Author Topic: Least faked UGs?  (Read 4153 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Least faked UGs?
« on: February 26, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »
Primo most faked probably

Other than test, what's the least faked UG anabolic?    Maybe EQ?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Least faked UGs?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 04:29:19 PM »
deca
dbal
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 04:43:13 PM »
deca
dbal

Dbol for sure, dirt cheap.    But deca?  Never thought of that one...
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 12:27:58 AM »
EQ is just test half of the time
not because it would be expensive but simply because its weak as fuck and "feels" the same as a lower dose of test (plus anxiety)
id say the weak AAS are most often faked... EQ, primo, anavar etc

test will be rarely faked
neither will be winny or dbol since theyre both cheap and have very distinct visible effects
tren ace will most likely be underdosed but rarely faked since its so damn easy to tell whether its legit or not (but some people are still too stupid to do so)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 01:30:55 AM »
almost all ugs are good nowadays since review boards are way more active now then ever. They simply would not survive. all it takes is one bad rep and its over.

test
deca
eq
winny
never faked

tren
masteron
sometimes under dose

primo is usually faked or way underdosed

orals are underdosed and inconsistent

Halo, 99% fake, only known 1 uglab who carried legit halo and they went under, granted I have not looked into it to see whats out there yet

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 03:22:58 AM »
almost all ugs are good nowadays since review boards are way more active now then ever. They simply would not survive. all it takes is one bad rep and its over.

test
deca
eq
winny
never faked

tren
masteron
sometimes under dose

Halo, 99% fake, only known 1 uglab who carried legit halo and they went under, granted I have not looked into it to see whats out there yet

The only Halotestin I've used recently that I feel certain is halo in a decent dose was by British Dragon. I just finished some Med-Tech "Halovar" which is supposed to be 10mg halo and 25mg Anavar. It was complete junk.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 05:29:06 AM »
Primo most faked probably

Other than test, what's the least faked UG anabolic?    Maybe EQ?

Anavar
primo
masteron

Closest thing ive seen to fake eq is a blend of boldenone undecanoate and ace but was just standard undecanoate

Nothing listed as tri tren actually has hex in there, ive seen pure hex on the market that was a blend of hex and e

Its mostly fuckery with the esters, i don't see why they even bother misrepresenting the esters, whos gives a fuck if its sust or prop e and cyp, dosage is more important.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 03:57:46 PM »
The only Halotestin I've used recently that I feel certain is halo in a decent dose was by British Dragon. I just finished some Med-Tech "Halovar" which is supposed to be 10mg halo and 25mg Anavar. It was complete junk.

any experience with other orals from med tech ?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 07:48:54 PM »
halo anavar mast enanthate

ps dont you have a job or something? So many posts....

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 05:53:02 AM »

I hear you on those oral combos, its like there to good to be true. example this pill got 50mg var 50mg win and 50 halo and .5adex all in one pill for 50 bucks for 50. lol such bull shit

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 03:30:25 PM »

test
deca
eq
winny
never faked

tren
masteron
sometimes under dose

I agree with the orals. I haven't had good consistant orals in a long ass time. Makes me miss the good old days when you would blow up on 20-25 mg dbol. Now they come in 25mg tabs and you need to take 100 mg to feel what you used, if you feel anything at all. That's why I just gave up on them until I can find a lab that can really deliver the good stuff.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 12:05:04 PM »
I agree with the orals. I haven't had good consistant orals in a long ass time. Makes me miss the good old days when you would blow up on 20-25 mg dbol. Now they come in 25mg tabs and you need to take 100 mg to feel what you used, if you feel anything at all. That's why I just gave up on them until I can find a lab that can really deliver the good stuff.

Never a truer word said. About 13 years ago I took 3 x 5mg British Dispensary Dianabol per day and blew up. I would also get shredded very quickly on 25mg of Stromba winstrol tablets per day. In both cases compared to most UG lab oral tablets I have tried, I would need to take around 4x the dosage.

