Author Topic: Jim Quinn training Shane McMahon for Wrestlemania  (Read 7798 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Jim Quinn training Shane McMahon for Wrestlemania
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 10:00:27 PM »
Jim has the ability to get Shane down to 0.0% bodyfat!!

io856

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 03:17:39 AM »
Beat me to it

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 04:07:03 AM »
Wasn't he the person who measured Flex Wheeler at 0.0% body fat?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 04:18:46 AM »

Epic not taking the time to read the total preceding 3 sentences in the thread.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 08:12:36 AM »

Are you saying that in the posing room at Golds Jim Quinn measured Flex Wheelers body fat at 0.0%?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 08:22:36 AM »
Are you saying that in the posing room at Golds Jim Quinn measured Flex Wheelers body fat at 0.0%?
You wouldn't believe it because you don't have the dedication to push your body to the limits!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 08:41:51 AM »
You wouldn't believe it because you don't have the dedication to push your body to the limits!

I accept this challenge.  I will do every workout, rep and set, Jim puts  Shane through. I will get down to 0.0% bf in time for Wrestlemania and post results.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 09:20:31 AM »

;D  I've heard about this...
a

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 09:25:21 AM »
The Future is now the past.

Dude's arms are torn all to shit.

Not to be a mean person, but isn't being a personal trainer in some nowhere gym kinda lame when you were once a professional bodybuilder? Either make millions selling fart powder to impressionable and ignorant kids or find a career outside of the Schmoe-universe.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 09:37:54 AM »

Not to be a mean person, but isn't being a personal trainer in some nowhere gym kinda lame when you were once a professional bodybuilder? Either make millions selling fart powder to impressionable and ignorant kids or find a career outside of the Schmoe-universe.

I was trying to find pics of the Masters O show he did in 2000 and I noticed his fucked arms as well in some of the more recent pics.

Quinn had a killer side chest, sort of like Fux, but his waist was pretty damn wide and since he was taller, he struggled with his legs looking balanced.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 09:47:01 AM »

No.  It's a perfectly respectable landing given the alternatives we are all too familiar with.  You say "once a professional bodybuilder" as if that were an entry into some kind of rarefied place.  It isn't.  Appearing in a male beauty pageant doesn't entitle you to anything other than a few minutes of fame and a posing session with Joe Weider, Blechman, McMahon, etc.  Once that short ride is over, you have to go back to real life.  In this case, personal training.

Very few pro BB turn their ride on the merry go round into something sustainable, profitable, healthy, etc.: Arnold, Zuccolotto, Haney...

Bah!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 10:29:43 AM »
No.  It's a perfectly respectable landing given the alternatives we are all too familiar with.  You say "once a professional bodybuilder" as if that were an entry into some kind of rarefied place.  It isn't.  Appearing in a male beauty pageant doesn't entitle you to anything other than a few minutes of fame and a posing session with Joe Weider, Blechman, McMahon, etc.  Once that short ride is over, you have to go back to real life.  In this case, personal training.

Very few pro BB turn their ride on the merry go round into something sustainable, profitable, healthy, etc.: Arnold, Zuccolotto, Haney...

Bah!

What you write is what I mean. The guy needs to find a legit profession ... if he's not hawking fart powder.

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 11:09:46 AM »
Jim Quinn along with Gary Strydon & Eddie Robinson  were the WBF's main guys when Vince McMahon had the WBF...Saw the show in Atlantic City was good but the WBF did not last long. Jim probably stayed close buddies with the McMahon's and Vince looks good for almost 70 years old!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 11:12:48 AM »
Jim Quinn still sporting a fanny pack?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 11:31:56 AM »
i see jim has zero respect for the facility.

putting plates onto the upholstery is just plain rude.

in addition, using 2 benches for pushups?!- thats inconsiderate also. there is absolutely no advantage, and in fact it requires more setup time, put away time and benches arent for shoes to be on them.

more evidence that the sport is full of dumb asses.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 11:32:52 AM »

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 01:42:08 PM »
Yes, I believe that is where it took place. A legendary day in bodybuilding history for sure.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 02:18:52 PM »
What you write is what I mean. The guy needs to find a legit profession ... if he's not hawking fart powder.

I don't think you appreciate the subtleties of being a Personal Trainer: the overly complicated exercise selection which requires a set up, the feigned concern for form, the occasional word of encouragement, the plate placed on Shane's back, so that it could be removed during the set.

That's a guy who knows how to make himself appear useful. 8)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 03:03:32 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »
Interesting since Joe Defranco trains Stephanie McMahon, HHH and the Undertaker (and a few more).

Coach,

Do you think this is an appropriate exercise for a 46 year old man, in this case, Shane?

IMO, there's no reason to put his wrists in a bent back position, risking nerve and tendon strain, for marginal at best benefits when simple bench dumbbell presses would allow Shane to keep his wrists in a neutral position.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2016, 03:45:39 PM »
I don't think you appreciate the subtleties of being a Personal Trainer: the overly complicated exercise selection which requires a set up, the feigned concern for form, the occasional word of encouragement, the plate placed on Shane's back, so that it could be removed during the set.

you forgot slowly working your way to banging your female clients and then still making them pay you to train them and then they're like "but I thought we were dating?" question when you charge them.....they still pay though

EDIT: for the record- I NEVER did that when I trained women.......or MEN you predictable assholes

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2016, 03:45:55 PM »

Not to mention the rep counting.  :o

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2016, 03:48:54 PM »
Interesting since Joe Defranco trains Stephanie McMahon, HHH and the Undertaker (and a few more).

Good point.

Are you at all jealous that you are being left out of the WWE action?

There are several wrestlers currently injured, maybe you can train one of them during their rehab.