.

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 04:24:24 PM »
I can do 14 weeks, hell that is easy. If this is a very baby cycle, then my goal was accomplished. I needed a little help, literally. I am not trying to skip middleweights and go straight to light heavies. This has to look like it took me time to grow it. If I show up at a show, not competing, and I look like a beast- that is not good for me. If I look like I am off season, and trying to up a class, now it is okay. So, slow and steady gains was my intention. From what I have read, EQ wil increase your caloric comsumption-very key in growing. Tren will increase your strength-very key in also making gains.  Sorry if I am being a jerk, but I am not concerned about being the biggest mofo in the gym, my battlefield is on the stage.

Thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 02:26:58 PM »
Chilli
Lean Ground Beef 95/5
great northern beans, black beans, red beans
Green Peppers, Red Peppers
Habanero
Onions
Crushed Tomatoes
Diced Tomatoes
Chilli Pepper
Chipotle seasoning

That's all that's in the chilli Div, nothing else. What is wrong with the chilli?
If the cycle isn't dangerous, isn't that a good thing? All I need is some solid gains that I can develop to become a full fledged middleweight. I usually come in at 173, but that isn't enough to win first place on stage. So I came with the idea that a little is actually more in my situation. Is this something that we agree on?

Thanks for the help

I was giving you shit about the chili.........relax.  I'm glad Mirzy caught on at least.   :)

Your diet is ok.  I'd go with what Mirz said......up your training and focus on compound movements and free weights.  Lay off the machines as much as possible.  Free weight incorporate alot more muscle coordination and overall strength.

I'm not fond of your cycle, but it can work if your training is good enough.

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 05:10:55 PM »
Define "good enough"
I work out with national powerlifters in my gym. I am not as strong for a 1 rep max, but anything above 7 reps, I match up just fine. I also do more sets with the heavier weight=more time under tension=illicting less power, more growth.

Thank you for your help Div, I will keep you posted on the gains.
You to marz.
I am already 209 in morning, legs still detailed.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 12:35:51 AM »
Define "good enough"
I work out with national powerlifters in my gym. I am not as strong for a 1 rep max, but anything above 7 reps, I match up just fine. I also do more sets with the heavier weight=more time under tension=illicting less power, more growth.

Thank you for your help Div, I will keep you posted on the gains.
You to marz.
I am already 209 in morning, legs still detailed.

It's good you train the same way I do.  Alot of TUT is what I go for.  All my reps and sets are based on TUT, rather than true "powerlifting".  TUT is what elicits core strength in the body, less momentum and no cheating.  I work all the way up to one max out rep like a powerlifter, but I don't lift like a powerlifter.  My negatives are too slow, the TUT is very high.....I burn out all the fibers and the CNS. 

I guess I don't fall in a category........I'm just a strength lifter.

Stability and strength......

"good enough".....I don't like EQ, because there are better drugs out there, esp for strength and mass gains.  Deca puts EQ to shame.

DIV

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 05:11:47 PM »
i agree with Div in that Deca is way better than EQ but i used a couple of bottles of crappy Ultra Gan EQ a couple of years ago so it might not have been all that great.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 05:50:27 PM »
i agree with Div in that Deca is way better than EQ but i used a couple of bottles of crappy Ultra Gan EQ a couple of years ago so it might not have been all that great.

EQ is great if you are a hardgainer that wants a lean, vascular look with maybe a few pounds of lean mass. 

For someone like me it is close to worthless.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 06:10:43 PM »
EQ is great if you are a hardgainer that wants a lean, vascular look with maybe a few pounds of lean mass. 

For someone like me it is close to worthless.

DIV
Agreed.

I used EQ once in as part of a cutting cycle in which it did produce some OK results, but the appetite increase that it brings while already in a calorie deficit is miserable...then again, dieting can be pretty miserable anyway, so why make it even harder.

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 03:23:21 AM »
I am not dieting, but I still eat clean. This is my off season, but I have to keep in shape in public eye.
Everyone thinks I just put on a buncha mass, but it really isn't just mass. It's about 12lbs of muscle.
What should I use for PCT, because it seems that Proviron isn't enough?

Thanks for the help Div, and everyone else.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 03:32:44 AM »
What should I use for PCT, because it seems that Proviron isn't enough?

I would skip the Proviron and use Nolvadex and HCG.

That's a very light cycle, shouldn't be hard to come back from at all.

In fact a batch of hot chili is probably harder on your system than an EQ/Tren cycle. 

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 11:18:57 AM »
Okay, laugh it up :D Chilli hater!! You know, there are some Mexicans who put you on their "especial" list for the chilli comment.

What is the dosage for Nolvadex/HCG?
When should I start?
How long to run the PCT?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 01:17:42 AM »
Okay, laugh it up :D Chilli hater!! You know, there are some Mexicans who put you on their "especial" list for the chilli comment.

What is the dosage for Nolvadex/HCG?
When should I start?
How long to run the PCT?

I am Mexican.

Evidently you don't know who you're talking to, bro.

PCT starts directly after conclusion of the cycle.

Nolvadex 20MG ED/HCG 500IU ED  for 3 weeks.

You can do an additional week of Nolvadex if you need to.

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 02:57:54 AM »
Okay Div, just to clear this up, the creator of the Chilli is Mexican also, so the joke had merit. Enough of that.

Okay, no problem on the PCT.
Thank you for knowledge