Author Topic: Slin ?????  (Read 5126 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Slin ?????
« on: February 25, 2016, 08:19:00 AM »
it seams most use slin as a preworkout.... Wouldnt it make more sense to use the slinn post with a heavy carb meal, say for example shot when you get home prepare food then eat.???

If you would pop it post workout what is your time windown on rapid slinn as far as carb ingesting?

Also is white rice to slow of a carb for proper insulin use?
also if injected preworkout would gatorade be sufficient?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Slin ?????
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 09:04:29 AM »
come on, there are a billion threads on slin on the net
there are also countless slin protocols out there, just pick one...

insulins main action is anti catabolic.
so post workout is much less effective than pre workout.
you use it PRE workout with heavy carb intake throughout the workout. you gotta consume carbs throughout the workout or say goodbye to your consciousness.
gotta have carbs throughout the whole active time of the insulin - and after. it doesnt work with a single meal, not even with "slow carbs" (the differences of fast vs slow carbs on blood sugar levels are negligible anyways).
ive went hypo 5 hours after humalog injections.. and that shit is completely OUT of your blood within 2.5-3 hours. BUT it still happens cuz slin sucks glucose out of your bloodstream for 5-6 hours straight, much longer than the ACTUAL insulin itself is active. its effects are delayed (through GLUT4 translocation).

but most people dont know that or any other shit because they never even bothered to look up how insulin works.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 10:14:53 AM »
come on, there are a billion threads on slin on the net
there are also countless slin protocols out there, just pick one...

insulins main action is anti catabolic.
so post workout is much less effective than pre workout.
you use it PRE workout with heavy carb intake throughout the workout. you gotta consume carbs throughout the workout or say goodbye to your consciousness.
gotta have carbs throughout the whole active time of the insulin - and after. it doesnt work with a single meal, not even with "slow carbs" (the differences of fast vs slow carbs on blood sugar levels are negligible anyways).
ive went hypo 5 hours after humalog injections.. and that shit is completely OUT of your blood within 2.5-3 hours. BUT it still happens cuz slin sucks glucose out of your bloodstream for 5-6 hours straight, much longer than the ACTUAL insulin itself is active. its effects are delayed (through GLUT4 translocation).

but most people dont know that or any other shit because they never even bothered to look up how insulin works.

How many units you use? And did you go 10 to 1 on the carbs to units?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 10:49:22 AM »
what's insulin and how does it work?
I can't find any threads on it....
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 03:27:20 PM »
what's insulin and how does it work?
I can't find any threads on it....

its a highly androgenic 19-nor AAS, be sure that you take a lot HCG to combat the estrogen... and NO CARBS! it will only make you fat. There are tons of thread on this.. learn to google and educate your self.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 03:36:21 PM »
its a highly androgenic 19-nor AAS, be sure that you take a lot HCG to combat the estrogen... and NO CARBS! it will only make you fat. There are tons of thread on this.. learn to google and educate your self.

Sounds good!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 03:43:42 PM »
How many units you use? And did you go 10 to 1 on the carbs to units?
15iu, but went up to 20iu a couple times currently
i have around 250g carbs during the time the slin is active. would get along with less (1:10 works fine), but peri workout is the best time to grow imo.
if i go up to 20iu i have to make sure to have a good amount of carbs available for post workout too though. 20iu sucks a ton of glucose out of your blood and NOT just for 2 hours. the effects on glucose metabolism last much longer than the insulin itself is active. as i said, most people dont have the slightest clue about that though.
i could have 150g carbs throughout the active time of the insulin and be fine, but then suddenly go hypo 2 hours later.
pre/intra/post altogether i probably have around 400g carbs in total (not that this would be needed to cover 20iu. just the way i do it and how it works for me. that also easily makes up around 2/3 of my total carb intake so im only shoveling the carbs pre/intra/post)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 03:43:36 AM »
15iu, but went up to 20iu a couple times currently
i have around 250g carbs during the time the slin is active. would get along with less (1:10 works fine), but peri workout is the best time to grow imo.
if i go up to 20iu i have to make sure to have a good amount of carbs available for post workout too though. 20iu sucks a ton of glucose out of your blood and NOT just for 2 hours. the effects on glucose metabolism last much longer than the insulin itself is active. as i said, most people dont have the slightest clue about that though.
i could have 150g carbs throughout the active time of the insulin and be fine, but then suddenly go hypo 2 hours later.
pre/intra/post altogether i probably have around 400g carbs in total (not that this would be needed to cover 20iu. just the way i do it and how it works for me. that also easily makes up around 2/3 of my total carb intake so im only shoveling the carbs pre/intra/post)

I think i'd stick with large doses of novorapid during and post alongside a huge gh dose if i had to make the most of what it offers.

