Author Topic: Why Do Orals Increase Strength Much More Than Injectables?  (Read 3627 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Why Do Orals Increase Strength Much More Than Injectables?
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:49:49 AM »
I remember when I did superdrol for a few weeks a while back, my strength was going up dramatically on a daily basis. Like some serious shit strength gains. Like being able to add 20-30 lbs on an exercise per workout. Like I'd add 10 lbs to my last workout's weight and think I'd struggle, but then it would be chicken shit light weight and I'd have to add another 10-20 lbs. But on test, I don't get nearly the same effect.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Why Do Orals Increase Strength Much More Than Injectables?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 01:12:46 PM »
Nothing is as Strong as superdrol for strength gains. U will now go on to b dissappointed with all the others except mayb tren suspension or oral methyl tren

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 07:42:28 PM »
Superdrol is/was the single best bodybuilding drug I've ever touched.  Get strong as fuck and if you are eating clean, your physique changes radically and quick.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 01:14:36 PM »
Superdrol is/was the single best bodybuilding drug I've ever touched.  Get strong as fuck and if you are eating clean, your physique changes radically and quick.

Ya and you feel like dog shit lol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 05:26:10 PM »
Ya and you feel like dog shit lol.

Not me.  Felt like a million bucks and that was on 30mgs per day.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 06:59:02 PM »
Not me.  Felt like a million bucks and that was on 30mgs per day.

You're lucky I was on 20mg I think it was and I had to quit after 2 and half weeks because my blood pressure was through the roof, face was puffy as hell, nose was bleeding while lifting, couldn't eat more than 2 meals a day because of no appetite, and had diarrhea constantly. Yet my strength and weight was going up daily despite eating barely anything.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 08:17:51 PM »
You're lucky I was on 20mg I think it was and I had to quit after 2 and half weeks because my blood pressure was through the roof, face was puffy as hell, nose was bleeding while lifting, couldn't eat more than 2 meals a day because of no appetite, and had diarrhea constantly. Yet my strength and weight was going up daily despite eating barely anything.

Did you run it with anything else?  I've run it with stanodrol and with test.  No issues either time.  Now D-bol?  I ran that last year along with test and deca and NEVER, EVER again.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »
Did you run it with anything else?  I've run it with stanodrol and with test.  No issues either time.  Now D-bol?  I ran that last year along with test and deca and NEVER, EVER again.

Interesting. I ran it with just test. Weird how different compounds affect us in different ways.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2016, 12:36:09 AM »
Interesting. I ran it with just test. Weird how different compounds affect us in different ways.

How bad was your bp?  Mine got up to like 170/95 at the worst reading.  Scared me fucking shitless.  PCT'd at
that point and have been clean save for some ostarine and mk-677 ever since last spring.  Getting the itch again
with summer right around the corner.  LOL.  Will definitely get a complete once over before I do anything again.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 04:29:23 AM »
Nothing is as Strong as superdrol for strength gains. U will now go on to b dissappointed with all the others except mayb tren suspension or oral methyl tren

Huh? Never ran it but I thought it was basically oral Masteron. How could that make you stronger then anadrol, halo or dbol?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2016, 07:26:07 AM »
Huh? Never ran it but I thought it was basically oral Masteron. How could that make you stronger then anadrol, halo or dbol?

superdrol and oral Masteron are two completely different animals

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 08:08:00 AM »

superdrol and oral Masteron are two completely different animals

What am I missing?

Superdrol is simply the Drostanolone hormone with an added methyl group at the 17th carbon position that allows the hormone to survive oral ingestion and officially classifies it as a C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) anabolic steroid.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2016, 08:55:52 AM »
What am I missing?

Superdrol is simply the Drostanolone hormone with an added methyl group at the 17th carbon position that allows the hormone to survive oral ingestion and officially classifies it as a C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) anabolic steroid.

My thoughts exactly... I also thought it was just an oral mast.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
What am I missing?

so?
dbol is 17aa equipoise, yet acts COMPLETELY different
methlyation completely changes the structure, binding potential and functioning of steroids.
methyltrienolone is 17aa trenbolone. yet its effective at dosages of 1-2 MILLIGRAMS while for tren you need 50x that amount

sdrol is pretty similar...
just 20mg sdrol a day blows ANY amount of masteron out the water

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 10:20:04 AM »
so?
dbol is 17aa equipoise, yet acts COMPLETELY different
methlyation completely changes the structure, binding potential and functioning of steroids.
methyltrienolone is 17aa trenbolone. yet its effective at dosages of 1-2 MILLIGRAMS while for tren you need 50x that amount

sdrol is pretty similar...
just 20mg sdrol a day blows ANY amount of masteron out the water

I understand that methlyation changes the structure and makes it more effective but in this comparison case  to anadrol and dbol isnt superdrol actually not weaker at producing strength gains?  A different claim was made in an earlier post, "that nothing was as strong as superdrol for strength gains".  I don't have first hand experience with superdrol that's why I'm asking.

From the same site I referenced earlier:

Through its marketing campaign it was touted as being a more powerful mass builder than Anadrol, hence the name Superdrol; a play on words “Super Anadrol.” However, athletes who have used both will attest the effects of Superdrol will in no way lead to mass gains even comparable to Anadrol

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 06:50:48 PM »

Proviron could be considered oral masteron. Though masteron is superior in terms of being anabolic in muscle tissue.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2016, 07:15:43 PM »
20mgs a day is a very strong dose of superdrol increases strength and makes u hold so much glycogen water in the muscle if u eat alot can get 20+ lbs in 4 weeks. Extra glycogen make account for strength increase also made me an ass hole similar to tren but not as severe

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2016, 10:34:46 AM »
I understand that methlyation changes the structure and makes it more effective but in this comparison case  to anadrol and dbol isnt superdrol actually not weaker at producing strength gains?  A different claim was made in an earlier post, "that nothing was as strong as superdrol for strength gains".  I don't have first hand experience with superdrol that's why I'm asking.

From the same site I referenced earlier:

Through its marketing campaign it was touted as being a more powerful mass builder than Anadrol, hence the name Superdrol; a play on words “Super Anadrol.” However, athletes who have used both will attest the effects of Superdrol will in no way lead to mass gains even comparable to Anadrol

20mg superdrol rapes 50mg dbol and 100mg anadrol any day of the year both in terms of "that look", weight gain and strength gains.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2016, 04:41:31 PM »
I agree totally superdrol is the Crack cociane of orals it works like a mother fucker but is bad for u. It's so strong.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2016, 05:42:00 PM »
Guess im gonna have to try some.