Author Topic: diet for carb loading  (Read 1647 times)

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
diet for carb loading
« on: March 19, 2006, 07:16:27 PM »
wat is diet 4 carb load.i mean some people say use high GI carbs for first 24 hrs and then use low GI carbs.which carbs u will prefer.also consuming so much carbs can cause ur belly to protrude out and at the last moments if u r failing to achieve carb loading wat u will do,eat more high GI  carbs or just leave it.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
Re: diet for carb loading
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:10:25 PM »
Learn to type...  In ENGLISH...  Then you'll get an intelligent response...

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 12:22:13 AM »
Learn to type...  In ENGLISH...  Then you'll get an intelligent response...

Alright, that was rude ::)

You should use both types.  I once did very low carbs for a month (under 20 grams) so I had to carb load for almost two days, started thursday before the show.  I ate yams at every meal, while cutting sodium and cutting water.  By Friday night, my skin was so tight it felt like it was gonna rip.  The morning of the show I did some whole grain pancakes with the usual glycerol, and sipped some white wine backstage to bring out vascularity.

Hope this helps...
just not good enough

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 07:11:56 PM »
Alright, that was rude ::)

You should use both types.  I once did very low carbs for a month (under 20 grams) so I had to carb load for almost two days, started thursday before the show.  I ate yams at every meal, while cutting sodium and cutting water.  By Friday night, my skin was so tight it felt like it was gonna rip.  The morning of the show I did some whole grain pancakes with the usual glycerol, and sipped some white wine backstage to bring out vascularity.

Hope this helps...
thanx

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 08:37:04 PM »
 Isn't red wine better???

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 09:37:49 PM »
wat is diet 4 carb load.i mean some people say use high GI carbs for first 24 hrs and then use low GI carbs.which carbs u will prefer.also consuming so much carbs can cause ur belly to protrude out and at the last moments if u r failing to achieve carb loading wat u will do,eat more high GI  carbs or just leave it.

Get Bast's advice on this one.