Author Topic: npp vs. deca  (Read 1781 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
npp vs. deca
« on: February 26, 2016, 06:27:34 PM »
is npp really that much better than deca or is it just "better" because it gives you quicker gains? (as they are in fact the same drug)

in other words, do they both give you the same gains at the same dose over a certain period time? (ie. the gains come quicker on npp cause it's faster acting than deca, but over time, say 12-16 weeks, they will both give you the same gains in the end, right?)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: npp vs. deca
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 07:11:44 PM »
Npp is amazing for summer. Thick fullness the higher the dose I feel like it burns more fat I've gotten incredibly lean on high npp moderate test moderate mast.

Deca is nice for winter more bloat and thickness helps fill out clothes better since you will be more covers up.

Both have purpose. Love them both.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 07:19:05 PM »
Deca and npp are same for me when cutting accept npp is stronger mgs for mgs to me same full 3d vascular look but takes more deca to get that full vs npp. With masterone it can hold the look tren gives for a while afterwords

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 07:36:16 PM »
Npp is amazing for summer. Thick fullness the higher the dose I feel like it burns more fat I've gotten incredibly lean on high npp moderate test moderate mast.

Deca is nice for winter more bloat and thickness helps fill out clothes better since you will be more covers up.

Both have purpose. Love them both.

what's high dose npp for you?

Deca and npp are same for me when cutting accept npp is stronger mgs for mgs to me same full 3d vascular look but takes more deca to get that full vs npp. With masterone it can hold the look tren gives for a while afterwords

so it's basically like test prop vs. test e as the shorter ester is more potent per mg as there's more drug within the shorter ester per mg

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 07:38:12 PM »
what's high dose npp for you?

so it's basically like test prop vs. test e as the shorter ester is more potent per mg as there's more drug within the shorter ester per mg

700 mg

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 06:06:56 AM »
I find it somehow be different.. like tren a and tren e... I like deca more..  gives me much more thickness and mass