Author Topic: republican voters are too stupid  (Read 1315 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
republican voters are too stupid
« on: March 05, 2016, 08:01:25 AM »
to realize the only decent candidate in kasich against the lesbian yet they gravitate to reality stars and slimy car salesmen

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: republican voters are too stupid
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 08:03:14 AM »
TA, is that you?   ???

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 08:40:39 AM »
even with the widespread distrust of Hillary and all of her baggage, the Democrats are laughing their asses off.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 09:26:11 AM »
even with the widespread distrust of Hillary and all of her baggage, the Democrats are laughing their asses off.

President Trump will be hilarious.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 09:30:56 AM »

His rebuttal to Mitt Romney was priceless

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 09:49:25 AM »

Hillary or Trump - either way conservatives & the republican party lose.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 10:18:30 AM »
Hillary or Trump - either way conservatives & the republican party lose.

We already lost when the party was taken over by in-disguise progressives pretending to be conservatives. The republicans won a landslide in '14, and what did they do? Rubber stamped every fucking thing that Obama wanted. If the party wants a reason for Trump, just look at those worthless quislings McConnell, Boehner and Ryan.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 10:20:57 AM »
"If voting could change things they wouldn't let us" - Mark Twain

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 01:00:33 PM »
"If voting could change things they wouldn't let us" - Mark Twain

Great quote

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 09:44:31 AM »
President Trump, get used to it you stupid libs  8)

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 12:38:37 PM »
I guess you are too stupid to get that Kaische is an idiot ibanker crony comunist who beenfitted from farkking boom in ohio?

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 12:59:42 PM »
to realize the only decent candidate in kasich against the lesbian yet they gravitate to reality stars and slimy car salesmen

Jimmy Carter
Bill Clinton
Borock Hussein Obama..... DAT be Dems votin' right dare.
sept 10th APF

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »
Jimmy Carter
Bill Clinton
Borock Hussein Obama..... DAT be Dems votin' right dare.

All decent Presidents really.

I find it interesting that people want to act like they are all so terrible, when in fact, the opposite is true.

It does make me realize that it's not "most", it's really just a very loud and mouthy group of people who say these simplistic things.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2016, 01:17:47 PM »
All decent Presidents really.

I find it interesting that people want to act like they are all so terrible, when in fact, the opposite is true.

It does make me realize that it's not "most", it's really just a very loud and mouthy group of people who say these simplistic things.

Jimmy Carter was terrible, the nation was a mess, and he made it worse
Bill Clinton he was OK, didn't necessarily agree with him.
Barak Obama I think he sucks, he spent way to much on "shovel ready" projects that didn't exist. He managed to set a precedent where Americans can be penalized for inactivity aka Obamacare - now I'm sure I'll hear all the bleeding heart crap about how many people have insurance now. 1) This is a massive benefit to the insurance industry, .gov is requiring you to buy their product. 2) What are the numbers 17 million more, that is 5% of the population, so 95% get screwed for the 5%. May be we can start calling it Rich Piana care  ;D
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2016, 01:29:09 PM »
Jimmy Carter was terrible, the nation was a mess, and he made it worse
Bill Clinton he was OK, didn't necessarily agree with him.
Barak Obama I think he sucks, he spent way to much on "shovel ready" projects that didn't exist. He managed to set a precedent where Americans can be penalized for inactivity aka Obamacare - now I'm sure I'll hear all the bleeding heart crap about how many people have insurance now. 1) This is a massive benefit to the insurance industry, .gov is requiring you to buy their product. 2) What are the numbers 17 million more, that is 5% of the population, so 95% get screwed for the 5%.

I disagree on Carter. A lot of the improvements we saw in the early 80s were partially because of Carter. Carter also did his best to live up to ideals of the US regarding non-aggression and what not. Was it perfect, no, but he didn't put us in the middle of wars and refuse to get out of them 'ala vietnam.

I dislike Obama's record on civil liberties of course, and I'm not perfectly keen on the healthcare bill, but again, there were opportunities numerous years prior to have someone do something, yet none did. Obama's plan isn't perfect, but it has helped people. Maybe not enough people in your mind, and I can understand that, but it has helped people.

I mean, let's be honest, the fact that people can't be turned down because of "pre-existing conditions" alone is a good thing. I think we can all agree that to turn someone away because they caught something isn't really "right".

I mean, we can pick and choose any good or bad thing we want about any President, but when we start talking about how so and so is the worst president ever, and pick and choose what parts of anyone's presidency we look at, we're just being dishonest with ourselves.

