Author Topic: Best way to cycle with deca?  (Read 3911 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Best way to cycle with deca?
« on: February 28, 2016, 12:38:29 PM »
If one was to cycle with deca what are some good tips?

Not a thread on blasting and cruising, but if one were to cycle and come off..

Run test 4-5 weeks after stopping deca and maybe using 250iu hcg twice a week while on?

Or is it just best not to use it at all if one cycles?
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Best way to cycle with deca?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 12:55:53 PM »
How old are you?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 01:13:19 PM »
best way to use deca if you wanna come off is to not use it at all

use npp instead.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 01:20:21 PM »
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 01:22:08 PM »

use npp instead.
Here's the deal, I can get legit var, test and deca via a HRt clinic, that's why the deca questions.   I can't get NPP cause I'm not going to do anything illegal

So I guess I'm stuck with test and var ,,, which isn't bad

you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 01:28:15 PM »

use npp instead.

Decided to cruise on deca love that stuff

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 01:50:30 PM »
I like the concept of extending the test longer than the deca, if I were to pct, I would apply this method.
?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 01:53:48 PM »
Here's the deal, I can get legit var, test and deca via a HRt clinic, that's why the deca questions.   I can't get NPP cause I'm not going to do anything illegal

how much costs pharm var these days ?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 02:18:44 PM »
how much costs pharm var these days ?

Spectrum is 15 bucks for a 50 mg tab

Other places around 5 a tab

But u know it's legit!!! Piece of mind, and legal too
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 02:30:53 PM »
Spectrum is 15 bucks for a 50 mg tab

Other places around 5 a tab

But u know it's legit!!! Piece of mind, and legal too

Tha fuck?
$5 per tab is ok.
?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 04:57:06 PM »

Shocking. You pretty much have the intellect of a child.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 05:18:35 PM »
Shocking. You pretty much have the intellect of a child.
Thanks! 
Care to explain?
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2016, 03:31:45 PM »
If u cycle just use npp instead other wise use the deca like everybody else 600-1 gram a week. Inject it in your ass delts quads and it works

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2016, 03:32:39 PM »

Yea u don't want to do anything illegal because that would be dishonest.. wtf is that pussy shit

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2016, 04:24:12 PM »
npp is better less bloat and you can pull it in and out faster. but more expensive of course if you're going for a long course and don't mind bloat just use deca

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 04:29:10 PM »
Yea u don't want to do anything illegal because that would be dishonest.. wtf is that pussy shit

That does sound very poonanny like...
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 09:18:35 PM »
If one was to cycle with deca what are some good tips?

Not a thread on blasting and cruising, but if one were to cycle and come off..

Run test 4-5 weeks after stopping deca and maybe using 250iu hcg twice a week while on?

Or is it just best not to use it at all if one cycles?
No you can cycle with it ... why not? don't understand exactly what you are asking though?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 03:40:16 AM »
No you can cycle with it ... why not? don't understand exactly what you are asking though?

One time hard... do you have any comment on regarding blasting only Nandrolone Deconate for 6 weeks ? I have seen which was supposed to be some cycle of IFBB pro and he used only deca for the first 6 weeks of his pre comp cycle.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 07:51:56 AM »

People are saying it shuts you down so hard, recovery is a bitch and you lose your gains etc...   They say if I cycle, stay away from deca cause it lasts so long in the body.  Or easier to come off test plus primo or var than test plus deca...
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2016, 02:32:29 PM »
My self I run it a few months along did test then switch the Decca to tren and run that a few months till I get sick of injecting then I come off... Never suffered any perceived problems so far

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 12:05:18 PM »
One time hard... do you have any comment on regarding blasting only Nandrolone Deconate for 6 weeks ? I have seen which was supposed to be some cycle of IFBB pro and he used only deca for the first 6 weeks of his pre comp cycle.
Yes absolutely. Deca is very common to blast for a short period at the beginning. All the pros do this. Use Deca for 6 weeks prior to there contest prep then everything is switched to short esters, in this case they switch to NPP, apparently though, ... NPP does not have that much of a shorter ester then deca (nandrolon deca), nevertheless the water retention is minimal.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 12:10:43 PM »
People are saying it shuts you down so hard, recovery is a bitch and you lose your gains etc...   They say if I cycle, stay away from deca cause it lasts so long in the body.  Or easier to come off test plus primo or var than test plus deca...
It does not shut you down any harder then test does but because decanoate is a long ester as the name implies (10 day) versus a test enenthate as the name implies (8 day)... That would take 20% longer (in theory) to leave your body, hence why it is harder to recover from. Like Jizmo suggested NPP is a great alternative, less water retention, recovery is shorter and net gains are greater  ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 01:56:31 PM »
It does not shut you down any harder then test does but because decanoate is a long ester as the name implies (10 day) versus a test enenthate as the name implies (8 day)... That would take 20% longer (in theory) to leave your body, hence why it is harder to recover from. Like Jizmo suggested NPP is a great alternative, less water retention, recovery is shorter and net gains are greater  ;)

How bout the notion that deca can be detected up to 18 months after your last inject, and there is one graph that shows 1cc deca shuts down natural year for one month.   So, if some deca is detected a year later in your system, it can still be causing suppression of natural test levels
Hence, shuts you down much harder for a much longer period of time
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2016, 11:02:33 PM »
How bout the notion that deca can be detected up to 18 months after your last inject, and there is one graph that shows 1cc deca shuts down natural year for one month.   So, if some deca is detected a year later in your system, it can still be causing suppression of natural test levels
Hence, shuts you down much harder for a much longer period of time
no way that can be true and if so we are talking metabolites detected which could be present without any side effects whatsoever for months on end. We are talking trace amounts no where near the amounts that would alter your natural production.

10 day half life means every 10 days it cuts in half. so say on your last shot you take in 600mg of deca, you end up 10 days later with 300, 10days later with 150, 10 days later with 75 from your last shot. In a month you no longer have enough in your system to be effecting your natural production after your last shot. Whether it is detected 6 to 8 months later is irrelevant

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2016, 11:14:12 PM »
no way that can be true and if so we are talking metabolites detected which could be present without any side effects whatsoever for months on end. We are talking trace amounts no where near the amounts that would alter your natural production.

10 day half life means every 10 days it cuts in half. so say on your last shot you take in 600mg of deca, you end up 10 days later with 300, 10days later with 150, 10 days later with 75 from your last shot. In a month you no longer have enough in your system to be effecting your natural production after your last shot. Whether it is detected 6 to 8 months later is irrelevant

id second this.. just because there are some metabolites that are detectable that doesnt mean its still active or suppressing you... id still consider the fact that it takes a good 6 weeks or so for the deca to "leave" your system. npp is just much better in this regard. really long esters are not really suited for coming off/pct purposes imo.