Author Topic: confession  (Read 26501 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: confession
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2016, 04:47:09 AM »
I got laid yesterday and it feels like a long time ago. I'll never get situations where guys get depressed, or angry enough at women, to the where their brain figures out how to rationalize not getting laid.

There's no cooter shortage.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2016, 04:50:09 AM »
the last woman I fell in love in with was just like my mother

stubborn
beautiful
Italian (EDIT- not "off the boat" but of italian descent rather)

my mom doesn't have a full sleeve though

the only problem was that I never asked her to leave her boyfriend because I knew that this was a woman who wanted to be married and I wasn't ready to be any woman's husband no matter how perfect they are for me

that would be unfair to both of us....

but I live my life for me and not the pursuit of woman

you don't go looking for women....you find women on your way.....whatever that "way" is

The more I live, the more I'm dissapointed with the whole "love" concept and it's manifestations in reality. It seems just around the corner (the perfect situation), but it's so elusive at the same time.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2016, 04:50:47 AM »
I find most people just aren't worth the trouble.  Doesn't mean I disassociate from them altogether.  I strive for friendly acquaintanceship with a razor wire boundary.  Don't ask me no favors, don't tell me no woes.  I also, therefore, am not riding the hobby horse of intercourse.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2016, 04:55:00 AM »
Jesus what's the matter with you. Are you still taking care of yourself? Are you using gear at all?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2016, 04:57:08 AM »
What about hookers for a lil escape, JNN? Not your thing? ???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2016, 05:01:36 AM »
What about hookers for a lil escape, JNN? Not your thing? ???

I'll say this: I've NEVER used a hooker and never will ever use a hooker

i'm not morally against it but it would be way too much of a blow to my ego

btw----I know how to get laid....I know how to talk to woman...I honestly could go to a mall today and "pick up" a woman (like those creeps on youtube) and have sex with her and never call her again........I'm just at the age where I don't want to

so don't confuse my celibacy with me having "no game" or being homely

I just got older and REALLY REALLY picky

so picky that it' been half a decade

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2016, 05:05:23 AM »
I'll say this: I've NEVER used a hooker and never will ever use a hooker

i'm not morally against it but it would be way too much of a blow to my ego

btw----I know how to get laid....I know how to talk to woman...I honestly could go to a mall today and "pick up" a woman (like those creeps on youtube) and have sex with her and never call her again........I'm just at the age where I don't want to

so don't confuse my celibacy with me having "no game" or being homely

Dude, it has nothing to do with having "game" or not, u think guys like Charlie Sheen or Tiger Woods couldn't get laid. They bang hookers for the sake of convenience, clear rules and wasting no time.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2016, 05:21:31 AM »
No sex for 5 years?  No sex drive from steroid use?  How can a man not want sex? It's not normal.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2016, 05:30:58 AM »
I got laid yesterday and it feels like a long time ago. I'll never get situations where guys get depressed, or angry enough at women, to the where their brain figures out how to rationalize not getting laid.

I can agree with this.

jj is constantly trying to rationalize his lack of getting pussy which has made him only wanting to survive without pussy, more or less.

His need to get pussy is weak, but his need to convince us that he doesn't mind that he's not getting laid is very strong.

Am I wrong jj? did I completely missinterpet you?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2016, 05:52:41 AM »
I can agree with this.

jj is constantly trying to rationalize his lack of getting pussy which has made him only wanting to survive without pussy, more or less.

His need to get pussy is weak, but his need to convince us that he doesn't mind that he's not getting laid is very strong.

Am I wrong jj? did I completely missinterpet you?

It's all bullshit. Even he knows it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2016, 05:56:02 AM »

It depends on your standards, as you get older the cooter quality diminishes dramatically.  I am 43 and take really good care of myself, try finding single women of the same age in equal shape.  Hard to do.  Most of the women my age in my area look horrible, even the ones at the gym aren't much better.  Women don't seem to age well, and they seem to become cuntier with age, couple this with the fact they are usually divorced/separated, bitter and dragging around some morons kids, can tend to have an effect on the willingness to put time into them..
V

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2016, 06:02:23 AM »
It depends on your standards, as you get older the cooter quality diminishes dramatically.  I am 43 and take really good care of myself, try finding single women of the same age in equal shape.  Hard to do.  Most of the women my age in my area look horrible, even the ones at the gym aren't much better.  Women don't seem to age well, and they seem to become cuntier with age, couple this with the fact they are usually divorced/separated, bitter and dragging around some morons kids, can tend to have an effect on the willingness to put time into them..

New cooter cures boredom.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2016, 06:05:23 AM »
So marriage is bad.
Children are bad.
Religion is bad.
Women after 30 are bad.