Really don't like the thought of slow acting slin or fast acting alongside every meal just feeding fat cells all through out the day.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 04:30:58 AM »
I think i'd stick with large doses of novorapid during and post alongside a huge gh dose if i had to make the most of what it offers.

Really don't like the thought of slow acting slin or fast acting alongside every meal just feeding fat cells all through out the day.
yeah, same here. the effects of rapid insulin last WAY long enough to cover a couple hours anyway, but the actual elevation of insulin levels is pretty short

if i could get my hands on it id probably even use afrezza (that super rapid version)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 04:32:49 AM »
Hold your horses broski, .. NO CARBS? Are you crazy? Don't want some 18 year old aspiring pro bodybuilder to get any wild ideas  :-\

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2016, 05:38:30 AM »
thanks. and yeah i have read past threads on slinn , I was being lazy to look on wheather pre or post workout is recommended.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2016, 05:47:32 AM »
virtually everyone who tried pre and post prefers pre in terms of effectiveness it seems.
ive always been a huge proponent of training on emtpy stomach and rather backloading my carbs, obviously i had to COMPLETELY change that up with that.
takes some time to get used to working out after smashing a huge shake and tons of quick carbs, but after a few weeks zero issues anymore

only reason to ever use it post workout is if it messes with your workouts (but imo then your carb timing is way off too)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 08:59:58 AM »
virtually everyone who tried pre and post prefers pre in terms of effectiveness it seems.
ive always been a huge proponent of training on emtpy stomach and rather backloading my carbs, obviously i had to COMPLETELY change that up with that.
takes some time to get used to working out after smashing a huge shake and tons of quick carbs, but after a few weeks zero issues anymore

only reason to ever use it post workout is if it messes with your workouts (but imo then your carb timing is way off too)

From an effectiveness stand point i doubt there's any difference in terms of results, from what I've heard though preworkout slin gives you crazy pumps which i can see being addicting.

If anything i'd imagine using it during training just puts you at higher risk of going hypo if you're not switched on.

I knew a right stupid fucker who took it pre and started eating fruit through his workout, wound up having a panic attack.

Best part is he only shot 5 iu.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 10:55:51 AM »

pre workout is key

This is the basis of hany's fst-7 workouts and milos 100 rep giant sets, basically high volume to gorge muscles with blood

here is how it work;

Your blood is like a river that transport nutrient to the cells. Muscle cells steadily and periodically are up taking specific nutrient from the blood. Now the reason why slin is so anabolic is because it empties your blood levels and gushes all the nutrients into the muscle from your blood. So the key is to eat a lot of protein throughout the day then carb load prior to your slin shot, then eat simple carbs immediately after your workout then during your workout have a drink, sip on it (60 grams of sugar is ideal).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2016, 11:03:58 AM »
pre workout is key

This is the basis of hany's fst-7 workouts and milos 100 rep giant sets, basically high volume to gorge muscles with blood

here is how it work;

Your blood is like a river that transport nutrient to the cells. Muscle cells steadily and periodically are up taking specific nutrient from the blood. Now the reason why slin is so anabolic is because it empties your blood levels and gushes all the nutrients into the muscle from your blood. So the key is to eat a lot of protein throughout the day then carb load prior to your slin shot, then eat simple carbs immediately after your workout then during your workout have a drink, sip on it (60 grams of sugar is ideal).

Continue......

Now slin does not recognize what its bringing into the muscle hence any fat you eat will be thrown into the muscle as well. This is why I am against eating fat while on slin cause once the fat is in the muscle visceral fat will build up throughout the years. Picture a steak at the grocery store, you see the white fat streaks within the red meat, thats what happens when you eat fat on slin. People think carbs are the culprit but they are not. Once the carbs are in the muscle they will not convert to visceral fat only the fat will.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 11:06:07 AM »
yeah working out with food in my stomach is very hard for me, obviously sometimes i got no choice simply because im hungry as hell but my workouts always seam to suffer or get cut short with food in me. also my cardio vascular flow is cut in half it seams

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 11:11:48 AM »
pre workout is key

here is how it work;

Continue......

Now slin does not recognize what its bringing into the muscle hence any fat you eat will be thrown into the muscle as well. This is why I am against eating fat while on slin cause once the fat is in the muscle visceral fat will build up throughout the years. Picture a steak at the grocery store, you see the white fat streaks within the red meat, thats what happens when you eat fat on slin. People think carbs are the culprit but they are not. Once the carbs are in the muscle they will not convert to visceral fat only the fat will.
continue...

Keep in mind why slin is dangerous ... it empties your blood levels of not just fats, carbs and protein but every nutrient that is in the blood gets depleted. It does not distinguish nutrients, it simply throws them all in the cells.  So it is not that you can drop from low blood sugar levels, it is way beyond that. When it hits you... you will know, shakes, sweats dizzyness and nausea and a weird sense of tingling on your skin. While sugar is a quick fix other nutrient should also be replenished.

