Author Topic: confession  (Read 26522 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: confession
« Reply #150 on: March 09, 2016, 09:02:16 AM »
I don't talk about you, it's obvious you don't think anything negative him. I know Scorp only from this online personna too, may very well be a completely different person or a gimmick (liek Ergo was), but at the same time I just can't see anything negative in his behavior either, only a lucky fella who is having a great time. I can only be happy that some people in this life actually have fun and not only suffer or feel like life is an everyday chore/slavery or whatever that you mostly can hear around. If he'd be one of people who write how difficult his life is, how wife is a bitch, how tough financially it is, how he sometimes doesn't want to live anymore - he'd get lots of affection, praises, chin ups, pats on the back, but it's a sin to say that life is pretty fukkin awesome and to enjoy it publicly. There's a good saying that big success and big money love silence (just because there always are these around who will hate you for being stronger).

You're pretty much spot on.

Skorp is self aware and knows what he posted got some people's nuts in knot.  He wasn't pretending.
Y

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #151 on: March 09, 2016, 09:04:39 AM »
reading your posts and job description ,your car choices and age .you deserve what your making and shouldn't be ashamed plus you never brag,other than describing yourself as a salt and pepper demi-god who gets looked at by younger women and has peaked biceps and physique for your age that would make most envy plus can fire a weapon like a marksmen..other than that humble dude.. ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #152 on: March 09, 2016, 09:04:59 AM »
You're pretty much spot on.

Skorp is self aware and knows what he posted got some people's nuts in knot.  He wasn't pretending.
skorp was an interesting dude ,had a rich lifestyle and traveled the world .I wish that part I could do...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2016, 09:05:51 AM »
skorp was an interesting dude ,had a rich lifestyle and traveled the world .I wish that part I could do...

so did skorpio address why he left? because I missed it

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2016, 09:08:57 AM »
don't recall.it was a while back though.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2016, 09:09:39 AM »
well, this reeks of logic as well, I can't but agree with what you said there as well.

back to jnn for a bit, because what I want to know is what is he on about. Because jnn convinced me that he could easily get pussy, women want him... but he doesn't care about pussy. So, after that I kind of missed what is his problem eXActly.

I think problem may be lack of motivation to do anything. Using drugs often affects various brain regions irreversibly. I have friends who heavily used rec drugs in the past and they have quite some issues with mood, thought process, motivation, etc... now. Jnn is a smart guy, he'll figure it out and pussy once again will be enjoyable.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #156 on: March 09, 2016, 09:11:52 AM »
reading your posts and job description ,your car choices and age .you deserve what your making and shouldn't be ashamed plus you never brag,other than describing yourself as a salt and pepper demi-god who gets looked at by younger women and has peaked biceps and physique for your age that would make most envy plus can fire a weapon like a marksmen..other than that humble dude.. ;D

Pretty much a definition of a humbleness in these days. Having multiple IG and FB accounts to flaunt it would be pushing it, but I'm sure aj has no more than one IG account and posts his physique from various angles every other day at best (aj I will follow you if you follow me back!).

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #157 on: March 09, 2016, 09:14:15 AM »
Pretty much a definition of a humbleness in these days. Having multiple IG and FB accounts to flaunt it would be pushing it, but I'm sure aj has no more than one IG account and posts his physique from various angles every other day at best (aj I will follow you if you follow me back!).
true,,aj is a great guy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 09, 2016, 09:15:34 AM »
I think problem may be lack of motivation to do anything. Using drugs often affects various brain regions irreversibly. I have friends who heavily used rec drugs in the past and they have quite some issues with mood, thought process, motivation, etc... now. Jnn is a smart guy, he'll figure it out and pussy once again will be enjoyable.

right, we'll have to wait for jnn's take on this

lmao how did pellius said it.. something like; "I will be with my flash light searching for an honest man" ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2016, 09:19:45 AM »
Meh. A cursory look at some of the G&O threads suggests that a lot of posters haven't been laid in a long time, either. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2016, 10:36:29 AM »

It's good to see that my humble shyness is appreciated. Thanks dude.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
 :)
It's good to see that my humble shyness is appreciated. Thanks dude.
:),NO PROBLEM.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2016, 12:30:09 PM »

fucking sad. He just left with no goodbye message. He was last online october 2015.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2016, 03:27:25 PM »
i'm honestly trying to put a summation of sorts to this weird thread but I actually have no words (with the exception of "i'm honestly trying to put a summation of sorts to this weird thread but I actually have no words (with the exception of ")

I think the only thing I can say is that I can still "get laid".....I just have grown used to the fact that I've become a *gulp* "reborn virgin"...

I've had my time in the sun so to say and i'm just not for "fucking some hot 10, yo"

still I think it's pretty amazing for me that I've gone 5 years without it......

also, I don't know if I'm a "sexual anorexic"......I am a "sexy anorexic" though :)

.....well, okay--I'm not that "sexy"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2016, 08:18:42 PM »
I feel like the one guy in the matrix movie serie, that light skin black dude who lived in zion, that scene where he bragged about being 100% home grown original human and wasn't born in some machine factory with a power socket in the back of his head like everybody else was. He was never connected to the matrix, he was completely independant from the system.

If you can't have motivation, courage, joy and focus without taking some pill or hormone injection that was created in a lab.. then I think you take life too seriously.

This bullshit I hear that "I want to be the best I can be physically, psychologically and financially" is a double moral, because people like that are teaching that it's not possible to live amazing life without artificial enhancement, that being natural is something people did in the old times. Because after all challenging your mind will improve your mind.

