Author Topic: hygetropin  (Read 3884 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
hygetropin
« on: February 28, 2016, 02:27:06 PM »

anybody used them, experience etc.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: hygetropin
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 05:37:25 AM »
I have heard good things about them. Never used it myself but i definitely would.  I think there are two holograms on the box, one on the front as shown and i believe one somewhere else . I could be wrong though

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 03:21:40 PM »
I have heard good things about them. Never used it myself but i definitely would.  I think there are two holograms on the box, one on the front as shown and i believe one somewhere else . I could be wrong though

Good to know maybe ill give them a try and find out

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 09:01:15 PM »
Stay away from them.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 11:58:12 PM »
Stay away from them.

Any specific reason, fake, underdosed generic?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 04:34:13 AM »
at 1 point there was 3 different hygetropins and all yielded good blood work, hence all were real generics and all were claiming each other where counterfeits. So where one maybe fake, it would only be fake to another brand and vice versa. When it comes to generic gh reputation on a brand is a foolhardy approach,...  reputation on the source that has proven to supply a quality generic = the only way to go.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 05:50:11 AM »
yeah one thing that odd to me about them is the difference with brown and green topps and there comes with a diff in price which is odd.
I have also seen kits with the holograms and labled boxes but with unlabled bottles.

seamed strange that there was those diff options.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 01:27:44 PM »
at 1 point there was 3 different hygetropins and all yielded good blood work, hence all were real generics and all were claiming each other where counterfeits. So where one maybe fake, it would only be fake to another brand and vice versa. When it comes to generic gh reputation on a brand is a foolhardy approach,...  reputation on the source that has proven to supply a quality generic = the only way to go.

To be honest, im expecting generic results and i dont mind wasting my money to find out for the shitty dose im planning to run alongside my stack.

Let you know if it's a pile of junk.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 03:26:46 PM »
To be honest, im expecting generic results and i dont mind wasting my money to find out for the shitty dose im planning to run alongside my stack.

Let you know if it's a pile of junk.

I have access to this as well as jintropin and a few others. For every person that's tried these  there's a different opinion on whether  any of it is good.or not. Yeah, please let us know how it goes with this and I'll give my review on the jintropin.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 07:17:23 AM »
I have access to this as well as jintropin and a few others. For every person that's tried these  there's a different opinion on whether  any of it is good.or not. Yeah, please let us know how it goes with this and I'll give my review on the jintropin.

curious what are you running the jintropin at? per day iu wise

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 08:15:08 AM »
isnt it standard understanding that these gh kits that are not rx pharma, and are just gh increasing peptides and not real GH? real GH production takes recombinant dna technology to produce, expensive and no one can do this thing in a chinamans garage. you guys are most likely just jabbing some shitty peptide. placebo effect of peace

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 10:15:51 AM »
isnt it standard understanding that these gh kits that are not rx pharma, and are just gh increasing peptides and not real GH? real GH production takes recombinant dna technology to produce, expensive and no one can do this thing in a chinamans garage. you guys are most likely just jabbing some shitty peptide. placebo effect of peace

That's true with Hygetropins. Jintropin, on the other hand, if sourced directly from pharmacies in China, which isn't easy, but can be done, is obviously the real deal. Quite a bit cheaper than US or European pharma too.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 10:36:34 AM »
That's true with Hygetropins. Jintropin, on the other hand, if sourced directly from pharmacies in China, which isn't easy, but can be done, is obviously the real deal. Quite a bit cheaper than US or European pharma too.

why are still so many people on so many boards, acting like they are getting real gh? are they just stupid/gullible or they dont want to believe they are just using cancer-peptides in a bottle with a gh logo?

ive never tried jintropin before, where do u even  begin to find those?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 11:41:19 AM »
why are still so many people on so many boards, acting like they are getting real gh? are they just stupid/gullible or they dont want to believe they are just using cancer-peptides in a bottle with a gh logo?

I can not say i do not agree with you but with any pharmacy product what drives the prices up is the actual cost of the research/man power/ drug reps/advertising etc of what actually went in to the final result.  NOt the actual GH itself.  IM sure GH is a heavy process to manufacture but literally anything can be duplicated generically and a fraction of the price. Anything if there is a demand for it.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2016, 11:47:19 AM »

Well, so many of these peptides spike IGF-1 blood levels, so they have a blood test after a shot and if their hgh is raised to a certain level, it's "legit hgh"  ::)

I get them sent to me directly from a pharmacy in China, I'm lucky. Having said that I don't even use any hgh any more whatsoever. For me al least, it's hugely over-rated. Plus, it always makes me hold a little extra water weight and I like to be shredded and dry. I used it for about 8 years.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 11:49:45 AM »
Let's make some bets.

Let's bet how many pm's Jenetics will receive asking for his gh contact in China.

I'll go with 15 today.
?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 11:53:47 AM »
Let's make some bets.

Let's bet how many pm's Jenetics will receive asking for his gh contact in China.

I'll go with 15 today.

You know, I was thinking that whilst typing! I will post results later!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 11:56:16 AM »
You know, I was thinking that whilst typing! I will post results later!

Did you have your source approved by Onetimehard?

Haha, had to say it...
?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »
Did you have your source approved by Onetimehard?

Haha, had to say it...

Haha I actually did ask him to check a couple of sources, but no response!! Not for the hgh though, it was literally a guy doing me a favour!

I swear, most of these UGL's today are terrible, so as long as the source isn't a scammer I just expect the same distinctly average gear! Even the IP China gear back in the day was twice as good as what's going around now, even when he sent it in plastic eye drop bottles! Ah the good old days! Perhaps the raw powders are just getting worse...

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2016, 07:22:17 AM »
Let's make some bets.

I'll go with 15 today.

lolololol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2016, 02:56:33 PM »

curious what are you running the jintropin at? per day iu wise

Haven't started yet, just waiting for it to show up.

In regards to fakes and so forth, my understanding is that these jintropin kits are supposed to have some codes on them that can be verified on the manufacturers site. I'm new to GH so I don't know that much about how bad fakes for this are.

I'll give it a try regardless and see his it works out.

dijav

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 01:30:35 AM »
I have used the originals with the serial code and they were very good.

Wouldnt touch the others though, personally.