Author Topic: why's everyone so down on clomid for anti-estrogen  (Read 2818 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
why's everyone so down on clomid for anti-estrogen
« on: March 20, 2006, 08:50:16 AM »
All I have on hand for anti-e is clomid because thats what all my buddies at the gym told me to get and to take during the cycle. They also told me to get hcg for post cycle therapy and I did. Now some guys say that armidex is the word of truth for anti-e during cycle. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT CLOMID IS COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT AS AN ANTI-ESTROGEN?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: why's everyone so down on clomid for anti-estrogen
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 10:10:15 AM »
no, i dont like its inefficient but its hella weaker than nolva, which is my anti-e of choice. adex is perfect for suring ur cycles to help keep the estrogen out and water low, better to use that then nolvao r cloid as they can hinder gains. whats your pct doses?

muscle
muscle

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 11:00:00 AM »
i just ordered armidex... i am using hcg for pctt 500iu every 5 days
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 02:20:48 PM »
All I have on hand for anti-e is clomid because thats what all my buddies at the gym told me to get and to take during the cycle. They also told me to get hcg for post cycle therapy and I did. Now some guys say that armidex is the word of truth for anti-e during cycle. DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT CLOMID IS COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT AS AN ANTI-ESTROGEN?

Nolvadex does the same thing as Clomid, at a lower dose and without the "vision altering" sides that some people get.

That's why I said it was inefficient.  I still have some that I should use up, but after that it will be Nolvadex for PCT.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 05:30:02 PM »
nolva for pct bro 40mg compared to clomids 100mg, its just a better anti-e and doesnt have the sides of vision impairment..... hcg, nolva, should b good but im going to throw in aromasin for my pct.

also are you gettin your pct stuff from your supplier b/c there are some pretty good research websites that have them at maybe a cheaper price

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 08:37:35 PM »
I'll add this, Clomid does work well for PCT but it has one side for me I can't stand. Every time I use Clomid I get a shit load of acne on my back and especially the tops of my shoulders, no idea why. Luckily for me, I don't get acne from using AAS at all, but Clomid that is a whole other deal.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 08:39:06 PM »
thanks
ah yeah Im a voodo child

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 04:52:27 AM »
Just my 2 cents:  Nolva does have an effect on vision, well-documented among breast cancer patients.  The visual changes are usually reversible upon discontinuation of tamoxifen therapies.

Just didn't want some to think it has no effect 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 12:21:02 PM »
Just my 2 cents:  Nolva does have an effect on vision, well-documented among breast cancer patients.  The visual changes are usually reversible upon discontinuation of tamoxifen therapies.

In my experience it doesn't.

The only side I've felt with Nolvadex is a decrease in effectiveness of a cycle.  No visions issues.......

Clomid is the only drug that I've had those kind of issues with.

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »
So basically if you use it, its best to use it for PCT (of course in conjunction with hcg) This is what I have gathered
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 01:33:49 PM »
So basically if you use it, its best to use it for PCT (of course in conjunction with hcg) This is what I have gathered

You can use Clomid for PCT.....instead of Nolvadex.

They do the same thing......Clomid just does it better.

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »
yes keep it for pct... an anti e for "on cycle" amidrex would b better.. and nolva for any signs of gyno