It does form a false sense of reality imo, or at least create a new sense of reality where everyone is battling who has the best pills, the best injections and the best technologies,  but nobody even trying to use their head without outside assistance like that. Then people like me are called human 1.0 and the people with the newest brain drugs, micro chips and injections are human 2.0.

I guess it is what it is.

I'm not sure if I am following  you. Are you saying that the more "natural" you live your life the better? The more you eschew any time of "help" from artificial means the less "pure" or "real" you are?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2016, 08:21:35 PM »
Keep watching your teen angst movies you get all of your deep thoughts from....

I'd probably off myself in prevention of meeting any friends of yours because I couldn't handle so much drama masquerading as deep thinkers in the same room.

Holy shit! That was hilarious! I legit loled!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2016, 08:26:02 PM »
I don't talk about you, it's obvious you don't think anything negative him. I know Scorp only from this online personna too, may very well be a completely different person or a gimmick (liek Ergo was), but at the same time I just can't see anything negative in his behavior either, only a lucky fella who is having a great time. I can only be happy that some people in this life actually have fun and not only suffer or feel like life is an everyday chore/slavery or whatever that you mostly can hear around. If he'd be one of people who write how difficult his life is, how wife is a bitch, how tough financially it is, how he sometimes doesn't want to live anymore - he'd get lots of affection, praises, chin ups, pats on the back, but it's a sin to say that life is pretty fukkin awesome and to enjoy it publicly. There's a good saying that big success and big money love silence (just because there always are these around who will hate you for being stronger).

You think ergo was a gimmick even though he has posted picture, used to be very active on several boards again with pictures and has a YouTube channel under his online name "ergo" where he's demonstrating various bbing exercises?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2016, 08:26:57 PM »
I have a pretty good life and mostly just want to STFU about it. Most of you wouldn't believe me anyway.

I would.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2016, 08:33:50 PM »

lmao how did pellius said it.. something like; "I will be with my flash light searching for an honest man" ;D

LMAO! You're a kook but I love reading your take on things! You have a good mind I just think it's a little scattered like all of ours is. As time goes on things will order themselves more and things will fall into place. At least, as much as can be possible in the constant chaos we find ourselves in.

Edit: I just realized I read your post wrong. I thought you said "flesh light" rather than flash light. I don't know what that says about your or me and I don't think I want to know.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2016, 08:34:41 PM »
Meh. A cursory look at some of the G&O threads suggests that a lot of posters haven't been laid in a long time, either. 

Hey! I heard that!  >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2016, 08:42:45 PM »

Close, but it was more like Diogenes of Sinope.

X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2016, 08:48:56 PM »
Johnny, are you sure this is a sexual issue and not just some generalized depression or other mental disorder that is just manifesting itself sexually?

It sounds like you hit that age where you realize that there is no point to life.  Most people usually figure this out sometime in their 30's.  I believe that the only meaning to life is the meaning that you give it.  Find what makes you happy.  When you are happy then maybe this sexual boredom will pass.  Find something that stimulates you mentally.  Maybe give your time to other people.  Do some charity work or something.  Living only for ourselves is a dead end and it often leads to boredom, depression, sadness, etc.  I don't know you so I'm not trying to pass judgement or pretend that I have you all figured out.  I'm just trying to throw some shit at the wall to see if something sticks.  

There is no rule that requires you have to have sex if you don't want to.  Nothing wrong with just jacking off every once in a while.  It's your life.  The key is to make sure you aren't bullshitting yourself about what is really at the root of this issue.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #172 on: March 10, 2016, 04:19:02 AM »

It sounds like you hit that age where you realize that there is no point to life.  Most people usually figure this out sometime in their 30's.  I

i kinda sorta think I'm at that point....

it's that time after a very wild and tumultous time in my life....a time where i didn't worry at all about anything because I was too busy being wild, young and invincible

see--if I remained "dumb" then I would never have the issues I have

people shake there head at guys like Rich Piana and say "how can he live like that"

fact is---he looks at us and says the same thing.....

getting older makes made me mature...but becoming "mature" leaves you vulnerable to a lot of feelings you've neglected to nurture in your wild 20's (and even early 30's)

two summers have passed and both summers I had panic attacks in august...oh, and btw- august is the month of my birthday.......coinciden ce?

everytime I cough or feel a little tired or even a little constipated or something mundane like that my first thought is "omg--I have cancer" (when i reality I don't...my brain is just creating a sickness in order to distract me from the boredom of my current life....brains do shit like that....google "Dr. Sarno")

this is all a quarter life crisis.....the weird thing I KNOW that this is a quarter life crisis and it will pass

also, i've been reading through this thread and there is no way that this devilsmile guy is over the age of 25

no disrespect to the guy but his posts read like someone who already "knows it all" but hasn't exactly walked many figurative miles....

it's funny...I was young and a bit cocky but I never went through that know it all phase

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2016, 04:46:16 AM »
Find a nice Jewish girl and settle down.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2016, 05:25:16 AM »
i'm honestly trying to put a summation of sorts to this weird thread but I actually have no words (with the exception of "i'm honestly trying to put a summation of sorts to this weird thread but I actually have no words (with the exception of ")

I think the only thing I can say is that I can still "get laid".....I just have grown used to the fact that I've become a *gulp* "reborn virgin"...

I've had my time in the sun so to say and i'm just not for "fucking some hot 10, yo"

still I think it's pretty amazing for me that I've gone 5 years without it......

also, I don't know if I'm a "sexual anorexic"......I am a "sexy anorexic" though :)

.....well, okay--I'm not that "sexy"
Someone needs TRT.