VERY DANGEROUS, LEARN FIRST

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2016, 11:20:06 AM »
yeah working out with food in my stomach is very hard for me, obviously sometimes i got no choice simply because im hungry as hell but my workouts always seam to suffer or get cut short with food in me. also my cardio vascular flow is cut in half it seams
the big meals and carb loads can be done as far as 2 hours prior to your slin shot and training, eating something after your slin shot does not have to be crazy, I have a banana bread (100 grams of carbs) and then my drink during the workout. Immediately after I take 60 grams of protein in a shake and 1 hour later I eat huge

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2016, 01:59:13 PM »
the big meals and carb loads can be done as far as 2 hours prior to your slin shot and training, eating something after your slin shot does not have to be crazy, I have a banana bread (100 grams of carbs) and then my drink during the workout. Immediately after I take 60 grams of protein in a shake and 1 hour later I eat huge

In regards to fat within the muscle fibers isnt that something you'd actually want in terms of body building?

Afro carribean genetics actually carry more fat within their biceps and coincidentally have some of the best arm genetics.

Personally i say just save slin as a last resort then fucking pound it for a few years till you start regressing then give up the game.

Ramis short time training and blasting straight upto the top is probably  whats kept his waist tight for now.

Colemans waist line prior to the 00's was crazy as well.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »
good advice you gave above OTH... BUT imo your carb timing principles are off.
yeah, insulin DOES shuttle nutrients (especially carbs and amino acids), thats all true... BUT the effects are delayed and much more long lasting than a single meal or the active time of the insulin itself.

you also do not carb load before an insulin shot, and especially not 2 hours before. this simply does not work with the active time of insulin.
insulin starts working around 20mins after you shoot it and then increases nutrient shuttling for 5-6 hours straight. yes, RAPID insulin, which is essentially out of your system within 2.5 hours. how so? because insulin effects glucose transport proteins (glut4) in the muscle cells, which is a delayed effect. these glucose transporters are actually whats causing your body to dump carbs from your bloodstream into your muscle cells.

regarding the carb timing:
a solid meal elevates your blood sugar significantly for ONE SINGLE HOUR, after that blood sugar starts dropping down again.
 within 90mins your blood sugar is essentially back to normal unless youre a diabetic (and this is for SOLID MIXED LOW GLYCEMIC meals. a liquid with whey+glucose acts a shitton faster). glucose itself elevates blood sugar for around half an hour and then drops way down.

you cant load up on carbs 2 hours before a slin shot and hope for any effect, that doesnt do ANYTHING.
you gotta carb load DURING the insulin takes maximum effect. this is after the injection and lasts for HOURS (yes, with rapid insulin).

ive explained this earlier. read up everything you can on glucose infusion rate if you want to grasp the concept how insulin actually works.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 05:37:42 PM »
Hold your horses broski, .. NO CARBS? Are you crazy? Don't want some 18 year old aspiring pro bodybuilder to get any wild ideas  :-\

It was a joke..was hoping i could fool ritch,so he would die :)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2016, 05:40:42 PM »

:D

?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2016, 12:52:08 AM »
;D

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2016, 06:51:58 AM »
This really isn't that complicated.  Use GH(real GH), keep it away from your slin shot.  Use Humalog only preworkout.  20-30 iu is optimal, take in an abundance of fast digesting carbs, hydrolized protein such as peptopro, BCAAs, and creatine.  One shake immediately after the slin shot, one shake throughout the workout, then a clean meal after your workout.  That's it, and grow.  Most people don't train hard enough to get the benefits of slin, so most don't need to bother with it.  For those that do, and use legit GH with it, you will get size you never imagined.  Don't bother with it if you're going to see how low you can get your carbs per iu of slin either as it defeats the purpose of using it.  Imo don't bother with it if you're not using GH, either.  Slin, GH, T4, Test, all you need.  Unless you're competing, but cracks me up some of these guys doing all this shit to crack 200 lbs.  Christ 500 mg of test will do that alone. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2016, 09:46:15 AM »
This really isn't that complicated.  Use GH(real GH), keep it away from your slin shot.  Use Humalog only preworkout.  20-30 iu is optimal, take in an abundance of fast digesting carbs, hydrolized protein such as peptopro, BCAAs, and creatine.  One shake immediately after the slin shot, one shake throughout the workout, then a clean meal after your workout.  That's it, and grow.  Most people don't train hard enough to get the benefits of slin, so most don't need to bother with it.  For those that do, and use legit GH with it, you will get size you never imagined.  Don't bother with it if you're going to see how low you can get your carbs per iu of slin either as it defeats the purpose of using it.  Imo don't bother with it if you're not using GH, either.  Slin, GH, T4, Test, all you need.  Unless you're competing, but cracks me up some of these guys doing all this shit to crack 200 lbs.  Christ 500 mg of test will do that alone. 
a first time slin user will drop if they start that high