Author Topic: ug t3...are most bunk?  (Read 2264 times)

kevinf

• Getbig III
ug t3...are most bunk?
« on: February 25, 2016, 05:13:28 PM »
I remember reading about how difficult it is to make t3 from raws since the dosing is so small its hard to get the dosing correct??
im not sure if this is true tho..what do you guys think...are most ug t3 bullshit?
unfortunately its all thats available for where i reside  (otherwise id go human grade obviously)

gabriel

• Getbig I
Re: ug t3...are most bunk?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 06:12:22 PM »
Well depend, since raw comes in powder it is indeed difficult to make lets says 25mcg caps ou tabs, but it easy to dillude it in liquid , even talking mgs of t3 diluded in a large quatity of liquid i becomes easy to make 100mcg /ml..

I actually use HG , but i've use UG lab liquid t3 with great result, pretty much same result as HG, just depend on your source man, if you trust them.

And actually wherever it is that you live, it is highly unlikely that UG t3 isnt available, its all over the internet just make some research, its actualy a pretty cheap thing so maybe its worth trying some online source

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 07:21:47 PM »
I've never had good results with UG T3. It was never fake, but I felt the dose was always inconsistent day to day.

One day I felt like I was getting 25mcg, the next 50mcg at the same dose.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 02:37:16 AM »
i would never use ug t3, t4, clen, tamox, clomid, arimidex etc... pay more to get pharmacy stuff

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 05:44:00 AM »
strange couldnt see why that shit would be faked out off all the gear out there.  (meaning cost wise) and that usually the bottom line

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 05:50:12 AM »
the issue is not fake gear here, but the issue is that its EXTREMELY naive to think any UGL would be able to dose 25mcgs consistently into caps/tabs...
a MILLIGRAM of t3 looks like a few tiny grains of sugar...
25mcg is 1/40 of that.

try to mix that shit accurately with fillers into caps... no. way.

liquid t3 on the other hand is pretty damn easy to produce and easy to dose. it also holds stable for months.
that stuff has a HUGE win margin for the producers too... if these "research" manufacturers sell underdosed or fake shit then theyre plain assholes.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 11:56:37 AM »
the issue is not fake gear here, but the issue is that its EXTREMELY naive to think any UGL would be able to dose 25mcgs consistently into caps/tabs...
25mcg is 1/40 of that.

liquid t3 on the other hand is pretty damn easy to produce and easy to dose. it also holds stable for months.
that stuff has a HUGE win margin for the producers too... if these "research" manufacturers sell underdosed or fake shit then theyre plain assholes.
good point

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 03:10:12 PM »
25mcg is 1/40 of that.

T3 is  an unstable compound to begin with. Now a research site puts it in liquid. HAHA, whatever you want to believe.

gabriel

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 06:34:56 PM »
T3 is  an unstable compound to begin with. Now a research site puts it in liquid. HAHA, whatever you want to believe.

whats the point of that comment ? I've made lots and lots of t3 from the raw. And i even made some using crushed pills cause do to the test and stability a never been an issue,

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 12:23:10 AM »
T3 is  an unstable compound to begin with. Now a research site puts it in liquid. HAHA, whatever you want to believe.
you have no clue of t3 nor the solvents used in liquid formulations

but you do know that alcohol essentially completely conserves anything you put in it right?
you could put a fucking human brain into ethanol and it would come out looking the exact same 100 years later. theres essentially zero degradation of anything in pure alcohol (unless you cook it  ::))

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 10:19:09 AM »
you have no clue of t3 nor the solvents used in liquid formulations

but you do know that alcohol essentially completely conserves anything you put in it right?
you could put a fucking human brain into ethanol and it would come out looking the exact same 100 years later. theres essentially zero degradation of anything in pure alcohol (unless you cook it  ::))
HAHA MORE BROSCIENCE. You do know what unstable means right?

Basskiller on liquid T3: Liquid formulations are usually unstable and as a result, the above numbers in many cases won’t match up to experiences with liquid products, or for that matter, experience with a liquid product at one time may not match up with experience at a different time, due to the stability problem.

Basskiller:

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 12:32:07 AM »
HAHA MORE BROSCIENCE. You do know what unstable means right?

Basskiller on liquid T3: Liquid formulations are usually unstable and as a result, the above numbers in many cases won’t match up to experiences with liquid products, or for that matter, experience with a liquid product at one time may not match up with experience at a different time, due to the stability problem.

Basskiller:

broscience is what you are spitting here. you obviously havent even seen a t3 formulation in liquid in your life.

are you talking about dosage inconsistencies? then you simply got zero clue about what youre talking...
unstable means that a product degrades over time. which doesnt happen with t3 or the proper solvents.

regarding the inconsistency, yeah, t3 does not dissolve fully, not even in pure 98% ethanol
HOWEVER that shit doesnt even matter because whenever you swirl your bottle the t3 distributes evenly throughout the bottle and stays that way for minutes. then it starts settling to the bottom. if you shake it it becomes a milky even liquid.

stable and even dosing is a piece of cake with liquid t3.