I REALLY wish I had the opportunity to try the old Negma Parabolan to compare it to UG tren!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 01:41:04 PM »
The old Negma Parabolan makes tren today seem like piss.  1 amp 3 times per week, no more.  That's 228mg per week.  I've used 700mg of tren ace from one of the best UGLs, didn't even compare.  Same with Masteron.  The old 2ml amps by Syntex Belgium were so much better than the bullshit Masteron on the market today.  1 amp eod, that's it.  Today, shit nothing compares to it.  Same with orals, Spa Var from Italy.... 15-20 mg per day tops, today 100 mg of UGL garbage doesn't touch it.  Dbol, 15-20 mg of Thai pinks or Naposims, today 100 mg of UGL doesn't compare.  But hey, gear is gear as a lot say, no difference in USP grade powders, and the bullshit coming from China with fillers up the ass in it right?   

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 11:53:36 AM »
The old Negma Parabolan makes tren today seem like piss.  1 amp 3 times per week, no more.  That's 228mg per week.  I've used 700mg of tren ace from one of the best UGLs, didn't even compare.  Same with Masteron.  The old 2ml amps by Syntex Belgium were so much better than the bullshit Masteron on the market today.  1 amp eod, that's it.  Today, shit nothing compares to it.  Same with orals, Spa Var from Italy.... 15-20 mg per day tops, today 100 mg of UGL garbage doesn't touch it.  Dbol, 15-20 mg of Thai pinks or Naposims, today 100 mg of UGL doesn't compare.  But hey, gear is gear as a lot say, no difference in USP grade powders, and the bullshit coming from China with fillers up the ass in it right?   

Spot on. People don't believe the low doses needed from back in the day when the market was legit pharmaceutical grade gear from Europe. Just 1 amp of Zambon winny EOD worked magic.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2016, 12:40:41 PM »
Spot on. People don't believe the low doses needed from back in the day when the market was legit pharmaceutical grade gear from Europe. Just 1 amp of Zambon winny EOD worked magic.

I think the Zambons are still around in Europe, but the manufacturer is Desma/Zambon now. There are fakes floating around though I hear.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 01:25:23 PM »
Serious question here...
to those who claim/think the gear was so much better "back in the day" do you perhaps think it was better as when you start off, you don't need as much. So it's normal to say "Now I need so much, to feel it" and so on....

Dunno, always wondered this.

I started using early 2k, find the results are the same from UG now VS the stuff I can get now. The test prop was vet stuff, dbal from thailand. I tell you, feels the exact same.

I mean, did you guys seriously think you'd get gains for life of a mere 25mg dbal, c'mon man....
?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 01:32:39 PM »
Serious question here...
to those who claim/think the gear was so much better "back in the day" do you perhaps think it was better as when you start off, you don't need as much. So it's normal to say "Now I need so much, to feel it" and so on....

I started using early 2k, find the results are the same from UG now VS the stuff I can get now. The test prop was vet stuff, dbal from thailand. I tell you, feels the exact same.

I mean, did you guys seriously think you'd get gains for life of a mere 25mg dbal, c'mon man....

Of course, that is a distinct possibility. It's probably a combination of both factors.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 01:37:10 PM »
Of course, that is a distinct possibility. It's probably a combination of both factors.

C'ause let's not forget the sad but not forgotten pics of Gainsi.

All loaded on HG shit, yet looked, well, kinda shitty. Same with White Widow...
?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 01:57:52 PM »

alpha pharma should put a hit out on WW. He made their products look shit lol

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 04:20:43 PM »

