Author Topic: Who's ran good var?  (Read 2745 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Who's ran good var?
« on: March 02, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »
If u have ran some good var and been at 8% ish body fat what we're the results I'm gonna run it with  
Maybe 5-900 test 300 tren 300 mast and mayb some npp.
Also have some a bombs but never heard of any body stacking a50s w anavar?

What's a decent dosage of var that's supposed to b potent?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Who's ran good var?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 07:31:10 PM »
5-10mg tops.
?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 07:53:04 PM »
There was a guy on here before your time named "no one" who would carry on about it quite a bit. Seemed to be a really big fan.

Great poster with a nice physique but I think he got pissed off one day and left so I'm not sure if he would even answer a pm sent to him.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 04:00:31 AM »
No one and galeniko used to both be on here. I used to scroll through this site aping time before I was a member, mainly because  of gh 15 I enjoyed reading ghs posts. But knew he was crazy ha. I've read no one n galaneko method book it's got decent info in it. I'm gonna start at 20  with my var see how it goes

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 08:09:04 AM »
No one and galeniko used to both be on here. I used to scroll through this site aping time before I was a member, mainly because  of gh 15 I enjoyed reading ghs posts. But knew he was crazy ha. I've read no one n galaneko method book it's got decent info in it. I'm gonna start at 20  with my var see how it goes
I get 50 mg from a HRt clinic and results were pretty decent... Did with 100 prop EOD and was pretty decent.  Not much weight gain, but really transformed how the muscles looked, more hard and more round shaped.  Not saying it was a miracle, but I would say I didn't gain much weight as opposed to a cycle of test and deca, BUT, I looked a whole lot better.

Test deca:  looked better with shirt on
Test var:  looked much better with shirt off
you are gay.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 08:13:06 AM »
Real anavar is the one that got away.

and Parabolan...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 08:37:28 AM »
Real anavar is the one that got away.

and Parabolan...

Huh?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 08:40:43 AM »
20mg? Lol@that, you gotta be trolling.
?

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 09:19:33 AM »
i get stronger on anavar than any other drug except tren.  It absolutely tanks my HDL so i do not run it anymore.  i did extremely well with 40mg of lab tested Chinese var.  i know a few that have run US pharm grade and did just as got on 1/2 but the cost was stupid.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 09:22:05 AM »
Me.  I've ran legit var many times 8+ years ago. Everything I've taken since then claiming to be var has fallen short.
Legit var all you need is 20mgs per day and the pumps, vascularity, and fat burning are unreal. The strength gains are better than halo - without the nasty attitude and mental issues that go along with halo, lol. After 4 weeks you should see a huge jump in your strength - if not it's bunk.

20mg? Lol@that, you gotta be trolling.

Nah, he's not. I've taken 10mgs of the real deal and the results were decent.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2016, 10:53:57 AM »
I dont expect any size gains from it nor do i care about strength from it I'll b on tren it takes care of that shit ha. I got it for the look it will provide I'm not gonna start it till I hit 8% by calipers any way. But I see a few guys on it from time to time they look tighter and full even on a shitty diet, they do get Strong as well. I guess I'll wait and see its supposed to b really good so I am planning on starting in the 50mgs range and adjust from there.

Suggestions on dosing protocol split up or all at once? Most orals I just gobble down about an hour before training, but that's with dbol superdrol and shit. Again I'll have to play with it to see what's best probly just eat it all 50 mgs for breakfast. Being stable in the blood doesn't fucking matter with orals can't happen any way.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2016, 07:44:54 PM »
I've ran Spa Oxandrolone from Italy.  2.5 mg tabs, and you needed no more than 15-20 mg per day.  Upsher-Smith Var 10mg tabs, no more than 20 mg per day.  Currently run 25mg of Oxandrolone troches, all three top notch.  You do not need a big dose of legit var, anyone that says different doesn't know shit.  It, to me is the best oral there is.  Unless you're getting it with a script on it, you're more than likely getting Winstrol, if anything.  Var is expensive.  Very often faked.  I've used one UGL var that was pretty close to pharm var, that was it.  You'll get strong, very tight, painful pumps.  Endurance goes way up with it.  Only downside is heartburn.  Can be harsh on HDL as well. 

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2016, 01:57:50 AM »
I run one time 35 mg ed bonavar and it was recomp like tren for me

But is 2.5 mg tabs and very expensive .. Same price as doing 2-3 iu ed pharma gh

If i was rich i would do it all time :-)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2016, 04:45:52 AM »
These people who claim you need 100mg never ran real var.   I see a huge difference with 50 mg

Unlike others I would never run it alone...
you are gay.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2016, 06:05:01 AM »
I have ran it alone and I have ran it with injectables... When I ran it alone I took anywhere between 30gms to 60mgs (pharm grade) for competition.. I personally would get hardened up, stronger, and some vascularity.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 11:42:59 AM »
I just want it to make me look harder really is why I'm not gonna take any until body fat is in the 8%s by caliper

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 12:58:08 PM »
I have ran it alone and I have ran it with injectables... When I ran it alone I took anywhere between 30gms to 60mgs (pharm grade) for competition.. I personally would get hardened up, stronger, and some vascularity.

Well then, must have been shit var as the "experts" here claim if you're not huge can jacked off 20mg it's fake!

Stupid wankers...
?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 01:10:17 PM »
Well then, must have been shit var as the "experts" here claim if you're not huge can jacked off 20mg it's fake!

Stupid wankers...
I def wouldn't take it alone to try and pack on a lot of muscle.. I was using to maintain strength while having to cut weight.. It definitely helped a lot for what I was using it for.. I would only ever use pharm grade Anavar though

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2016, 01:27:47 PM »
I def wouldn't take it alone to try and pack on a lot of muscle.. I was using to maintain strength while having to cut weight.. It definitely helped a lot for what I was using it for.. I would only ever use pharm grade Anavar though

So it does not make you strong like Halo?
Someone thinks to believe that. Fuckin' wacko's here...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2016, 02:42:43 PM »
Lol I honestly don't think that I am gonna notice it much over the test and tren. I got it because I have never tried any oral besides dbol and superdrol. Never tried winny either we will see what the fuck it does. I am gonna be on - test tren mast--cut mix also some sustanon or enanthate which ever I'm shooting when the time comes and I may do some npp with it because it's nice with tren but I may just keep it at deca not sure don't really want to spend any more money on drugs only things I don't have in my stash atm are--- primo,eq, win, and gh... I love to b fully fucking stocked up

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2016, 03:30:59 PM »
Me.  I've ran legit var many times 8+ years ago. Everything I've taken since then claiming to be var has fallen short.
Legit var all you need is 20mgs per day and the pumps, vascularity, and fat burning are unreal. The strength gains are better than halo - without the nasty attitude and mental issues that go along with halo, lol. After 4 weeks you should see a huge jump in your strength - if not it's bunk.

Nah, he's not. I've taken 10mgs of the real deal and the results were decent.

I've read a post by a knowledgeable guy on another site that var is underrated for strength gains. I want to try it but don't really want to tank my HDL so i'll prob just stick to test

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »
I'll run this var at 50mgs. If it's shit or good I'll post the results here in a few weeks gonna b a in calorie deficit with test and tren and will be taking some a bombs a few weeks before