What do you old fuckers live for???
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2016, 06:08:30 AM »

A solid case can be made from this. 18 year old hoe getting kids, marries a hot doctor in his late 20's, then one day she's forty something years old and gets divorced and then starts to go out in the town with her other forty something year old divorced single mom friends. Yeah, I'm dying from lust.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2016, 06:14:41 AM »
I think if anything this thread should serve as a PSA of sorts for those of you in your 20's

there will be a day when "getting pussy" is everything

granted---I don't think it will be taken to a extreme like I have but honestly I'm not "getting any" not because I'm some sort of autustic YT commentator who wants to stomp babies and will be irrellevant in a year's time

I just don't really care as much as I used to

I mean---sex was fun (from what I remember) but then I realize that I love sleep and I love having the whole bed to myself

this is shit I would have never have even fathomed in my 20's

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2016, 06:16:53 AM »

let us say you are a 6 (combined looks, money, personality etc.) and you are looking for a 9. Not gonna happen.

Be realistic and good things will happen.  :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2016, 06:20:02 AM »
I think if anything this thread should serve as a PSA of sorts for those of you in your 20's

granted---I don't think it will be taken to a extreme like I have but honestly I'm not "getting any" not because I'm some sort of autustic YT commentator who wants to stomp babies and will be irrellevant in a year's time

I mean---sex was fun (from what I remember) but then I realize that I love sleep and I love having the whole bed to myself

People stop craving for sex. You're not the only one freaking out about it, after all you've already used about 40% of your entire life obsessin about pussy, so of course you wonder why you don't now.

You're older and have high standards. But your "oldhood" doesn't have the charm your "younghood" did, no where near, so you have to accept that for one because it's just real. It's real, so accept it.

circle of life, get on with it. Your "emotions" are not important. Neither are mine or anybody elses.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2016, 06:24:26 AM »
let us say you are a 6 (combined looks, money, personality etc.) and you are looking for a 9. Not gonna happen.

Be realistic and good things will happen.  :)

Are you saying JNN's pickiness is a way to BS himself into believing he can still pull better pussy?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2016, 06:29:06 AM »
Are you saying JNN's pickiness is a way to BS himself into believing he can still pull better pussy?

Nothing worse than a depressed and anxious man in his mid thirties who constantly thinks about wishing to be young again, standing alone in the corner at some club holding a drink, pretending to look around, wearing clothes made for teenage metrosexuals, tanned as FUCK, watching as hotties dance their asses off and looking insecure as shit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2016, 06:32:41 AM »
OP should travel to Ibiza, and get the girls.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2016, 06:36:07 AM »
Nothing worse than a depressed and anxious man in his mid thirties who constantly thinks about wishing to be young again, standing alone in the corner at some club holding a drink, pretending to look around, wearing clothes made for teenage metrosexuals, tanned as FUCK, watching as hotties dance their asses off and looking insecure as shit.

I know some insecure / slightly depressed people my age and their dating game is shit. They can't even pull the fatties.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2016, 06:43:12 AM »

Well the positive side is that plenty of women like older guys. At your age, if in shape and able to have a decent convo - 30-32yo should be the highest you'd go IMHO

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2016, 06:47:14 AM »

Have you any thoughts about marrying some time in the future or they completely dissapeared? I'm asking because I have a feeling it may be very difficult for me to imagine being married after five more years or so, because it's very diffcult already. Not that I sweat it tho', just thinking about stuff.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2016, 06:49:21 AM »
People stop craving for sex. You're not the only one freaking out about it, after all you've already used about 40% of your entire life obsessin about pussy, so of course you wonder why you don't now.

You're older and have high standards. But your "oldhood" doesn't have the charm your "younghood" did, no where near, so you have to accept that for one because it's just real. It's real, so accept it.

circle of life, get on with it. Your "emotions" are not important. Neither are mine or anybody elses.

You seem to think that 35 or so is "old". I don't get it... Mature? Yes... old? Well unless genetic lottery and lifestyle was not exactly the big success.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2016, 06:56:05 AM »
You seem to think that 35 or so is "old". I don't get it... Mature? Yes... old? Well unless genetic lottery and lifestyle was not exactly the big success.

Oh please. 20 year old can be mindless and still have that sexy charm. It's not charming after 30, much earlier than that it loses it's charm, actually.

Scorpio and JJ are the same age. Scorpio is drowning in pussy, loves life, loves himself, and the women love him... the problems JJ has are obvious. He has a boys body, mid thirties, still emotionally unstable and clueless, he's not brave. It's not attractive to the 9's and 10's, not even to 7's. Even for 6's jj would need to step up his game at this point.