You have to train, eat, etc.  most people don't have a fuckin clue what training hard is.  Or they hop on gear with no natural base at all as soon as they start lifting.  If I took 25 mg of original pink Thais or Naposims today I would put on 20 pounds in 6 weeks easily.  There's a big difference in taking 25 mg of Dbol and 100 mg of Dbol.  100mg is fuckin insane.  Back then we heard of someone taking 50 mg per day and thought they were crazy.   The shit today does not compare.  Like drol.  Hell 50 mg of Hemogenin, or Anapolon was more than enough, today guys are using 200mg of UGL shit like nothing.  That's not legit  Drol.  Most wouldn't be able to stand 200 mg if it was dosed accurately. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 04:29:28 PM »
You have to train, eat, etc.  most people don't have a fuckin clue what training hard is.  Or they hop on gear with no natural base at all as soon as they start lifting.  If I took 25 mg of original pink Thais or Naposims today I would put on 20 pounds in 6 weeks easily.  There's a big difference in taking 25 mg of Dbol and 100 mg of Dbol.  100mg is fuckin insane.  Back then we heard of someone taking 50 mg per day and thought they were crazy.   The shit today does not compare.  Like drol.  Hell 50 mg of Hemogenin, or Anapolon was more than enough, today guys are using 200mg of UGL shit like nothing.  That's not legit  Drol.  Most wouldn't be able to stand 200 mg if it was dosed accurately. 

I've never had to touch doses like you mention here, system would not take it anyway.
But never gained as much as your low doses either but got great gains nonetheless.
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2016, 07:52:34 AM »
I think the Zambons are still around in Europe, but the manufacturer is Desma/Zambon now. There are fakes floating around though I hear.

Yeah, Zambons have too many fakes out there for me to even mess with.
In the 90's and later on it was easy to spot fakes. Misspellings, crooked labels, ink smudges, less viscous oils (cottonseed oil is more expensive), cheaper ampoules.  Today with the equipment being more available to purchase and technology much more improved it is difficult to spot fakes.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2016, 08:09:46 AM »
Serious question here...

No it was different, not dose dependent either. You either were able to experience real stuff or not and know the difference or think what you get today is good and ignorance is bliss and you can be all the more merrier. Sounds like you walked into the "sport" late though.  Thailand stuff is still made in a bathtub and still not up to par with anything HG. Vet stuff is akin to a different era.  When things went Mexican in the late 90's till 2007 it was OK but everyone was still tracking down Euro gear because it made that much more of a difference in muscle mass and fat loss.

It's the same comparison with GH - generic is less than OK - HG is incredible. Same with bain. Anyone that took it in the 90s and early 2000s knows that there was a HUGE difference between Aspira and Kinz.  

Oh and 25mgs of legit dbol you get nosebleeds and a REAL feeling of euphoria. I also never came across fake primo back then.  50mgs of primobolan acetate tabs and a few halos literally changed your physique within 2 weeks and bodybuilding was actually super easy.  Didn't need clean or fat burners.  Today you see a big difference in physiques. Guys think they can cheat but look at them - bloated and huge guts - drugs are different.  IT's not just the increased amount of peptides and growth.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2016, 02:50:25 PM »
No it was different, not dose dependent either. You either were able to experience real stuff or not and know the difference or think what you get today is good and ignorance is bliss and you can be all the more merrier. Sounds like you walked into the "sport" late though.  Thailand stuff is still made in a bathtub and still not up to par with anything HG. Vet stuff is akin to a different era.  When things went Mexican in the late 90's till 2007 it was OK but everyone was still tracking down Euro gear because it made that much more of a difference in muscle mass and fat loss.

It's the same comparison with GH - generic is less than OK - HG is incredible. Same with bain. Anyone that took it in the 90s and early 2000s knows that there was a HUGE difference between Aspira and Kinz.  

Oh and 25mgs of legit dbol you get nosebleeds and a REAL feeling of euphoria. I also never came across fake primo back then.  50mgs of primobolan acetate tabs and a few halos literally changed your physique within 2 weeks and bodybuilding was actually super easy.  Didn't need clean or fat burners.  Today you see a big difference in physiques. Guys think they can cheat but look at them - bloated and huge guts - drugs are different.  IT's not just the increased amount of peptides and growth.

That's the one thing I miss the most from.dbol. Just felt great. The only time I hated it was when the headaches kicked when training really heavy. They were brutal.