We can say that Reagan created Al Qaeda by pumping arms into the Muhajideen in the 80s to fight against the Afghans, or how Bush removing Saddam caused the power vacuum leading to Isis due to the proxy war in Syria.

None of them were necessarily "bad", they all just made the best decisions they could and some turned out well, some turned out poorly.

That's pretty much life.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2016, 02:05:59 PM »
I disagree on Carter. A lot of the improvements we saw in the early 80s were partially because of Carter. Carter also did his best to live up to ideals of the US regarding non-aggression and what not. Was it perfect, no, but he didn't put us in the middle of wars and refuse to get out of them 'ala vietnam.

I dislike Obama's record on civil liberties of course, and I'm not perfectly keen on the healthcare bill, but again, there were opportunities numerous years prior to have someone do something, yet none did. Obama's plan isn't perfect, but it has helped people. Maybe not enough people in your mind, and I can understand that, but it has helped people.

I mean, let's be honest, the fact that people can't be turned down because of "pre-existing conditions" alone is a good thing. I think we can all agree that to turn someone away because they caught something isn't really "right".

I mean, we can pick and choose any good or bad thing we want about any President, but when we start talking about how so and so is the worst president ever, and pick and choose what parts of anyone's presidency we look at, we're just being dishonest with ourselves.

We can say that Reagan created Al Qaeda by pumping arms into the Muhajideen in the 80s to fight against the Afghans, or how Bush removing Saddam caused the power vacuum leading to Isis due to the proxy war in Syria.

None of them were necessarily "bad", they all just made the best decisions they could and some turned out well, some turned out poorly.

That's pretty much life.

I guess we just disagree on Carter I lived through his presidency, granted I was young, but it still was not a good time for America.

As far as ACA, .gov has no business being involved in health care, before all the .gov intervention an asparin didn't cost $300. Besides there is no constitutional authority for them to do so anyway, but then again 90% of the things .gov are unconstitutional. No wonder the country is a fucking mess.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2016, 02:11:10 PM »
I guess we just disagree on Carter I lived through his presidency, granted I was young, but it still was not a good time for America.

As far as ACA, .gov has no business being involved in health care, before all the .gov intervention an asparin didn't cost $300. Besides there is no constitutional authority for them to do so anyway, but then again 90% of the things .gov are unconstitutional. No wonder the country is a fucking mess.

I don't necessarily disagree on the ACA. I don't like the idea of forcing people to have something. That is certainly something I dislike about it.

My general thought is that they should have expanded medicare to allow anyone to join into it... No matter age or condition. Remove the pre-existing conditions, allow some other things, and boom. Done deal.

I'm just saying that when we look at Presidents, many of them do things they feel are right at the time and end up causing issues later on.

It's an unforgiving position that people will always criticize you on... No matter what you do that's positive, someone will find negative in it.

That's the job.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2016, 02:13:01 PM »
I don't necessarily disagree on the ACA. I don't like the idea of forcing people to have something. That is certainly something I dislike about it.

My general thought is that they should have expanded medicare to allow anyone to join into it... No matter age or condition. Remove the pre-existing conditions, allow some other things, and boom. Done deal.

I'm just saying that when we look at Presidents, many of them do things they feel are right at the time and end up causing issues later on.

It's an unforgiving position that people will always criticize you on... No matter what you do that's positive, someone will find negative in it.

That's the job.

I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't need health insurance if .gov wasn't involved, everything they touch causes the cost to skyrocket and the quality to go to shit.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2016, 02:17:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't need health insurance if .gov wasn't involved, everything they touch causes the cost to skyrocket and the quality to go to shit.
Valid argument. How much has healthcare increased over the past 100 years compared to inflation?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2016, 02:21:12 PM »
Valid argument. How much has healthcare increased over the past 100 years compared to inflation?

No idea right off hand, but when I was a kid I can remember my brother and myself going to the family doctor getting a check up and shots for school, cost about $25, so my guess would be about 10,000%
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2016, 02:29:42 PM »
No idea right off hand, but when I was a kid I can remember my brother and myself going to the family doctor getting a check up and shots for school, cost about $25, so my guess would be about 10,000%

Possibly. I definitely would like to know this.

Do you think if we completely took government out of healthcare that the costs would go down? Or would they increase the costs to cover the losses from people not affording the procedures any longer?

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2016, 06:19:06 PM »

;D